Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 07-07-2008, 09:58 AM   #51
Metabolik

*throws axe at sea captain*
Old 07-07-2008, 10:05 AM   #52
LetheanBlacklight

It was then at this point Lethean began pacing back and forth, mumbling to himself "Cursed be th'man who takes his own crew ta' Davy Jones' locker, how will I recover from this?!,"... " Aye tis a bad spot of luck, yaar. A cap'n without his crew is nothing but useless... I be needin' ta go t' an AA meetin."
realizing all this, he has no intent on taking Gnet alone.
He looks up and breaks away from thought, spotting murasaki. "Ahoy! Who be ye?"
LetheanBlacklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:06 AM   #53
LetheanBlacklight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabolik
*throws axe at sea captain*
*quickly deflected by enchanted sword stolen from the likes of the devil himself*
"Tis all ya got, landlubber? this sword be enchanted by the dark powers... I tricked th' devil himself laddie, what makes ye think ya can challenge me? I'll see ye ta Davy Jones!"
Old 07-07-2008, 10:24 AM   #54
Breathless Horror

As Metabolik and Lethean prepare to do battle, Horror sits upon a nearby stone, watching. Appearing similar to members of the Misfits, he reverently removes a pack of rolling papers and a pouch of tobacco from his jacket, and carefully begins to roll himself a cigarette.

Placing the finished product in his mouth, he lights it, and lovingly caresses the elegant rapier at his side.

"I'm going to finish this smoke", he calls, "and when I'm done, Metabolik will feel the sting of my blade. The gods of the sea favour you tonight, my captain!"

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:01 AM   #55
Murasaki eyeliner

unfortuanatly his smoke is interupted when a bag is roughly forced over his head and a female voice hisses " you had better start praying to those gods yourself,you slimy son of a barnacle", " now wheres that loot i know you pillaged from the imperial fleet last month".......

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."
-Mae West
Murasaki eyeliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #56
Breathless Horror

Horror sits calmly despite the sudden obstruction of his vision and the ruining of his smoke.
"Milady, I know not where the treasure of the Imperial fleet lies", he says warmly, as the tip of his dagger, drawn from his boot, comes to rest teasingly agiants his captor's stomach "but I'm sure, if you were to remove this bag, we could come to some form of agreement. A captain is, after all, merely an employer, and I am always in the market for a new scene. Perhaps one of partnership rather than servitude."

Old 07-07-2008, 11:13 AM   #57
Metabolik

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetheanBlacklight
*quickly deflected by enchanted sword stolen from the likes of the devil himself*
"Tis all ya got, landlubber? this sword be enchanted by the dark powers... I tricked th' devil himself laddie, what makes ye think ya can challenge me? I'll see ye ta Davy Jones!"
I was trained by the legndary Chucklton Norrison in the arts of Hadouken!
And when i'm finished with you! i'll raid your hold for stolen l00t!!

Ah fuck ye!! I got to level 55!! I gotta mount!
Old 07-07-2008, 11:17 AM   #58
LetheanBlacklight

Just as she had asked said question, Murasaki felt rather cold, she looks down and spots a sword going through her heart... It was neither Lethean nor Horror, But yet another captain Lethean instantly recognized. "Avast! Noooo! I thought I be gotten rid of ye!"
Old 07-07-2008, 11:23 AM   #59
Metabolik

Goes in for the epic "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... .................................................. ......."

*turns bad ass vengence mode on*

"Oh i'm pissed now mutha fucka"
Old 07-07-2008, 11:27 AM   #60
Murasaki eyeliner

murasaki was not pleased, when would these insufarabble oafs learn that her kind was not dispached so easily!.she didnt like the look of the stranger though something about him seemed distinctly out of place. thankfully neither the stranger nor horror had noticed her recovery,she slunk away to veiw the scne unfolding before her,this should be interesting....

-Mae West
Old 07-07-2008, 11:31 AM   #61
Metabolik

Jumps into the viewpoint and watches the inevitable battle from above, readying his bow, ready to cut down anyone who dares attack him or his allies.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:40 AM   #62
Murasaki eyeliner

saunters acroos the deck before scrambling up the rigging to beside met,"so whats the plan she says", before blowing a stream of misty smoke from her ruby painted lips,courtesy of the ciggaretts she stole from horrors jacket..

-Mae West
Old 07-07-2008, 11:44 AM   #63
Metabolik

Turns to Murasaki and says "We'll let these guys fight it out first, and then whoevers left, we'll finish off and then we have the gold AND this entire ship to ourselves...just think, i've always wanted my own ship...But I still can't make out who that stranger is, he seems...calm...even in the most desperate of situations. He's outnumbered two to one..."
Old 07-07-2008, 11:48 AM   #64
Murasaki eyeliner

"the treasure i was speaking of isnt gold met"she says leaving the words to hang in the air. "however your right about the other matter,that stranger is too calm,i think theres something here we're not seeing"so saying she leapt to the yard arm directly above the fighting pair below ,just as 100 imperial troops stormed onto the deck...

-Mae West
Old 07-07-2008, 12:13 PM   #65
Metabolik

"HOLY SHIT thats alot of troops, just stay out of sight and wait for things to die down...but if you want, pick a few off...but for christ sake don't give our positions away"
Old 07-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #66
Murasaki eyeliner

unfortuanatly the leader of the troops took that moment to look up,spotting murasaki above him he leered up at her and yelled " getdown here you little bitch your farther wants you home" " never" screamed back murasaki "im not going back to that life of prissy court ladys and orchard fm!" "you and whos army "roared the now enraged general,failing to spot the encroaching wave of trolls trundeling towards him at frightening speed.

(30 miniuts of harried fighting and idiotic posts later)..

"well im glad thats over with" sighed murasaki as she tipped the last remains of a troll over the side of the ship.turning to metabolik she said" i think we should go and have a look at this battle everones been raving about"
"what,hang on" said met pulling his head out of the mouth of a cannon" why should we doo that?". "theres alcahol"replied murasaki, "now enough talk,prime the forward speakers met,i want that thrash metal so load that their grandmothers start moshing".....

-Mae West
Old 07-07-2008, 12:45 PM   #67
Metabolik

"Fuck ye! Bit of Slayer to lighten the mood!! I gotta take a kip and I shall return to you in a bit my lovely, i'm slightly drunk "
*In a bit is game time so I mean tommorow Byyee* LOL
Old 07-07-2008, 01:32 PM   #68
LetheanBlacklight

Admidst the fighting, Lethean had sunken away to the inner chambers of his ship, where he plays the pipe organ in despair of the man he really is(abit clichι, but im an organist.. so...)
A man riddled with despair and disgust, he longs to be a hero one day, after he rids himself of this past.
In this, he finds Murasaki and Metabolik, at moment, shocked, and distrust, but then he explains himself:
"I can fight no longer, tis I realize me fate of th' deeds I have caused, The man you are all watchin fightin', tha stranger, is none other than.... Satan himself in human form! No mere mortal can stand up to his fury," and mumbles *I stole his sword*
Old 07-07-2008, 06:57 PM   #69
ForgetThisLostLenore

Lenore held back for a second, feeling that this was not the way to their destination. She looked around the room, seeking a door that seemed a more correct choice, and being utterly lost in this area of the castle herself, she followed Clockwork, with a feeling that it wouldn't lead to a good encounter.
ForgetThisLostLenore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:24 PM   #70
Breathless Horror

Having been released, Horror did a quick pat down of himself.

"Sword? Check. Daggers in my boots? Yar, still there. Coin purse? Thank the gods! Those two joints I pre-rolled for that party tomorow? Wait...THAT BITCH!"

Flying into a rage, horror drew his rapier and in one sinuous (sp?) motion slashed out the throat of a nearby peasant, then slams his blade back into it's scabbard.

"Damn it!"

Old 07-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #71
Metabolik

*Wakes up*

OI, ya great big twat...leave the peasent alone!
Or im gonna cut your balls off!
Old 08-08-2008, 03:36 AM   #72
kikrox

i am the all knowing savior and nobody here will be getting their balls cut off, do not make me dispell my wrath unto you people.

{peasant continues getting bothered}

/blass cut off

all knowing savior spews fire from breath ! BAH
kikrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:28 AM   #73
constanza

constanza wriggled up over the ridge and surveyed the unraveling melle through her binoculars,her magnified gaze sweeping over the corpses of trolls and micelaniouse beer bottles,finaly alighting on a struggling mass by the river. were two people appeared to chucking yet more corpes off a boat.

didinterested she found her eyes drawn to the ivy constricting on the tower of a castle.something glinted on the single window,it looked, shiny.

constanza grinned and leap up,prepared to scale the tower and claim the shiny thing.then she tripped and fell headlong into the grass courtesy of her orange short shorts falling down.

cursing she retreived her samuri swords and fan,hoiking up her shorts as she did so,and continued down toward the castle at a run keeping one hand on the waistband to prevent further clothing mischeif.....
constanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 02:58 AM   #74
TrivialMorose

More than a decade later...

TrivialMorose had been walking non-stop for days without seeing any signs of life. The landscape was as desolate as the surface of the moon. All that stuck out from the barren, cracked earth were countless old skeletons wrapped in dilapidated armor, scattered rusted weapons, and shards of glass from bottles of beer and liquor. The bones were humanoid, but not necessarily human.

TrivialMorose picked up his pace when he spotted a small hill with a big pile of rubble covering its top looming in the horizon. By twilight, he had reached it.

He was panting as he surveyed what was obviously the ruins of what had once been a massive, many towered castle. Now it was barely more than a hodgepodge of scraggly rocks. TrivialMorose wondered what force could cause such ugly and utter devastation. A dragon? Or was it perhaps the ravages of countless centuries? Who could tell. There was a faint smell of cloves in the air.

“Baa,” said the four horned and three eyed goat that followed TrivialMorose. “This is it.”
“This is it?” TrivialMorose repeated in disbelief. “You cannot be serious. You said it would be a beacon of hope. This is just sad. What good will a bunch of rocks do?”
“You pick up a rock,” the goat said knowingly. “You pick up many rocks, and start piling them back up where they belong. When the towers stand tall again, people will see it from afar, and they will once again flock to it, like moths to a lamp.”

TrivialMorose picked up a rock, obviously a small piece from a larger block. He felt nothing but despair as he looked at it.
“What happened here?” he asked of the goat.
The goat stirred the dusty earth with his hoof and said, “This castle used to sit on top of a large stash of cloves.”
“Cloves,” TrivialMorose interjected. “I thought I'd sensed cloves.”
“Baa. But the stash was stolen by an unknown villain, after which the inhabitants tore the castle down in their frantic search for the missing cloves. When nothing was found, they drifted away from this place and the land around it died due to their neglect.”
TrivialMorose frowned, “But what am I doing here now? You can’t seriously expect me to rebuild a castle out of broken rocks, by hand, and all by myself.”
“Baa. Can’t I?”

TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 12:26 AM   #75
TrivialMorose

Five weeks later...

The four horned, three eyed goat reappeared amidst the rubble, and found TrivialMorose sitting on a boulder, holding the same piece of rock in his hands the goat had left him with last time.

"Dear Goth!" the cloven hoofed beast exclaimed. "Why isn't the castle finished already? What have you been doing all this time?"

"I've been thinking," replied TrivialMorose.

"Thinking is not your strong suit, TrivialMorose," the goat reprimanded. "And where'd you get the crown?"

"Oh, this?" TrivialMorose said, sounding as if he'd forgotten he was wearing the thing. He touched the fingers of his bony, frail free hand to the gorgeous golden circlet with encrusted, darkly glittering gems that rested heavily on his head.

"I found this in the rubble," TrivialMorose said. "Gots a label inside. Says, Tha Duckman. Figured it's mine now."

"I doubt it," bleated the goat. "So, what was it you had been thinking?"

"This," TrivialMorose said dejectedly and threw his shoulders. "All of this. I was thinking that maybe me sitting here is doing nothing but scaring away people who might otherwise be interested in scavenging these ruins. That maybe I'm the one keeping this place abandoned..."
TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote