Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 04-18-2006, 02:53 PM   #201
my.soul.is.black.

don't talk to me if you just want to make me mad okay!!??
my.soul.is.black. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 02:59 PM   #202
Solumina

I don't want to make you mad, I'm just being honest. I am a really nice person once you get to know me
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 03:00 PM   #203
my.soul.is.black.

well then i want to get to know am i right??
Old 04-18-2006, 03:02 PM   #204
Solumina

yes and it is very easy to do, just don't be an asshat
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 07:18 AM   #205
chelseagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by my.soul.is.black.
holy mofo!!

chelseagirl i am not may i ask do you have something to say if so please tall me no need talking behind my back
I apologize if I hurt your feelings, I'm just a bit perplexed by most of your posts. I also wasn't aware that quoting your post could be construed as talking behind your back. I don't mean to be rude, but if you really are 16 years old, your grammar and spelling are seriously lacking (even though I do realize that a lot of your misspellings are intentional, i.e., using "textspeak"). No one is going to take someone with your grammar and english skills seriously. English class is your friend. Do yourself a favor and instead of concentrating on getting in trouble in school, beating up "preps", etc., focus on getting an education that will get you somewhere in life. You will thank yourself for it in the end.
chelseagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:29 AM   #206
my.soul.is.black.

chelseagirl,Solumina sorry about yesterday i was mad about other things amd i dare to ask if i could be your friends and to forget about what i said yesterday??
Old 04-19-2006, 09:40 AM   #207
my.soul.is.black.

Xnguela hi...um..do you want to be my friend also if not o well
Old 04-19-2006, 10:04 AM   #208
my.soul.is.black.

never mind then bye
Old 04-19-2006, 11:05 AM   #209
Sobeh

Quote:
anything this poor soul says, really
It's like watching a puppy run into a screen door, just kind of elicits a strange sympathy...
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Sobeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 08:40 AM   #210
WolfMoon

Ah, I knew there was a reason I liked you, Sobeh.

Is that a zucchini in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Oh, it's a zucchini.

Damn!
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 06:33 PM   #211
Corpus_Draconis

Quote:
i where eyelyner as tears and i draw skulls on my neck and lips it's soo awsome!!
I wonder how she did it? And where she hid the body?
Without an honest heart
as compass

--Nightwish.
Corpus_Draconis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:27 AM   #212
Immortal_Death

I only use eyeliner, nothing else.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:43 AM   #213
LadySpiderdust

I go the whole hog. Pale face, dark smouldering eyes (sometimes with a little purple mixed in) and black eyeliner round my lips filled in with red or purple lipstick. I also draw on eyebrows with the edges flaring up higher than they naturally do for dramatic effect (My natural eyebrows are almost non-existant anyway). I have been known to use false eyelashes too and even stick on jewels when the occasion arises
LadySpiderdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:28 PM   #214
Malady

I *also* go for the full effect of a white face. . .but I keep the eyeliner to a thick line on the bottom lid, and barely outline the top lid- And I never use black eyeshadow anymore, for various reasons- instead I use bright eyeshadows like lime green, pink, and blood red. I draw on my eyebrows, and sometimes use liquid eyeliner to make designs coming out of my eyes.
Malady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 06:00 AM   #215
xdecayedxgashesx

makeup help

hiya all i am currently trying to find a true deep blood red color eyeshadow i was wondering if anyone knows of any sites or brands where i can find it alot of people mistake what im lookin for , for a bright red but i want that deep deep blood color red so if anyone knows just post a reply here and ill check it out later thanks seeya and hey godeatgod a word of advise lol dont try to push urself into being gothic because everyone has a different prespective and fashion self expression like everyone says is the key to maintaining your trueness to urself and others
xdecayedxgashesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 02:08 PM   #216
xdecayedxgashesx

hi again if you know where to find the shadow or have any info just email me at xdeadxrosesxinxthexabyssx@************ instead lol ttyl
xdecayedxgashesx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:58 PM   #217
insertwittyname

Go with collars! Sexy on either gender, and if you find a good one with draping chains and locks, even sexier *bf is a model of sexiness+collars* If a guy, I suggest if you have a "pretty face" to search for some make-up styles that don't make you called a chick by random strangers, if a girl, get a cream eye shadow of some dark colors and some sponges. Then lock yourself in your room and play artist for a few hours with some facial wash and a connected bathroom so nobody laughs at you if you screw it up. I'm not sure how liquid eyeliner would work on a guy as I've never seen a guy with liguid, but with girls it makes a bold look that i'm fond of. Liquid eyeliner of black and another color or just black *felt or paint brush tip* looks great on the corner of an eye with faint strokes downward. If you want to make it look "enflamed" *sp* go over it with a tiny brush and red eyeshadow. Looks great. My mother saw me with that style one day and got all motherly "how did you get such a nasty cut????"
Old 08-01-2006, 08:40 PM   #218
bulletsinmyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodEatGod
I'm new to the world of Goths, and not fully sure where to start.
So far I have picked up some black baggy-like pants, black boots (not rubber picies of junk, but kinda like hikers), a black t-shirt with German and Stair Way To Hell writen on it, some chains, spike braclets, not sure if I'm going to get a collar or not, and I'm looking for a nice kind of baggy black shirt that i can throw over my t-shirt.

Cool choices.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:01 PM   #219
cradle

"I'm new to the world of Goths, and not fully sure where to start.
So far I have picked up some black baggy-like pants, black boots (not rubber picies of junk, but kinda like hikers), a black t-shirt with German and Stair Way To Hell writen on it, some chains, spike braclets, not sure if I'm going to get a collar or not, and I'm looking for a nice kind of baggy black shirt that i can throw over my t-shirt."

Uhh...Focus on yourself...not your clothes.
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:10 PM   #220
bulletsinmyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradle

Uhh...Focus on yourself...not your clothes.
I agree with cradle.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:09 AM   #221
darkness-creepshow

You guys are kind of assholes ive seen a girl at school whering crow makup although most people having the lines going up and down usually dont have an extended smile. and another person i know with horruble acny problems not anymore really. he had lines going up and down although ones again no extended smile and he wore makup even though. Please nobody ever say dont where that kind of makup for the love of god brandon lee is awsome.
darkness-creepshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 05:11 AM   #222
She_Is_My_Sin

Uhhhh...anyways I think make-up can only look good on guys if it's done in a sort of discreet fashion. If it's full on I've-been-punched-in-the-eye style, it's never going to look nice. I think only a few special guys can carry off lipstick (I wish lipstick looked alright on me).

As for my make-up routine, I normally use foundation for special occassions & when I need it most. It's the same with lipstick. Eye make-up wise it's just a swish of eyeliner on the upper lids normally, with perhaps a bit of shadow.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 09:58 AM   #223
darkness-creepshow

Does anybody know the best way to acheive crow face? i want it to look really professional and not like im going out for halloween lol. Or am i asking in the wrong place..
Old 09-23-2006, 10:05 AM   #224
She_Is_My_Sin

The crow face is an overdone look that should be left alone. In my opinion if you're not Brandon Lee, don't attempt it. Therefore I think you'd be best avoiding it.

Unless you want the mini goth look.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 10:50 AM   #225
darkness-creepshow

im going to atempt it...but need help