Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-04-2005, 01:52 AM   #26
tekajo

Happy?
Not really Sedgewick, because the question is quite...how do you say?...rather fucking retarded.

It also shows how lazy you are since a quick (insert favourite search engine) would present to you enough information on the many varieties of this species you call a Goth that hopefully should keep you busy for a couple of months at least.

In that time, we pray that you get plenty of sleep. Or better excuses for your incomprehensible writing. i have seen times when i did not sleep for a few days, yet i retained the ability to correctly fucking spell "lately".

Why has all the gods forsaken this site?

Plague after fucking plague.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 02:10 AM   #27
sdgy

It is spelt Sedgwick, not Sedgewick.
sdgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 10:18 AM   #28
Tall One In Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
YOU corrected TEK?!

Sweetie, you can't even comprehend how stupid you yourself are. Don't go around giving other people shit.

Now, did you really think that every single one of us is the same? Next thing you'll be telling me is that all black people are the same. Or all Jewish people.

Can you POSSIBLY be serious?!
What?! All black people aren't the same?! The KKK lied to me!

I like the idea that someone is so stupid he can't even comprehend how stupid he is. That's gold.
Old 11-04-2005, 12:23 PM   #29
sdgy

How am I giving people shit? i asked a simple question, which I now have the answer to.
I did look it up on Google. Thank you for the idea Tekajo.
And no I did not imply that every one was the same.
sdgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 03:37 PM   #30
Jane13

Ach, du lieber! I tried t ogive you a list of things to get you going already, here it is again...
"Meh, I hate to sound hermione Granger-ish, but if you're smarter than we take you for google Rivet Head, Cyber, Industrial, Punk-Goth and other such terms.... all of our wierd little subcultures ave a lot of overlap."
jeezy-weezy-wazy....
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 03:50 PM   #31
Circle V

Here you go.
Circle V is offline   Reply With Quote