Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-28-2010, 07:06 PM   #126
Breathless Horror

If you make the pancakes, I'll make crêpes with fresh strawberries and raspberries from my yard, and we can have a post-orgy orgy of the tastebuds!

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Breathless Horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:17 AM   #127
Lady Sorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
I'm sorry for you have lost. As you said "its been the greatest two months ever''
I'm sorry for what he left.

You left me, sweet, two legacies, - A legacy of love A Heavenly Father would content,Had He the offer of; You left me boundaries of pain Capacious as the sea, Between eternity and time,Your consciousness and me.

To you I say:
A charm invests a face Imperfectly beheld. The lady dare not lift her veil For fear it be dispelled. But peers beyond her mesh, And wishes, and denies, Lest interview annul a want That image satisfies.
it has been, and my heart weighs heavy within me. he did not leave, i was taken from him and am being withheld. sometimes i do wish he'd leave, i fear i will be our ruin, that i will loose him because i cannot control myselfishness. but i need him and am too selfish to truly wish him away... im horriblely smitten and it is my sin...

truly your words are beautiful, they make me feel a little better everytime i read them. thank you for your undeserved kindness to me. <3
Lady Sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:11 AM   #128
Daywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Sorrow View Post
it has been, and my heart weighs heavy within me. he did not leave, i was taken from him and am being withheld. sometimes i do wish he'd leave, i fear i will be our ruin, that i will loose him because i cannot control myselfishness. but i need him and am too selfish to truly wish him away... im horriblely smitten and it is my sin...

truly your words are beautiful, they make me feel a little better everytime i read them. thank you for your undeserved kindness to me. <3
Your words are very sad they hurt me to read but the same time there just to me there more beautiful than mine. I plead with God every day to send me one like you.

I fond so many. That pretend to know what love is and. Pretend to be caring kind heated, loving,and tender. But in truth they are imitating what they think I want. But you are are true and I hold that to that highest of honor. My dear Lady Sorrow.

It's all I have to bring to-day, This, and my heart beside, This, and my heart, and all the fields, And all the meadows wide. Be sure you count, should I forget, -- Someone the sum could tell, -- This, and my heart, and all the bees Which in the clover dwell.
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:22 AM   #129
Lady Sorrow

Quote:
Your words are very sad they hurt me to read but the same time there just to me there more beautiful than mine. I plead with God every day to send me one like you.

I fond so many. That pretend to know what love is and. Pretend to be caring kind heated, loving,and tender. But in truth they are imitating what they think I want. But you are are true and I hold that to that highest of honor. My dear Lady Sorrow.

It's all I have to bring to-day, This, and my heart beside, This, and my heart, and all the fields, And all the meadows wide. Be sure you count, should I forget, -- Someone the sum could tell, -- This, and my heart, and all the bees Which in the clover dwell.
my words my be sad, but hence the name *bitter laugh* but no, your words are beyond the beauty of this place. dont ask for one such as me, ive broken too many hearts then id care for, and i fear i may have broken another.
you are to kind to me. i say that often, but it is what i feel is true.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:34 AM   #130
Lady Sorrow

you make me think about a lot of things Daywalker...
Old 06-29-2010, 11:09 AM   #131
Cat Man

Eh, I cut maybe once in a while, but its not really because I'm depressed, I just like the pain and lapping up the blood. I should point out that I am definitely not a vampire wannabe. I'm just a little odd.
Cat Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:24 PM   #132
Jochon

I'm kinda thinking.. this guy, he's got a point.
Jochon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:31 AM   #133
Lady Sorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Man View Post
Eh, I cut maybe once in a while, but its not really because I'm depressed, I just like the pain and lapping up the blood. I should point out that I am definitely not a vampire wannabe. I'm just a little odd.
ya thats part of the reason i put pain as my addiction on the what is your addiction thread.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #134
Angelic Dissonance

You know, if I imagine your blood, so that I can see your veins and arteries when I look at you, like X-ray vision, then I can smell it, I can taste it.... and I can tell how much fruit you eat by the flavor....

I like blood. I wrote my girlfreind a letter in blood once--but it took more than one cut--and I have a particular sort of anemia, on and off, and so it was brown.... Not the most pleasing color for blood. I've done the same thing--cut for Ennui, rather than sorrow--but isn't it fascinating to watch? You're a sheltered, hidden shadow of a man, a recluse of sorts, forgotton more than hiding, and when you finally make it out of such a situation....

It's like H. P. Lovecraft's The Outsider--http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/o.asp
If you've read it, then you'll understand.

That being said, I'm glad I'm not as 'Outside' anymore.
Angelic Dissonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:36 PM   #135
Daywalker

I don't cut because i have depression i like blood but G net knows this.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:40 PM   #136
Daywalker

Quote:
my words my be sad, but hence the name *bitter laugh* but no, your words are beyond the beauty of this place. dont ask for one such as me, ive broken too many hearts then id care for, and i fear i may have broken another.
you are to kind to me. i say that often, but it is what i feel is true.
Have you loved the hearts that you have broken.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #137
Li'l Miss Sticky Kiss

"cus me and my other friend just pointing out so ridiculous is was"
Well, if you are a so-called "friend" perhaps you may have bothered to inquire about WHY he/she was cutting them selves. I for one have a blood fetish hence I'm in the medical field. So when I want to get off and get of fast and in a great way, by me, myself and I, I use a blade. I have no shame in my scars and proudly show them off, because I know what I want, how I want it and more importantly KNOW HOW TO GET IT.
Li'l Miss Sticky Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:47 PM   #138
Daywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
hahhahahahah Damn it do it right or don't do it at all. Down the road not across the street.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:50 PM   #139
Daywalker

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l Miss Sticky Kiss View Post
"cus me and my other friend just pointing out so ridiculous is was"
Well, if you are a so-called "friend" perhaps you may have bothered to inquire about WHY he/she was cutting them selves. I for one have a blood fetish hence I'm in the medical field. So when I want to get off and get of fast and in a great way, by me, myself and I, I use a blade. I have no shame in my scars and proudly show them off, because I know what I want, how I want it and more importantly KNOW HOW TO GET IT.
Amen. very well put.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:37 AM   #140
Lady Sorrow

Quote:
Have you loved the hearts that you have broken.
yes, i have. maybe more then i should have
Old 09-03-2010, 05:53 AM   #141
cradle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic Dissonance View Post
You know, if I imagine your blood, so that I can see your veins and arteries when I look at you, like X-ray vision, then I can smell it, I can taste it.... and I can tell how much fruit you eat by the flavor....

I like blood. I wrote my girlfreind a letter in blood once--but it took more than one cut--and I have a particular sort of anemia, on and off, and so it was brown.... Not the most pleasing color for blood. I've done the same thing--cut for Ennui, rather than sorrow--but isn't it fascinating to watch? You're a sheltered, hidden shadow of a man, a recluse of sorts, forgotton more than hiding, and when you finally make it out of such a situation....

It's like H. P. Lovecraft's The Outsider--http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/o.asp
If you've read it, then you'll understand.

That being said, I'm glad I'm not as 'Outside' anymore.
Wow, I hope I never get so lame as to write my girlfriend in blood.
Hell, it's unorthodox, not exactly resourceful either...couldn't you find a pen?
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
cradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:08 AM   #142
Lady Sorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by cradle View Post
Wow, I hope I never get so lame as to write my girlfriend in blood.
Hell, it's unorthodox, not exactly resourceful either...couldn't you find a pen?
lol thats funny. you actually made my day a little better, thank you

that would be interesting though, reciveing a letter written in your lovers blood....
Old 09-07-2010, 11:26 AM   #143
Daywalker

Quote:
yes, i have. maybe more then i should have
That is good to love "Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."
To put a limit on love is to cheat you and the one you love
Old 09-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #144
Alan

You guys sure are pompous for such terrible writing.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:49 AM   #145
Daywalker

To bad billions of people disagree.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:15 PM   #146
Alan

Are you seriously saying billions of people think you're an awesome writer? Jesus Christ.
real classy
Old 09-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #147
Daywalker

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Are you seriously saying billions of people think you're an awesome writer? Jesus Christ.
LOL O Alan
Old 09-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #148
Alan

Why do people always try to talk down when they are cornered? It's too depressing to see that people never learn anything.
real classy
Old 10-30-2010, 05:27 PM   #149
Pica

I slap my freinds who cut...on their arms. I don't like seeing them (the cuts) and I believe that if your sad or mad or whatever then why do you want reminders of those negative feelings. I mean why??? Yea shit happens but your stronger if you don't let it rule you. Getting sad is fine but not if it's over something small.
Pica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:44 PM   #150
Razeal18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Why do people always try to talk down when they are cornered? It's too depressing to see that people never learn anything.
I think its because they feel your defective and therefore less than they

What ever happen to cutting for sexual release? i like it when a woman draws blood from my back, certain women enjoy it when i cut them and have them drip into a glass for me. Its not all about depression peeps.
By thy shut soul's hypocrisy;
By the perfection of thine art
Which pass'd for human thine own heart;
By thy delight in others' pain,
And by thy brotherhood of Cain,
I call upon thee! and compel
Thyself to be thy proper Hell!

-Manfred by Lord Byron
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote