Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-14-2011, 10:20 AM   #151
tesla-jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
Not to mention, babies have a tendency to just DIE out of NOWHERE. You could be like the BEST parent ever, and your baby could just be like "This place sucks" and then just fucking DIE on you. Then you look like an asshole parent and you get questioned by the police because they think you're a murderer.

Babies are selfish little assholes, dying out of nowhere. It's just uncool.
I wish you could pull that at other times of your life. Like couple years later, you suck. I'm dead now. Stop killing people with your annoying soul. That would be a win.
tesla-jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:50 AM   #152
Pineapple_Juice

What? aslkhd
Old 05-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #153
guanfangfang

I do like children, I just hate hearing babies scream at the top of their lungs. It drives me mad.

Pandora Jewellry Pandora Charms Sale Pandora Earrings Hoops
guanfangfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #154
Devilwhore

I do not hate children at all, but I am compelled to take care about two (!) my nephews of 3 and 1, who were born by roommate of my senior brother. I would love my own children, but I refuse to love these ones who are not my. Sometimes I want to break their heads with hammer, at this time I really hate them and I ready to kill them... If I've expressed my thought too foggy, I'll try to explain: I consider my family unfamiliar to me... My dream is to move in big city and leave them alone as well as I will cut any connections with them. I'd like DO NOT invite them on my wedding or even take a time for phone call at parents' birthday. What do I doing wrong?

I've tried to find answer in many places of the web, but each time I had rested at wall of intolerance. Maybe there I'll find people who understand me. Hope my English is not too poor, pay attention to that I'm from Russia.
Devilwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:44 AM   #155
honeythorn

One of my oldest friends is now pregnant. She thinks it's going to be hilarious to chase me with the horrid little parasite.

Biatch better keep that little fucker well away from me. She's pleased enough about it so fair do's to her , but I seriously hate children the way other people hate rats and cockroaches ..<
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 08:15 PM   #156
guanfangfang

That being said, it's wrong. I've never seen Ophelia be upset for being called a bitch.

discount burberry bags mens burberry bags Pandora Bracelets
guanfangfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:07 AM   #157
CuckooTuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
One of my oldest friends is now pregnant. She thinks it's going to be hilarious to chase me with the horrid little parasite.

Biatch better keep that little fucker well away from me. She's pleased enough about it so fair do's to her , but I seriously hate children the way other people hate rats and cockroaches ..<
Got to say... if you talk about the kid like that after it's born, your friendship probably won't last long. People don't like hearing that shit about their children, and to be fair, unless said children really ARE a horrible little fuckers, there's no reason why they should.
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:57 AM   #158
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuckooTuli View Post
Got to say... if you talk about the kid like that after it's born, your friendship probably won't last long. People don't like hearing that shit about their children, and to be fair, unless said children really ARE a horrible little fuckers, there's no reason why they should.
Yeah just wait until the protective mummy hormones kick in with HoneyThorn's friend - she'll rip HT head clean off if she says something bad about her kid.

Yeah and some kids are horrible little fuckers and some are pretty decent and it ALL comes back to the parents, so just remember that next time you are cursing kids - when you should be cursing the parents for their shithouse parenting skills....

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:10 AM   #159
CuckooTuli

Very true. To be honest, I don't think people who go around openly and loudly talking about how they "hate" - actually HATE - all children without caring who hears them, and acting offended by their very existence, are any better than parents who bollock on about them to clearly uninterested parties.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:03 AM   #160
honeythorn

Sorry to burst you bubbles here but my friend, actually all of my friends and family have known for MANY years the degree of my dislike for children, and are not offended by it.

They understand that I find the things truly repulsive, and my own brothers have always known better than to ask me to babysit their parasites for any amount of bribery. The answer will always be a resounding no.

One of my friends finds even the most slow and harmless snakes repulsive and horrible. She's never been attacked by one or had a bad experience, she simply detests them for what they are. The snake cannot help being what it is or doing what it does, and she knows this. But she still dislikes them and will not allow anyone near her if they are holding one.

I feel the same about children, regardless of how well behaved they are, or are not. I have had to get off public transport 2-3 miles from my house, because I couldn't stand to be near a child/children on the same bus . I refuse to spend more than 10 minutes in a room with any of my child relatives. I have spent longer in the past , due to not being able to get away in the circumstances, and I nearly went insane with irritation.

I find them marginally more tolerable when they are older, around 6-8 years old or so. They then understand things far more easily, such as the words "No" , "go away" , "you are being irritating" and "don't touch my stuff, some of it can actually kill you " .
Old 05-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #161
CuckooTuli

Sorry to burst yours, Honeythorn, but the fact that they tolerate it because they love you doesn't mean your attitude isn't a pretty shitty one.

Aversion to snakes is usually based in fear or apprehension, so the comparison doesn't fly.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:08 PM   #162
CuckooTuli

Sorry to burst yours, Honeythorn, but the fact that they tolerate it because they love you doesn't mean your attitude isn't a pretty shitty one.

Aversion to snakes is usually based in fear or apprehension, so the comparison doesn't fly.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #163
honeythorn

It's shitty to dislike something that annoys you immensely ? Yeah great reasoning there Cuckoo.

And again, sorry but my friend has held snakes ( or should I say had them draped over her shoulders despite protests of dislike ) and is not afraid of them. She simply doesn't like them, and inparticular dislikes the feel of their skin . No one likes Flies, and I have yet to meet anyone who is afraid of them.

I have had enough experience of children, spent enough time in their company, to know that I dislike them. I'm not cruel to them. I don't yell and shout at them, I don't steal their sweeties and cackle madly like the fucking childcatcher. I don't despise people for having them, that's their choice. I remove myself from their vicinity so as to avoid the stress and rage they cause me to feel.

What I do despise, possibly more than children. Is people with the shitty attitude that because they think children are utterly stupendous, everyone else should. That people should like them simply because they exist and most people have them.

Sorry but no. I'm not putting up with it.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:34 PM   #164
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeythorn View Post
It's shitty to dislike something that annoys you immensely?

What I do despise, possibly more than children. Is people with the shitty attitude that because they think children are utterly stupendous, everyone else should. That people should like them simply because they exist and most people have them.

Sorry but no. I'm not putting up with it.
This right here.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:40 PM   #165
CuckooTuli

Not liking them is one thing. It's just kind of sad that you're not prepared to adjust that attitude to the point where you will tolerate a good friend's kid in your precious vicinity, regardless of whether or not it's actually doing anything annoying. That IS a pretty shitty attitude IMO.

In all honesty, I'm no great lover of children as a whole. Some I find heinous, some just boring, some cute. You're acting like I'm calling you a bitch for refusing to coo and elbow-flap over it. The truth is I just think it's a pity that your friend can accept your dislike of children, yet you can't extend enough reciprocal respect to refrain from blustering about the "little parasite" and how she'd "best keep the little fucker away" from Princess Honeythorn's royal bosom, before it's even born.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:53 PM   #166
Pineapple_Juice

Im sure she doesnt cal it that to her face but nobody should think it common courtesy for you to have to tolerate their child just bcause its there. Honeythorn did not get pregnant. She is not obligated to deal with somethin she finds repuslive and annoying. She hates kids, so she doesnt have any. Why should she have to hang out with a child because it popped out o her friends vagina.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #167
MissCheyenne

I don't especially like kids and I have one. The one thing I really cannot stand is having other people shove their babies in my face, constantly cooing and flapping about the 'miracle of life' and going on and on about how alive they feel after shoving an 8 pound lump of screaming flesh out of their cooch. I don't give a shit if you think your baby is the single most precious life form to have ever taken breath upon this planet, it ain't my baby so get it out of my face. Unless it can quote me pi to 10 digits after the decimal place, roll me a cig with one hand while juggling kiwi fruit with the other and hold an intelligant debate about literature from birth, I really really have no interest.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:22 PM   #168
CuckooTuli

Quote:
Im sure she doesnt cal it that to her face but nobody should think it common courtesy for you to have to tolerate their child just bcause its there.
Absolutely not. Unless she'd actually like to keep this friend, whose time will be overwhelmingly taken up by said child for the next few years.

And, actually, over and above that that - yes it IS common courtesy to tolerate somebody who is causing you no annoyance, when they come attached to a good friend, for whom you would ideally have enough respect to put your bullshit aside barring genuine inconvenience. If the friend expects cooing and elbow-flapping, that's an entirely different situation, and I agree that this is immensely annoying. But I can't really see a way of maintaining a friendship with somebody with a kid, if you can't muster enough maturity to keep from scowling at it any time it comes within ten feet of you, even when it's causing you no annoyance whatsoever. Regardless of the fact that Honeythorn's friend knows and respects her opinions on children, that's just childish and rude.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #169
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuckooTuli View Post
Absolutely not. Unless she'd actually like to keep this friend, whose time will be overwhelmingly taken up by said child for the next few years.

And, actually, over and above that that - yes it IS common courtesy to tolerate somebody who is causing you no annoyance, when they come attached to a good friend, for whom you would ideally have enough respect to put your bullshit aside barring genuine inconvenience. If the friend expects cooing and elbow-flapping, that's an entirely different situation, and I agree that this is immensely annoying. But I can't really see a way of maintaining a friendship with somebody with a kid, if you can't muster enough maturity to keep from scowling at it any time it comes within ten feet of you, even when it's causing you no annoyance whatsoever. Regardless of the fact that Honeythorn's friend knows and respects her opinions on children, that's just childish and rude.
But it IS annoying to her. Everthing about children is abbhorent to her. It is one thinv to go to her friends house unnanounced an leer at the child in its own home ad quite another to decline an invitation out somewhere with her friend when the child is present.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:32 PM   #170
Pineapple_Juice

If her frien had the worlds most dumbass obnoxious an dull boyfriend youve ever met and you hated them, nobody would tell you it was childish and rude to avoid him, or that it was "bullshit" that neded to be put aside for the sake of the friend. But since its a child and people are inherently offended any time someone sas anythigg bad about children, the person in question becomes "childish and rude".
ps, i couldn help but notice that yo called honeythorn childiish as a insult. Slightly ironic. Guess kids arent so great after all if their very nature can be consdered a negative quality.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #171
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
I don't especially like kids and I have one. The one thing I really cannot stand is having other people shove their babies in my face, constantly cooing and flapping about the 'miracle of life' and going on and on about how alive they feel after shoving an 8 pound lump of screaming flesh out of their cooch. I don't give a shit if you think your baby is the single most precious life form to have ever taken breath upon this planet, it ain't my baby so get it out of my face. Unless it can quote me pi to 10 digits after the decimal place, roll me a cig with one hand while juggling kiwi fruit with the other and hold an intelligant debate about literature from birth, I really really have no interest.
teehee - juggling kiwi fruit... man I'd like to see that.

I hear you MissC.. I have one kid - and it's just going to be one. Never overly maternal person, in my 20's I didn't really like other people's kids, was too wrapped up in my own shit at the time.

Now I've got one, I adore him to bits, but I'm really slow on the cooing over other people's kids and I absolutely hate it when they turn into little monsters (like running through shops) and the parents are all laughing and going "Oh look at little Johnny, isn't he cute? - as he rams into some old person.

I worked with a lady who hated kids - she was in her 40's and never liked them, didn't like other people's kids, would leave restaurants when there were kids making a racket.

Quite frankly I'd rather know up front if someone didn't like kids because then I'd direct the conversation to other things, rather than talking about the number of shits my kid had (not that I talk like this anyway) - but I know woman who do and even then I bang my head against the nearest brick wall to release the pain of listening to them whine on.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:03 AM   #172
CuckooTuli

Quote:
If her frien had the worlds most dumbass obnoxious an dull boyfriend youve ever met and you hated them, nobody would tell you it was childish and rude to avoid him, or that it was "bullshit" that neded to be put aside for the sake of the friend. But since its a child and people are inherently offended any time someone sas anythigg bad about children, the person in question becomes "childish and rude".
ps, i couldn help but notice that yo called honeythorn childiish as a insult. Slightly ironic. Guess kids arent so great after all if their very nature can be consdered a negative quality.
Again, please stop trying to pretend my argument hinges upon kids being adorable and anyone who believes otherwise being an arsehole. It may have been an understandable mistake before I expressly clarified this issue, but every time you try to pretend I opened with, "You don't like lovely children? But, but, they are the future! You strange and unnatural woman!", it makes you look a little dumber.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:06 AM   #173
JCC

Honeythorn, you seriously come across as borderline psychotic. You don't have to like kids but you can make all the 'some people don't like snakes' comparisons you like, I have never heard someone dislike anything so viciously as when you go on and on about how much you hate kids. The only people who usually hate something so fiercely are the ones who've had a terrible experience with it, and every time you mention how you need to run out of the room if a kid comes by, which has been like once a week for the five years I've been here, you sound like you need a fucking shrink.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:40 AM   #174
Still Jack

I really don't get that though. I mean, if she doesn't like kids, then, well, she just doesn't like kids. I mean I fucking hate annoying people and take great pride in ruining their day if they piss me off, that doesn't necessarily make me psychotic it just makes me a horrible cunt.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #175
CuckooTuli

Again - it's not a judgment on her opinion on kids per se that I'm making here, personally. She doesn't like them - that's totally fair. I find most of them pretty boring to be honest, which is why I find PJ's attempts to make me out as some elbow-flapping squee machine baffling.

It's one thing to say, "I don't like metal, and I tend to leave the room if somebody puts it on, because it does my nerves in when I'm stoned".

It's another to go, "OH MY GOD my friend joined a metal band. UGH, I do not want to see, hear or think about metal, EVER! Bitch better keep that heinous steaming load of bullshit away from me! If someone is playing headphone music on a bus I have to get off because it makes me physically want to RIP MY ARMS OFF. UGH UGH UGH".

You can like whatever the fuck you want - that's not what this is about. I just think it's a shame if pulling your head out of your ass enough to support your friend, just a LITTLE, even if exposure to that thing they love and you don't is extremely limited and a token of your regard for them rather than your own "Iwantiwantiwant" instinct, is clearly outside of your remit.