Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #5826
disorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
On Monday admit nothing, deny everything.

Ha! This mad me laugh
I'll try it out, but I'm pretty sure heaps of people remember it. Oh well

Thankyou.
Old 06-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #5827
raggedyanne

Some days I hate being female. Stupid yeast infection. My boyfriend is pretty understanding, but just can't pass up the chance to make a joke about it. And the antibiotics come in the huge horse pills I have to swallow twice a day, but at least it will be gone soon. Sigh, to the secret stash of chocolate we go . . .
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 06-28-2008, 07:39 PM   #5828
Underwater Ophelia

To prevent it in the future, eat plain yogurt and drink cranberry juice regularly.

And if you're especially prone, don't wear thongs.
Old 06-28-2008, 07:54 PM   #5829
I Am Great.

When life gives you a yeast infection, make bread.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:01 PM   #5830
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cogs
My family...
Also, I just got my ...
...3 pain relievers and 2 allergy meds.

But whatever I guess.
I just needed to rant.
Sorry to hear it Missy. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Old 06-28-2008, 09:57 PM   #5831
raggedyanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Great.
When life gives you a yeast infection, make bread.
Lolz, only if you'll eat it

Thanks Ophelia, I eat a lot of yogurt but I've been slacking on the cranberry juice. This is actually my first one, but I've gotten one or two UTI's over the years.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:55 PM   #5832
Xombie

I feel myself making the same mistake again. Some people never learn.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:20 AM   #5833
Miss Cogs

So right now my mother and her husband are out in the parking lot yelling at each other at 1:09 A.M. at night right now.
They are arguing about the most ridiculous things.
Her not being able to sleep and who spends more money and such.
This is so stupid and it's bringing embarrassment to our family right now.
Christ.
They both spend money, the whole family contributes to money spending.
It doesn't matter who spends more money, they both do it.
They both spend it on ridiculous items.
This is fucking ridiculous.
Oh, and her husband is deciding to move out for the 100000000+th time.
I say let him.
Why would someone want to stay with someone who can not so commit to a relationship and that they move out after they've been arguing for only two days.
He should take everything he owns, which is the stereo and he should not take anything else with him like he did last time and I hope his parents deny him a nights stay as well.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:28 AM   #5834
Mir

Do you want a e-hug?

Why don't you call your mother's husband, dad?
Old 06-29-2008, 04:44 AM   #5835
Miss Cogs

I still don't even consider him a dad figure.
Oh, he's not my biological father.

Update:
He left after they really got into but he came back and I dragged into a room and had a discussion with him.
I basically gave him pointers and tips they could do to make things better.
Though, my mom had to still have her testy voice in when I was trying to make things better.
She basically wouldn't calm down even though her own daughter is trying to save her marriage.
Anyways, yeah, it's actually her fault that most of our money is gone.
She's spending it on things we do not need and such.
Let's see what happens later today...

Oh, and he decided to sleep out in the garage.
Old 06-29-2008, 09:01 AM   #5836
JCC

I bought a great waistcoat today, but I bought it in small instead of medium so I'ma have to take it back for another one. Lame.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:43 PM   #5837
Cen0bite

I fucking hate sunburns. DAMNIT!

Oh, and i got lost trying to find that damned church and ended up in the bad part of town. GAH!
I'll try again next sunday, and if i still don't see it, i give up.

Pinhead: What you think of as pain is a shadow. Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you. Gentlemen, I... Am... Pain
-Hellraiser:Bloodline
Old 06-30-2008, 07:55 PM   #5838
Serephurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
Some days I hate being female. Stupid yeast infection. My boyfriend is pretty understanding, but just can't pass up the chance to make a joke about it. And the antibiotics come in the huge horse pills I have to swallow twice a day, but at least it will be gone soon. Sigh, to the secret stash of chocolate we go . . .
Well what sucks is not being able to wear average girl's clothes because your shoulders are slightly broad. Oh and it sucks having a penis. It also sucks having short hair. I guess it just sucks either way you are. lol
Old 06-30-2008, 08:27 PM   #5839
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen0bite
Oh, and i got lost trying to find that damned church and ended up in the bad part of town.
The Damned Church. O_o Yes, one would think that the Church of the Damned would be hard to find, probably underground.

Old 06-30-2008, 10:40 PM   #5840
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serephurus
Well what sucks is not being able to wear average girl's clothes because your shoulders are slightly broad. Oh and it sucks having a penis. It also sucks having short hair. I guess it just sucks either way you are. lol
Well I don't know about the having a penis bit but there are things that you can do to help with the rest. You shouldn't really have that big of a fit issue due to your shoulders unless they are quite broad,it just takes some looking around, that isn't cuz you are a guy that is just how shopping for womens' clothing works. If you want more options for tops then do what I and and buy whatever size fits the largest part of you (in your case whatever fits your shoulders) and then altered it so that the rest fits, that or you can just buy things that don't have sleeves so there isn't a problem. As for the short hair: is it that you want a more feminine look or do you just want more hair to play with? There are a lot of fun, feminine things that you can do with short hair. If you want it longer then grow it out, it will just take a while and once it is longer it will take more time to manage
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 07-01-2008, 08:43 AM   #5841
Cen0bite

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
The Damned Church. O_o Yes, one would think that the Church of the Damned would be hard to find, probably underground.
Sorry HP. I didn't mean it that way. :P
Just frustrated..it was a verry long day for me sunday.

Pinhead: What you think of as pain is a shadow. Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you. Gentlemen, I... Am... Pain
-Hellraiser:Bloodline
Old 07-01-2008, 09:11 AM   #5842
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen0bite
Sorry HP. I didn't mean it that way. :P
Just frustrated..it was a verry long day for me sunday.
No need to apologize! I was having fun with it. Sorry I came across as unhappy with it.

Old 07-01-2008, 09:28 AM   #5843
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serephurus

I can promise you that clothes to fit you aren't that hard to find. You may just need to take a larger size and learn how to sew and adjust the rest of the top to fit your shape. I'm a BIG woman, and also broad in the shoulders naturally. Certainly as broad as most of the men I know. I have no problem finding tops ( just the bloody rest )

So you have short hair? Get a good quality wig of the sort designed for people who have lost their hair and need a natural looking hairpiece. It may cost you a fair bit of money but if you want long hair quickly and can afford a good wig then go for it.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:04 AM   #5844
Tea and Cake or Death

I am still longing for something I 've always wanted. I settled for a watered down version.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #5845
Duane

I went to rehab and with help, I dropped the Dr. Pepper addicition. I'm also starting to feel a hell of alot more fucking better about myself, that's another good thing. I really have nothing to rant about... eh... My ever so "loyal, die-hard fans" are annoying me... and that's all.*sits down on his tree stump and begins to play his guitar*
Old 07-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #5846
dabbadmc

Ugh, my boyfriend never calls. I know, typical girl rant, but at one point in time, he didn't call me for over two months. He's nice when he's around me but sometimes I feel like he's just not bothered. Probably - I'm no looker.

When we first went out I really had a crush on him. But now, I don't really feel physically attracted to him. I don't want to lead him on, because he's so sweet and he's also my brother's best friend...which would lead to many awkward things if we broke up.

Plus he called me 'frigid' (not true) and somehow the rumour got around the whole school.

Nice. -_-

...can't believe I really typed all that heh.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:58 PM   #5847
honeythorn

Hey being frigid isn't so bad. I just own up to it because it is in fact true.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:33 PM   #5848
Lapin

I have to make an appointment with the shrink. I was doing so well. I had gone three years without the medication. But the constant stress of school and taking care of a four year old and a three year old has just become too much.

I can't make myself study, and I was a Dean's List student. I can't seem to get any joy out of music. I can't make myself practice sewing, because it's not fun anymore. I sleep too much. I'm not hungry. I'm stressed and irritated and just so fucking unhappy I keep crying like a fucking child over the stupidest things.

I just can't stand it anymore, so I'm making an appt. to go see the doctor and be put back on the medication so that I don't start actually hurting people.

I'm so scared to do it. What if I never get off of it? What if I really am like this for good and can't manage without the medication? I feel so fucking helpless and weak and tired and I just want to sleep forever. I hate this so much.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #5849
Crying_Crimson_Tears

My boyfriend and I broke up.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-01-2008, 06:06 PM   #5850
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin
I have to make an appointment with the shrink. I was doing so well. I had gone three years without the medication. But the constant stress of school and taking care of a four year old and a three year old has just become too much.

I can't make myself study, and I was a Dean's List student. I can't seem to get any joy out of music. I can't make myself practice sewing, because it's not fun anymore. I sleep too much. I'm not hungry. I'm stressed and irritated and just so fucking unhappy I keep crying like a fucking child over the stupidest things.

I just can't stand it anymore, so I'm making an appt. to go see the doctor and be put back on the medication so that I don't start actually hurting people.

I'm so scared to do it. What if I never get off of it? What if I really am like this for good and can't manage without the medication? I feel so fucking helpless and weak and tired and I just want to sleep forever. I hate this so much.
It's clear that you *can* manage without, you said yourself that you did it for three years but now the stress has got to you so you can't for the time being. If the meds help then take them. If you don't want to feel totally zombiefied then can you ask for a slightly lower dosage ? Or perhaps take a pill only when you feel you really must? When the day is really getting to you?
Closed Thread