Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-03-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
Razeal18

Another request for relationship advice

So i was naturally attracted to the really pale, semi-overwheight, way too much eyeliner, semi slutty (not bitter i promise) absolutly out of her mind girl who spoke alot of bullshit about existentialism and self taught emlightenment.

problem is she was/is/probubly will be forever crazy,self destructive,judgmental, whiney spoiled brat that i fell way to hard for. broke up several times thru out 2 years and alwayes kept comming back for more.

we're both emotionally immaute and as nerotic as legally possable. so i;m alone now and its not so bad. the lotion i am using is making both my right hand and my dick all the more soft and supple. she did the same shit the other guys was talking about, bitching about her ex, then she went for distance as opposed to self help when i told her she shouldn't come back until she learned to stop taking everything as an attack, or negative commentary about her, or me lusting after every other girl on the planet.

so she got with a guy who was just as full of immature stupid bull shit as she, he became abusive and intentionally cheted on her. So i think gee heres my chance. she saw how bad the rest of the world guys are and that i might possible look like lord byron by comparison. I even wrote a fucking peom that was very poingant and she even told me she cried from it. <b> but she still shoots me down!!!</b>

She also chooses to rub it in by inviteing me last minute to a camping trip with mutual friends and 4 other guys all of which could kick my ass. she shoots me down on the way fyi

so after all that work and the waiting and the bullshit i put up with and faith i had in her to get her shit straight she still acts like a inconsiderate bitch and i still want to be with her. give it to me straight gnet am i just a romantisicing pussy ever doomed to abusive chiks? Or am i the best guy in the world sfor sticking with it this long and need to cut all contact off? am at the end of my fucking rope here. I tried dateing other people but between shallow white supremacists and possible contagious interweb girls its safe and more dignified to masterbate. Thoughts commentay verbal abuse. I'll take it all
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 06:53 PM   #2
Solumina

You're just an idiot
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #3
JCC.

Exclamation

Please read section one of this lecture before continuing, and complete any tasks it sets.

THA DUCKMAN'S GUIDE TO POONTANG

Section II

The phrase "Bitches be crazy" exists for a reason. It is because bitches are indeed crazy. But like may things, there exists a sliding scale, and all bitches be on it.

The scale is thus:

http://i45.tinypic.com/317bncy.jpg

This was designed by the least crazy woman on Earth. Note that it makes no sense, this is important.

Ladies will use one or more tactics to achieve their goal, and all of these tactics are interchangable and subject to change at any time. They are part of the hive mind of femdom, and so once a change is made, it applies to all females. Due to their inability to get along with each other (SEE: If Females Ruled The World, Section III), there is forever a mental tug-of-war, which often results in even more crazy.

The most used tactic is called "The Hard-To-Get." Many men assume this means that the female is playing a game where he must try harder. In fact, it means that the female is hard to understand, or "Get."

Invariably, the female will forget what is going on, partially remember and mix up her memories with episodes of Gray's Anatomy, and follow a different tactic. Do not be offended if she calls you the name of a character from the show, she may be having a stroke and ironically needs medical attention.

Some men use a form of learning called "I Told You So." This is futile for several reasons:

1) She will not remember this.
2) She will remember it as something different.
3) You can not teach ottomans.
4) You are not called McSteamy, so she doesn't pay attention to you anyway.

Cracking the female linguistics code requires years of learning and a lobotomy with Brad Pitt scenes stuffed where the brain was. I have studied men who have tried the understanding of a woman, and have discovered that when a girl refers to her ex, she is in fact:

1) Telling you to beat him up.
2) Telling you how totally bad ass he was.
3) Asking you if you want a threesome with him.

There may be more, but men die soon after finding the fourth reason due to massive hemorrhaging.

All men will, at one point in their lives, meet a crazy girl, because they are all crazy. Preperation for sex changes involves actual brain replacement surgery and nothing else.

Getting what they want is the number one thing for a female. As they do not know what they want, as we have learned, the end result is like ****** yourself repeatedly, then filing suit against your own hand and the ghost of Buddy Holly. And you win. Because girls always win, even when they don't. They win by default. Not because they are right, which they always are, but because argument and sense means nothing.

Yossarian lives.
JCC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:45 AM   #4
ape descendant

Razeal... that was so hard to read. There was a complete lack of decent punctuation and capitalization. We have these things to help differentiate between different ideas so that one may read along easily and understand the writer. That is why its a big deal.

Stop worrying about girls and pay more attention to your writing skills. Decent, smart girls don't like quasi-illiterate boys... it makes you seem kinda dumb, whether you are or are not.

You may also want to re-read what you posted and look, not only at how glaringly hard it is to read, but to examine attitudes that may be harmful to any chances you have at a decent relationship.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:20 AM   #5
honeythorn

Fuck her off, she sounds like a complete cock. As do you. Stop thinking about her, go out and do something else to interest you. It's blunt of me to put it that way but it will work.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #6
Razeal18

Solumina- Your verbal abuse only seems to make you more attractive.

JCC- I knew you would not dissappoint. Sage advice in plain englich

Ape- Do forgive my incredibly cheap writing skills. I was ever so much more than pissed at the time. After 2 beers and 800mg of Ibuprofen and a good night's sleep, I have regained my senses. I am in fact intelligent,althought it is quite difficult to tell with how many unintelligent desitions i make.

Honeythorn- i'll try
Old 07-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #7
JCC

I'm loving this, Duckman takes the time to write funny shit and then illiterates like Razeal get the wrong end of the stick and credit me with it. This is a great relationship.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #8
Razeal18

Remember my history JCC, it won't last. You'll get more and more resentful because you won't feel that I love you. Then you'll run right into the ass of another man. The cycle continues.
Old 07-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #9
Ben Lahnger

JCC, it IS pretty fucking amazing!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick

Last edited by Ben Lahnger; 07-04-2010 at 12:53 PM. Reason: So JCC, and not Razael, would know I was addressing his comment
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #10
JCC.

Thumbs up

This shit is pretty funny. The initial confusion was brilliant. I made this account to do impressions of you and make people confused, but I dropped the ball and realised I had no ideas other than "Impressions." Then it worked anyway.
Old 07-04-2010, 02:10 PM   #11
Breathless Horror

Damnit Duckie now I'm always going to be confused which one is which. And yes, I AM too stupid to look for the .

Razael: Dropkick the cunt into the nearest canal, go home, and smoke yourself a blunt. Then go look for someone less fucking crazy.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:38 PM   #12
Angelic Dissonance

Dude, it doesn't matter if you're right for her or not. Don't you know? It only matters what SHE wants; and as stated above, she doesn't know what that is.

What Duck isn't telling you(YET) is that you can't always go around not knowing what you want and live, SO, to make up for this fact, most girls simply PRETEND to know what they want, and it either works, or it doesn't! It's like evolution!

She's made up her mind. If she changes it, it's for HER own good, not yours. Drop her--and don't get obsessed with anybody, it's not healthy dude.

PS Duckman--how the hell do you know all this? It's so perfectly accurate--you must be, what, 60? In order to have THAT much experience, you'd have to be!
Angelic Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:14 PM   #13
JCC.

Exclamation

Why the FUCKING FUCK are you STILL using fucked up fucking colours, you GOD DAMN RETARD?!?!?
Old 07-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #14
Angelic Dissonance

'Coz I'm a retard LOL ps is my cat emo?
|\ /|
|A\..../A|
| __ __ | ....What if MCR broke up...?
=== v '=== ____
\__/\__/ / ___/
/ ''''' \ / /
| " ' " | / /
| | " | | | |
/ | | ' | | \ |
| | | | | | |
/'''''''' |_|...|_| ''''''''\

We're all in this together!
Either that, or because I want to, and you're just being a dick. GOTH BLOCKED

Old 07-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #15
Angelic Dissonance

Huh... G.Net f**k'd up my ASCII drawing...

what a bummer.