Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 09:37 AM   #1176
WolfMoon

Hey look! Darren's on!

:P
Old 08-16-2004, 08:47 PM   #1177
akhira

could ya PM me the contents of the e-mail WolfMoon I'd love to go Mars Hunting.

Hehe.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:16 PM   #1178
Bodnoirbabe

UgH!

i swore i wouldn't do it. I told myself i needed a break from the stress and nuttiness, but dammit! I just can't resist my ego being stroked!

My director called me and said that she needs me to audition for a part in her next play. She said she needs a mature, knowledgable actress to handle the role and that i would be perfect. I've never thought of myself as a serious actor, but damn i just couldn't say no. Goddess help me, i got myself dragged into another theatre production!

this time it's The Crucible. She wants me for the part of Elizabeth Proctor. being a straight play, the rehearsal schedule is less intense. Just MWF. but can i really survive another 3 months with the insaneness (is that a word?) of my director? We shall see...

On a different note, my best friend just returned from vacation. He toured New England and became so enamored with its charms that he and his mother are going to move there next year. That totally blows! I'm happy that he loved it so much, but i don't want him to leave! He's almost all i have in the way of a friend. He's my teacher and my friend, my sanity when i feel on the edge. What the fuck am i going to do? it took me 11 years to cultivate the friendship i had with my old friends. Justin was something extraordinary. we clicked instantly, and in the 8 MONTHS that i've known him, i've become closer to him then my family, then anyone i've ever met. The whole thing has me sad. I'm contemplating moving back east just so i wont lose his friendship. I really have no ties here. My family is not all that close, so they wouldn't care. Maybe i can go live with my sister in Baltimore. The only thing that would be an obstical is money and school. out of state tuition fees are HUGE!

The situation appears hopeless. No matter how i look at it. i'm going to lose my best friend. Excuse me, i have to go sob into my pillow now....
Old 08-17-2004, 01:07 AM   #1179
SuicideJade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade
thnk you eyes and ravena.. i'm crossing my fingers too..

also to ravena.. i am soooo jealous.. i want to go to a pagan pride day too! :x
I'd love to go to one too!Suicide,don't worry the mother always 'knows'.I told my husband the day I found out I was pregnant that we would have a little girl!Listen to your intuition,it's there for a reason,lol.

Maimy,my mom used to tell me when I missed my great-grandmother that whenever a 'coincidence' brought up memories of her that it was her letting me know she loves me where-ever she is.

Akhira,I'm not sure exactly.I just got it in an e-mail from a family member.

Eyes,much luck and good wishes,luv.

Ravena,I hope you post pics of that shirt!
my intuition is faulty.. i have sympathy pregnancies for other people a lot :shock:
something tells me i'm pregnant.. my mom started telling me that i am.. my whole family does.. i just wish a doctor would :x
pickles are still evil and my moods swing like monkeys..
if i'm not pregnant some one call the friendly men in white coats

*thanks wolfie for the little reminder... it's always nice to remember that the Goddess is listening *
Old 08-17-2004, 11:33 AM   #1180
Bodnoirbabe

booger

have you had any dreams about fish? that usually means that you're pregnant. I mean, if you believe in that kind of stuff.....
Old 08-17-2004, 05:45 PM   #1181
Ravena

I just realized that I misspelled Van Gogh... :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'm getting a webcam soon... *Crosses fingers* I'll post a pic then. It won't let me attatch one now... I'll mess with it and then post some pics of us together. I should be seeing him for about a week and a half around Christmas... pray for me, eh?
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 08-17-2004, 08:56 PM   #1182
akhira

Good luck on the Webcam Ravena, and tell Asurai to smile a little.

You still look great together.
Old 08-18-2004, 04:05 PM   #1183
ice

Not only did The Police play their first gig on this date (1977),
but Genghis Khan (1227) and Groucho Marx Died (1977).

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 08-18-2004, 06:06 PM   #1184
Ravena

I like you, Ice. You are the bottomless pit of information. 8)

AHHHHHHH!!!!! I didn't think that pic had gone through.... I look hideous....
*Sigh*
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 08-18-2004, 07:23 PM   #1185
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice
Not only did The Police play their first gig on this date (1977),
but Genghis Khan (1227) and Groucho Marx Died (1977).
now..my question is this: did Groucho die AT the police gig?
Old 08-18-2004, 09:37 PM   #1186
SuicideJade

Re: booger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
have you had any dreams about fish? that usually means that you're pregnant. I mean, if you believe in that kind of stuff.....
i dreamed about fish.. i ate a huge bag of fried ones... :shock:
did i mention that i hate fish?
Old 08-18-2004, 09:48 PM   #1187
LestatsLover

mook

Pregnent? Christ almighty! As if we need another teenage mom to suck up the welfare that other people need for good reasons. Keep your skanky legs closed! If you are pregnant, i suggest you take your hoochie ass down to the clinic and get it taken care off. Then do the world a favor and get steralized!!!! We don't need anymore dumb ass versions of you walking around who don't know how to use a damn condom. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2004, 10:02 PM   #1188
SuicideJade

Re: mook

Quote:
Originally Posted by LestatsLover
Pregnent? Christ almighty! As if we need another teenage mom to suck up the welfare that other people need for good reasons. Keep your skanky legs closed! If you are pregnant, i suggest you take your hoochie ass down to the clinic and get it taken care off. Then do the world a favor and get steralized!!!! We don't need anymore dumb ass versions of you walking around who don't know how to use a damn condom. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!
you're really funny..
let me pick up my spleen now...

first of all i am an employed adult over the age of 21 .. in the us of A that means i can do whatever the fuck i wish.. regardless of your opinion..

second.. who made you a world athourity on who is intelligent? you can't spell the word sterilized! or pregnant!

third.. condoms were made to prevent genetic accidents like you.. not a baby who is wanted...

fourth...i don't need welfare money.. i have a boyfried who is employed.. i am employed.. gee golly.. were'nt you smart for assuming things..

go choke on something large and unweildy.. and as always .. thank you so very much for playing!
Old 08-18-2004, 10:10 PM   #1189
akhira

Re: mook

Quote:
Hey you motherfuckin crack addict..who the hell do you think you are...?

newbie comin in her and flaming people you don't know?

I suggest you take your own advice...keep your arse hole shut, And sew your mouth up with a rusty needle! :evil:
Old 08-18-2004, 10:21 PM   #1190
LestatsLover

boogers are yummy

I was being sarcastic. i dind't think you guys would be so uptight (like Akhira's ass hole).

LMFAO!!! You two are asses. I don't take it up the ass, thank you very much. Some of us want dont eant to be disease ridden, unlike you two suger coated hoes! I spit on your job, Suicide Bitch! Working at the local corner wont support a baby and your boyfriend being your pimp is not helping the situation

I do know people areound here. i've been stalking this site for a month now. i've read all your dirty little secrets. So shut the fuck up! Jeez man, Naomi was right. you guys are a bunch of weeners! PRAY THAT GOD STRIKES YOU DEAD BEFORE THAT BABY POPS OUT!
Old 08-18-2004, 10:33 PM   #1191
akhira

Sarcastic my foot! Yor just scred that someone knows how to flame back..
Fuckwit..

Stalking huh..someone call 911..and lock this guy up. You must be a very sad excuse for a human being to have nothing better to do than stalk a message board that allows freedom of speech. take your religious shit somewhere else...

Up yours, pal!
Old 08-18-2004, 10:39 PM   #1192
LestatsLover

Stupid twat

What religious shit? You're more fucked up in the head then i thought if you think that i'm spewing religious stuff. Jesus is dead and i ate his body. How's that for religious? And i was being sarcastic about being sarcastic, you burning magoot grinder! I'm not afraid of you or anyone else on here. you all need to piss in a pot and drink it. Takle a good helathy swigg of your own stench. Rot in hell bitch, you can be sure i'll shit on your grave.

Hi NAomi. I mean Bexxle. Aunt Sylvia says hi too.
Old 08-18-2004, 10:40 PM   #1193
SuicideJade

Re: boogers are yummy

Quote:
I was being sarcastic. i dind't think you guys would be so uptight (like Akhira's ass hole).

LMFAO!!! You two are asses. I don't take it up the ass, thank you very much. Some of us want dont eant to be disease ridden, unlike you two suger coated hoes! I spit on your job, Suicide Bitch! Working at the local corner wont support a baby and your boyfriend being your pimp is not helping the situation

I do know people areound here. i've been stalking this site for a month now. i've read all your dirty little secrets. So shut the fuck up! Jeez man, Naomi was right. you guys are a bunch of weeners! PRAY THAT GOD STRIKES YOU DEAD BEFORE THAT BABY POPS OUT!
i studied my whole life to be a smart ass, and that was not sarcasm... those were fighting words..

unlike you, fuckwit, i can get a real job because i have the mental capacity of an adult.. something you may have when you're 90..
i can't help it that you're jealous of people with lives and common sense..
but if you work at it i'm sure that you could flip burgers at mcdonalds in a few years...
and i hope that i do have a baby, because i will actually take the time to teach him or her to be a productive citizen.. something your parents *obviously * forgot to do....

keep your sarcasm to yourself until you learn how to use it right fuckwit..
i think whatever disease that you're infested with is addling your dust bunny that you call a brain
Old 08-18-2004, 11:02 PM   #1194
LestatsLover

pookie

I'm sorry. You were talking, but i just couldn't get through the overwhelming smell of SHIT COMING FROM YOUR MOUTH!

Read the post i put up it said I was being sarcastic about being sarcastic. Which means i meant it all youe cum guzzling Rhino turd!

Hope the baby splits you wide open on the way out!
Old 08-18-2004, 11:11 PM   #1195
SuicideJade

I'm calling my internet provider! i want this smellovision internet that fuckwit has!

that was sarcasm..
isn't it grand...

i'm sure if i have a baby it woun't split me.. not every body was born with a watermelon sized head full of bull shit like you
Old 08-18-2004, 11:27 PM   #1196
LestatsLover

okay

No, some of us were just born with a tire sized mouths full of shit, like you. Little bits of corn were mistaken for your teeth.

want to get together some time? i like the cut of your jib. All this anger that you are exhibiting is making me wet!!! I just want to hump you till your nipples fall off. I bet we could make beautiful music. Let me know, okay sugur bottom......
Old 08-18-2004, 11:37 PM   #1197
SuicideJade

not even if my everlasting sould depended on it!
Old 08-18-2004, 11:43 PM   #1198
LestatsLover

ha

Well then i'll try again later. I'm going to bed now. See you skanky bitches in the morning.
Old 08-18-2004, 11:50 PM   #1199
SuicideJade

burns sage... maybe an exorcism will keep it out
Old 08-19-2004, 12:08 AM   #1200
comatoast

Jade, dear....tastey one...I dont think bexxle's alt likes you much..ahh fucking shucks , huh?

eh..
Closed Thread