Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Commentary

Commentary Dicussion and feedback for Gothic.net articles, fiction, and news. This is where the community gets to add their thoughts and perhaps constructive opinions about the fiction and articles and such.

Old 12-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
Eeegor

Angry Birds Day

Quote:
Tomorrow, December 11, 2011 is Angry Birds Day. It is the game’s second anniversary. Are you a fan of Angry Birds, the popular game found on cell phones and iPads everywhere? There are a lot of supporters, worldwide, who enjoy to sling birds at unsuspecting pigs. These people have decided to unite and have their [...]
Read the full article...
Eeegor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
Saya

You know, I got my first smartphone just a few months ago so maybe I'm just late to the party, but other than a nice distraction for when my bus is late and I'm freezing, I'm not really getting the appeal.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:22 PM   #3
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
As someone who frequently plays flash games, I can tell you games exactly like angry birds have existed for years. I think the only real appeal is that its on cell phones, and its popular, with the popularity increasing at a cumulative rate.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:31 PM   #4
Valhalla

Angry Birds is pretty fun. It's a nice quick break from studying or paper writing or whatever crappy thing I'm doing. If I wasn't holding out to find a cute owl hat, I'd have gotten an angry birds one.

Unlike these two downers I'm going to make some time to play Angry Birds tomorrow.
Valhalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
Grausamkeit

ANGRY BIRDS FUCKING RAWKS!!!!!

Get with the program, losers. Wasting time on life when there are angry birds to launch into things....the hell?

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:03 AM   #6
Judas

I'd rather play Plants versus Zombies.
Judas is offline   Reply With Quote