Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
GentlemanBeard

Suicide

Today, I learned that brother of my sister's best friend killed himself yesterday. Though I wasn't close to him, whenever I spoke to him he was a funny and nice guy. However, I looked at the Facebook posts he'd made over over the past few months and jesus, he was clearly extremely depressed. My sisters and mother are really cut up over this and I am as well but not just because of his death.

When I was in grade 4, my favourite teacher hung himself. He was just suddenly gone from my life. I was depressed for a long time and I'm still not over it. On top of that, a kid from my school was murdered yesterday. Two deaths in a row. I'm really messed up right now and I'm thinking of all the people I've lost.

I'm thinking of an amazing who really made first experiences in theatre fun and amazing who succumbed to breast cancer a few years ago. I'm thinking of the cat I watched die from a heart attack, the cat who died in grade two and my beloved Pandora who wasted away from an infection this year. I'm thinking of my ex girlfriend who screwed me up. I'm thinking of the clever and witty boy from my drama class who died last year.

My mother once told me that when someone dies it's like reliving every loss you've experienced again. I am reminded of how true her words are today and how death doesn't discriminate the old from the young and how truly mortal we all are.
GentlemanBeard is offline   Reply With Quote