Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:15 AM   #1
djalice

‘Wheels & Dollbaby’ Designer Skull Print Dress Size 10/12 (AU 3)

I’m selling my classic ‘Wheels & Dollbaby’ Skull Print Dress.

‘Wheels & Dollbaby’ are the uber trendy and sexy Australian designer label who’s mantra is - ‘Clothes to snare a millionaire’.

I love this dress as it has a really sexy Goth vibe but is not tacky like a lot of the skull stuff around. Stylish Goth, my favourite combo!

I’m selling it as I have just bought the exact same dress in a better size for myself. When I bought this one (size 3) my size wasn’t available. I wanted it so much that I got the nearest I could. As a result I only wore it a couple of times.

This dress is a classic of ‘Wheels & Dollbaby’ and has been seen on numerous celebrities inc. Sienna Miller and Katy Perry. OK, not Goth celebs but.... :-)

This dress is the garment that started the recent skull craze and has been copied many times but never as well as ‘Wheels & Dollbaby’ did it.

As I say, it’s an Australian size 3 which their size chart says is a UK 10.

on the ‘Wheels & Dollbaby’ website this dress sells for AU$310 (approx. £200). Plus international delivery costs and you would have to pay around £80 to customs upon delivery (like I had to do). The brand new value of this dress is around the £300 mark.

All I am asking is to get the money back that I paid for my size 4 dress on eBay, which was £50.00. Yes, It was a real bargain which I’m passing on to you.

If you want to take a look at it on their website click the link below.

http://www.wheelsanddollbaby.com/#/o...ll-print-dress
djalice is offline   Reply With Quote