Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-07-2006, 11:34 PM   #776
mortalitas incomitatus

i am so envious of eyes right now.
she's a lucky girl and you are lucky man.
move to australia!
lol

*another eliter*
mortalitas incomitatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 11:46 PM   #777
AlKilyu

Aw thanks mortalitas, but don't covet just yet. Pictures of me will cure any envious feelings regarding me.

But I HAVE eaten Vegemite in the past month for the hell of it, and it wasn't bad at all! ^_^
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 11:53 PM   #778
Tall One In Black

to AlKilyu, pitseleh and Korova:
Personally, I applaud anyone who hasn't been swayed by the overabundance of SEXSEXSEXSEXSEX on display everywhere and turned into a hypersexual fiend. Personally, I do not believe that forming bonds with lovers rather than screwing every woman in sight makes you less of a man. In fact, I think it makes you a better person.

You are certainly deserving of an award, and I hope it arrives sooner rather than later.

I believe that one's sexuality is a fundamental component of who one is. Trying to separate sexuality from the rest of one's being, like one would do with a one-night fling, does it an injustice. In the absence of caring, sex is just an animalistic instinct.

I know there are millions of people who disagree with me. They say I'm repressed, that I'm a prude who thinks sex is dirty. They're wrong; I have no problem with consenting adults doing whatever they want. I just know what works for me, and meaningless screwing isn't it.
Old 01-08-2006, 12:13 AM   #779
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Aw thanks mortalitas, but don't covet just yet. Pictures of me will cure any envious feelings regarding me.

But I HAVE eaten Vegemite in the past month for the hell of it, and it wasn't bad at all! ^_^

awww nah you hot hon.
have you tried a vegimite and cheese sandwich?
OMG! have you tried tim tams???????????????????????????????????????

*another eliter*
Old 01-08-2006, 01:56 AM   #780
Sanctus Dei

Al.. Korova..pitseleh

For the longest time I couldn't imagine men like you existed... I taught myself early on to ice over my heart to the opposite sex, I figured if all they wanted was one thing that would be all I was willing to give, but never my heart.

I was very cold throughout most of my relationships, I always dropped him before he ever had a chance to drop me. I wasn't about to be a conquest...
But I've come to realize there are men out there who want to be honorable... who actually want to love and be loved.

The three of you inspire me...
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 03:06 AM   #781
pitseleh

Ben, Edible, Al, Korova, Mortalitas, Tall one, Sanctus... Thank You. Your supportive words mean so much, and it's good to know I'm not alone. Warm hugs to you all. Especially you, edible eye! I'm sorry, but I honestly missed your "man-hug" the first time, and by the time I discovered it, there was a page worth of posts between us, and I felt it was too late... A feeling I'm guilty of having all too often.

Well, we have made plans to hang out at her place this evening. Whether I'll feel brave enough to attempt disclosing my feelings, I don't know. I don't want to cause her any sleepless nights, like I've had many of, but I guess it has to happen sometime... Somehow, being with her feels so good, it seems worth the pain of being without her most of the time. I've known her for exactly a year now, and every time I see her, all the days of yearning just melt away in her kind smile.

I'm sorry, this thread is not about my relationship problems, nor my apologetic nature... Thank you for all the encouragment though, it really means a lot and it totally made my morning a whole lot better.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 03:19 AM   #782
mortalitas incomitatus

good luck pitseleh.
i'm sure it will work out in the end.
be brave and believe in yourself.
you're a sweetheart and if she dont want ya i'll have ya.

*another eliter*
Old 01-08-2006, 03:32 AM   #783
pitseleh

Oh, I'm already of a mind to leave the country if this all goes to hell, so don't tempt me any more, you luscious girl.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:20 AM   #784
mortalitas incomitatus

come hither.........

*another eliter*
Old 01-08-2006, 06:06 AM   #785
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Terminology by WolfMoon

BDSM ~ Means all of these terms. And yes I am............

I like anal sex. I do know from personal experience that a woman can cum with just anal intercourse ( and the warming up and all that jizz, er, jazz.) And, no, I don't like my salad tossed. That's why I've got the warming lube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortalitas incomitatus
start warming the lube, i'll bring the strapon, rope and whip.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sexy lady.

Wolfie, I'm with you on the salad tossing.

But other than that ... these posts just reconfirm that

I just adore the sexy women of GNet!

Wolfie, Mortalis ... I want a ringside seat to that party!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 06:26 AM   #786
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
During this past Christmas I had a checker girl who looked ragged, in a store of screaming kids and hundreds of noisy customers, and when I asked the problem she had a terrible headache. So I went back into the store and bought myself a nutrition bar and a bottle of Advil, and when she rang them up I gave her the receipt and the pills and wished her a better day.

When I told a friend about the experience, I got the typical "So did ya hit it? Did you at least get her number?" Cause God forbid I do a favor for a pretty lady and expect nothing from it.
Al, I really liked your reply to Pits ... expecially this section. There's a lot of irony in the philosophy behind this. I do this too, and have these same kinds of conversations with other guys who don't get it.

When I was young and too hormonely driven, I saw women too often as purely sexual beings. Couple that with a significant shyness, and I didn't get much sex ... or love ... or friendship ... from women at all.

When I matured beyond that to seeing women as the incredible human beings they are, with all the unique and glorius gifts they are capable of giving, I got all the sex and love and friendship ... and more sex ... than I could ever have imagined.

To address the conversation you had with your friend regarding the Advil, I'd have said "Oh, I get better than that. She smiled at me!"

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 01-08-2006, 08:08 AM   #787
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitseleh
Well, we have made plans to hang out at her place this evening. Whether I'll feel brave enough to attempt disclosing my feelings, I don't know. I don't want to cause her any sleepless nights, like I've had many of, but I guess it has to happen sometime... Somehow, being with her feels so good, it seems worth the pain of being without her most of the time. I've known her for exactly a year now, and every time I see her, all the days of yearning just melt away in her kind smile.
Pitseleh,

My nephew went through the last 6 years having a wonderful young lady as his best friend. During that time he was single, had a 2 year relationship with a woman who ultimately turned out to be not right for him, and then single again. He always thought of her as his best friend, the person he admired and respected most on this earth and a warm, caring person. He always thougth she could be the lover/wife of his dreams but would never ask her on a date because he was afraid of losing her as a friend.

This past fall, they became engaged to get married.

I am so happy for him, and so proud that he made that difficult choice. I can't guarantee that your lady friend will say yes, but I can guarantee two things:

1) If you don't ask, you will live with regret for the rest of your life.

and

2) If you do ask, the worst happens (which I don't expect) and you lose her as a friend - well, I know it will get better with time. I believe no human being can go through this life with their eyes open and only see one person who would be that magic match.

But, I've got to tell you that if she is the kind of friend you describe, I don't think you'll lose the friendship if you ask. Maybe you should say something like "You know, I was thinking that we are such close friends, I wonder what it would be like if we went on a date?" That would allow you to see her reaction and gauge how to procede. Well, it's a thought.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 01-08-2006, 10:06 AM   #788
pitseleh

That is a fantastic and heartening story about your nephew, Ben. But I really don't think I could stand having a relationship with anyone else. Which I guess was kinda your point. Nor could I wait another six years for love. Yes, it has been that long... or actually closer to seven.

Your advice is duly noted. Where I live, though, and actually in Norway generally, dating doesn't really have a strong tradition. It's a small town with not much to do anyway, so it's more convenient to just visit eachother. Plus, she has two dogs, one is just a pup, and they can't go along everywhere...

I'm sure, out of the thousands of ways I've thought about to broach the subject, there are at least a couple of things I could say that wouldn't make me sound desperate or like I was posing an ultimatum.

I'll let you know what happens...
Old 01-08-2006, 10:13 AM   #789
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitseleh
That is a fantastic and heartening story about your nephew, Ben. But I really don't think I could stand having a relationship with anyone else. Which I guess was kinda your point. Nor could I wait another six years for love. Yes, it has been that long... or actually closer to seven.

Your advice is duly noted. Where I live, though, and actually in Norway generally, dating doesn't really have a strong tradition. It's a small town with not much to do anyway, so it's more convenient to just visit eachother. Plus, she has two dogs, one is just a pup, and they can't go along everywhere...

I'm sure, out of the thousands of ways I've thought about to broach the subject, there are at least a couple of things I could say that wouldn't make me sound desperate or like I was posing an ultimatum.

I'll let you know what happens...

If all else fails Handsome, Manimal and I will order you a lovely Thai girl who specializes in heart-stopping Fellatio techniques.

But You have to uhh Cum HERE to get her!!

*Evil Grin*

Any Good Woman would be thrilled and blessed to have your heart..

I believe in you..

*Squeezy Hugs*
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 10:24 AM   #790
MrMaelstrom

Yup, the concept of dating is totally strange in my country and culture as well.

Old 01-08-2006, 10:34 AM   #791
pitseleh

Heh, fancy that, she called just as I was posting that message. Turns out a friend of hers was really bored and wanted to come over as well. He is a guy, by the way. She has several make friends, none of which she sees as often as me, but it's still another reason for me to feel insecure... So I told her I couldn't do that... hang out with her and him. Because I wanted to be alone with her tonight. She said as much too, and felt really bad about it, but she is just too nice to deny anyone...

Ok, I'm kinda crushed now, and I promise this will be the last you'll hear from me on this matter, on this thread at least. Sorry for turning this into a whine-fest for my fucked-up life. Please proceed as usual with the sex-talk!
Old 01-08-2006, 10:35 AM   #792
WolfMoon

Mortalis, anytime you're ready to cum to Texas just let me know!

Mark and Ben, thanks. Although I don't think of myself as hot so much as adventurous.

Mael, I don't believe you one little bit you big softie!
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 10:41 AM   #793
pitseleh

edit: Thank you EPS. Squeeezy hugs from me too...

Mr. Maelstrom, I would imagine a date in your dictionary would be defined as something like a lustful gaze and a wink, then BAM! Not a cumbersome dinner and movie combo like the dour proceedings common in other countries.
Old 01-08-2006, 10:47 AM   #794
MrMaelstrom

It's true. Inviting someone out, yes.

Asking someone out on a date, which basically means going out to see if you hit it off at a certai level, no there isn't and there never will be. No woman here will ever get caught in a situation that specifically spells out: you might have a chance if you play your cards right. Seduction is thus, a lot more complex.

The concept of one-night-stands here is also a bit different. A one-night-stand usually means something went wrong. No woman will ever openly say she's only interested in you for tonight, for the use of your body. Not 'round here, anyway. Not 'till the morning after, when she draws the conclusion that she doesn't want to pursue things further. Most women here, even if they sleep with you the first time you meet them (not a common thing AT ALL), will probably still expect something moreout of you, even if only for another swing 'round the Maypole.

There is no "you want to go out on a date" here. It's do or die, really.

Old 01-08-2006, 10:54 AM   #795
WolfMoon

So what exactly does that mean? The women in your country are into playing games and such or what?

*genuinely curious*
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 09:07 PM   #796
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
(to Pitseleh) - If all else fails Handsome, Manimal and I will order you a lovely Thai girl who specializes in heart-stopping Fellatio techniques.

Oh yeah! Thai me down for that treatment too! LOL!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 01-08-2006, 09:15 PM   #797
joyslayer

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
joyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 09:50 PM   #798
Tall One In Black

I wish the concept of dating was radically modified here. I really loathe American-style dating. TOO MANY GAMES. And it's so contrived.

Best of all, two of the most popular dating locations - movies and bars - totally preclude conversation. What's the point of a date if you can't talk and get to know each other better?

pitseleh,
Regarding the situation with your friend... I would never give anyone dating advice, but I will share my story with you. Make of it what you will.

I had a mad crush on a good friend for many months. The more time we spent together, the more I connected with him. He was absolutely the best friend I'd ever had in my life. I wanted to tell him I was attracted to him, but I was terrified of ruining the friendship. Then one afternoon, totally out of the blue, he put his arms around me and pulled me into an embrace. A year and a half later, I'm in the happiest relationship of my life.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:40 AM   #799
TheKorovaMilkbar

Thanks to all for the support guys. It means a lot to me. So much so that I can't really put it into words. It just makes me, and hopefully Pitseleh, feel that the wait is and will end up ultimately being more than worth it.

And a huge high-five to Al and Pitseleh for just being so damn cool. *raises hand*
Old 01-09-2006, 02:20 AM   #800
pitseleh

*slaps the hand*

Can't leave you hanging now, can I? Totally, all you people here are so cool and supportive, it's unbelievable. It really helps to know you're not alone, when it seems like all the world is fornicating like long-eared rodents. I was half expecting to be laughed at for being so damn frigid, but I guess those fears were unfounded.

I hope it works out for all of us, and even if it doesn't happen right now, at least we tried, and hopefully can retain enough hope and strength to try again...

Tall One in Black, I am so, so happy for you. To just be embraced like that, and have all your fears and insecurities melt away, sounds lovely... Me and my friend, we always give eachother a hug whenever we part, and it feels great. It's the letting go that's hard.

I really subscribe to the belief that a good friendship can blossom into true love, and not that friendship is a "trap", like someone I know thinks. I hope I will never become that bitter...