Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-13-2005, 04:17 PM   #301
Jack5

I woke up at 12 becuase my girl friend was phoning, went to her house. played around for a while, ate break fast, watched tv, plated around a it longer, listened to music, went home, listend to music, turned on computer, finished home work, loged on here. Well yah, you get it (have a nice day)
Jack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 05:18 PM   #302
Jack5

the rest of the day

and i lloked shit up on yahoo, started to talk to my friends on MSN and told him to jion the site, if he is reading this HI!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 06:21 PM   #303
Deadhymn

going on day 2 of no cigarettes. sitting inside the apartment playing Metal Gear Solid 3 ....trying to keep my mind busy. On top of that....the better half is acting pissy, making things twice as difficult. oh well...
Deadhymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 08:05 PM   #304
akhira

Woke up with a mild headache from the glasses of Rum & Coke I had lst night. And the rest will have to wait as the day is still young.
Old 02-13-2005, 09:45 PM   #305
Binkie

Got up a 6am and drove at 7 for three hours. Spent most of the day outside hiking all over the place with a vest that has 7 pounds centered on the front of my chest. My back is killing me and my legs and shoulders are cramping. Didn't get a chance to really eat anything unil 10pm this evening.

I'ma sleep good tonight. :D
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 09:45 AM   #306
WolfMoon

Today?Woke up and changed my 19 month old into a clean diaper and made her a pb&j,gave her a bottle of milk and turned on her Blue's Clues dvd.

She spends the day running from her room to the living room and back again,interspersed with sitting in my lap for a few minutes.We sing songs,well I sing, she hasn't decided to do that yet.

I'm not looking forward to going to work today.I hate working on any holiday, cuz the customers are more surly and rushed than at any other time.I hope the photo printer is finally up so I'll actually have something to do once I get to work this evening.

This weekend was pretty good though.My husband got to come home from work early and spend most of Friday with me & Lilith as well as Sunday.Saturday he still had to work, but we got to spend almost all of the weekend together which is what it's all about.

Hubby cooked steak on the grill Friday night.It accidentally came out well done cuz we bought a crappy meat thermometer, but it was still good.Last night he cooked ribs, mmmmmmmmmm.Is there anything better than biting into a bloody cut of beef?
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 09:47 AM   #307
Deadhymn

still holding out with no cigarettes. havent taken a shower yet today (its 12:45pm) ......feeling icky. eating frozen buffalo chicken tenders...mmmmmchickentendersmmmm.....
Deadhymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 09:57 AM   #308
WolfMoon

Frozen?

Are ya crackin' any teeth?

Congrats on the no smoking!It's hard to do it cold turkey, but I did it.Just don't make the mistake of poppin' food in your mouth every time you have a craving.Keep playin' the XBox or whatever and try to ignore the other half if they're not being encouraging.
Old 02-26-2005, 10:25 AM   #309
a_S

Today, I woke up at 11am, and I looked around my apartment for my mom's chihuahua and for my cat because sometimes they get looked in the closets (hehehe) and nobody will notice.

Now, i'm doing algebra, and in 3 hours I've to work. What an awful Saturday... :?
a_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 10:48 AM   #310
Jane13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Frozen?

Are ya crackin' any teeth?

Congrats on the no smoking!It's hard to do it cold turkey, but I did it.Just don't make the mistake of poppin' food in your mouth every time you have a craving.Keep playin' the XBox or whatever and try to ignore the other half if they're not being encouraging.
My mom started talking about ciggarettes to me once... I expected her to say something preachy about how she regrets having smoked as a teenager, but all she said was that she quit smoking when a pack of cigarettes whent up to 75 cents a pack (she didn't feel like paying that much). Good luck with that!
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 02:13 PM   #311
Granny-like_the_apple

Last night... There was much rejoicing, and much laughter, and much love for Robert, and many pancakes. Mmmm.... pancakes....

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 02:26 PM   #312
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

Procrastinating. Cramps. Dreaming about Lions. Wondering about how the hell I'm to get all these chapters read. Procrastinating still. Ow ... pain ... hungry ...
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 03:30 PM   #313
F1L0Y1

Weekrnds Suck.

I did nothing!
Well, does sleeping count?
Babies are fun.....have any name ideas yet?
Are you raising your kids goth?
.....are kids raised by goth parents going to turn 'prep' when they reach the rebellion years?
Hmmmm, perhaps parents that are truly anti-anti-conformists should de-conform so their future teens will be forced to reconform.
Oo
oO
F1L0Y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 03:39 PM   #314
edible_eye

Re: Weekrnds Suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1L0Y1
.....are kids raised by goth parents going to turn 'prep' when they reach the rebellion years?
haha. i've often wondered this myself - will my kids grow up wearing button down shirts, ties and khaki pants just to make me mental? will they listen to rap or its equivalent?

time will tell, although i reserve the right to beat it out of 'em.
Old 02-26-2005, 03:58 PM   #315
F1L0Y1

Sounds kinky.
Can I help?

What does 'babygoth' mean?
Am I currently the equivalent of a whiny 14 yr. old down at the Hot Topic on this site?
O_O;;
F1L0Y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 04:51 PM   #316
WolfMoon

Babygoth is your ranking at this moment.Everyone who joins is babybat first, then you move on to mopeygoth or something.Then if you post enough you'll morph into Andrew Eldritch.If you know anything about 'the scene' you'll soon find the irony in that.

As for raising the kids goth, I'm just going to do my best.The worst thing to me would be if they turned out to be either hicks or hippies.
Old 02-26-2005, 04:56 PM   #317
ice

I spent my day practicing my francais.
"Petit con!"
"Gros con!"
"Putain de merde!"
"Je fais caca."

etc.

:roll:

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 05:08 PM   #318
WolfMoon

I was going to take a spanish class so I could help the customers that I'll be dealing with in the pharmacy more,but a girl that took a class for that very reason told me not to waste my time.

So do they teach you anything practical in french?
Old 02-26-2005, 05:15 PM   #319
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Babygoth is your ranking at this moment.Everyone who joins is babybat first, then you move on to mopeygoth or something.Then if you post enough you'll morph into Andrew Eldritch.If you know anything about 'the scene' you'll soon find the irony in that.

As for raising the kids goth, I'm just going to do my best.The worst thing to me would be if they turned out to be either hicks or hippies.
Scott (The ex, who was best budd in school) and I are heavy rockers, casual-dress, stuff like that.

My son? He's 17 now, and has turned into a metro-sexual! :shock: The boy always did like wearing suits and ties, too! Damned if I know where he got it. Maybe that's his way of rebelling! :lol:
drgnlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 06:16 PM   #320
Jane13

What's a metro-sexual?
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Old 02-26-2005, 06:20 PM   #321
WolfMoon

I always envisioned us like the Addams Family.

Unfortunately they don't make goth clothes for wee 'uns and I don't have time to break out the sewing machine lately.So my daughter gets stuck in alot of (you guessed it) pink.I think half her wardrobe is pink the other half is purple.The hubby and i promised that we wouldn't stick her in pink and dresses and make her look all cutesy, but she's a girl.And there's just something in me that feels compelled at times to dress her up.

:roll:
Old 02-26-2005, 06:23 PM   #322
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane13
What's a metro-sexual?
http://www.wordspy.com/words/metrosexual.asp

Quote:
metrosexual (met.roh.SEK.shoo.ul) n. An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle.
—metrosexuality n.
drgnlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 06:29 PM   #323
Jane13

Thanks, D!

...and Wolfmoon:

http://www.gothicveils.com/

http://www.thedarkangel.co.uk/catalogue2.php?c=12

http://www.enigmafashions.com/a-collection.htm

fer the chilluns :wink:
-Cinema Strange
Old 02-26-2005, 07:21 PM   #324
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane13
These links are amazing, Jane! I love you! I was talking to Granny, in reality, and I was telling her about how you're the only *actual* goth person I know. It's so true.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 07:06 AM   #325
Jane13

Wha... uh.. *hee* uh :oops: Thankies, Teapot ^.^ And I'm glad you liked the links. I love you, too! (And I heart Granny like whoa, also!) But that can't be true about being the only goth you know... there are so many awesome people on this site ^.^
-Cinema Strange