Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #26
blindNsect

See here we come to a strange place. I can be both academically serious and playful at the same time. So, yes I think you are correct to assume that I have a sense of humour (and far more correct would it be to say that my sense is indeed superior) but also, I wanted him to tell me the specific things he was referring to, mostly out of interest, but partially out of pure mockery. He will never be able to do it.
blindNsect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #27
Man In Room 5

So you want me to define the commonalities of the goth scene, which I claim goths freely adopt, so that you can deny that they freely adopt them and instead insist that these commonalities are forced upon us by someone else (ie: Blueblood) in their evil plot to homogenize a scene which I claim is already homogenized? And, even should I do so, you'd dodge the issue further by asking me to then prove the existence of said commonalities rather than return to the original point of contention, which was for you to prove any higher authority was homogenizing us against our will.

You should probably just stick to the fart joke thing I mentioned earlier and take your time working up to this sort of complex parodic humor.
Man In Room 5 is offline   Reply With Quote