Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-22-2009, 10:50 AM   #1001
Terminus

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerademark View Post
Even in our so called "modern" times people still discriminate on sex.

What?
Terminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:22 AM   #1002
zerademark

men getting higher salary than women.
that is what you meant right?
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:27 AM   #1003
Terminus

Considering both my coworker and I are male, I'm guessing not.
Terminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:38 AM   #1004
zerademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
Considering both my coworker and I are male, I'm guessing not.
O.o oops my bad...
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:44 AM   #1005
Duane

You can still talk about how it's still wrong, unless you think it's cool for it to happen to dudes.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #1006
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane View Post
You can still talk about how it's still wrong, unless you think it's cool for it to happen to dudes.
It's not wrong at all.
People aren't equal, especially in the workplace.

I'm worth more than other people to my company, so I get paid more than other people who have the same position.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #1007
Lord Whiskerton

I arrived home at 2 am this morning. My body is sore.

Second Account that I doubt I'll be using: MiladyMalice
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:50 AM   #1008
Saya

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/ale...l0027/canf0253

We're on tropical storm warning, I hate that they typed it out in caps though, makes me feel like I'm getting yelled at. My sources in Nova Scotia say that it wasn't that bad.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:30 PM   #1009
DRM

My best friend who I guess I was in a relationship with (which I wasn't aware of) is mad at me for dating another guy...
Psh maybe if he decided to inform me of the rules in our odd relationship.
O.o
Old 08-24-2009, 02:23 AM   #1010
Saya

I cannot sleep with the wind howling like that, and I'm getting worried I won't have enough sleep to function at work, and I"ve only been there a week so calling in sick due to sleep deprivation would be bad but so would showing up looking like death. Aaaaargh. Hope the power does go out or the buses get pulled off the road so I won't have to worry about this.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:35 AM   #1011
Still Jack

I drifted through a corner blindside today. I managed to put the back right wheel in the ditch. Because of that, It tore the catalytic converter and the muffler tip clean off...
another 120€ out the window.
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:31 AM   #1012
SiouxsiePernova

I just wasted a roll of film and need to reshoot for the third time.

SiouxsiePernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:43 AM   #1013
msg_themoon

love is weird
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:09 AM   #1014
Underwater Ophelia

I'm plateaued at 132lbs.
Grrr.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:39 AM   #1015
Malice In Wonderland

I got stood the fuck up.
My friend had the train tickets to London for today.
I fucking gave her the money two weeks ago.
I got up at 6 o' fucking clock to get ready to meet her at 8.30.
Waited around for ages.
Decided to walk to the train station to make sure she wasn't there.
No luck.
Waited until the train left.
Waited until the next train left.
Fuck's sake.
I'm fed up of useless and shitty friends.

I just took a ton of money out of my bank account for me and another friend to go tomorrow.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:04 AM   #1016
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
I got stood the fuck up.
My friend had the train tickets to London for today.
I fucking gave her the money two weeks ago.
I got up at 6 o' fucking clock to get ready to meet her at 8.30.
Waited around for ages.
Decided to walk to the train station to make sure she wasn't there.
No luck.
Waited until the train left.
Waited until the next train left.
Fuck's sake.
I'm fed up of useless and shitty friends.

I just took a ton of money out of my bank account for me and another friend to go tomorrow.

Sounds to me like you needs new friends =(

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:50 PM   #1017
msg_themoon

i am tormented by a tough decision that i have to make and it will effect the rest of my life... do I go with A or B?
I will tell you what the choices are after you tell me which one sounds better
A or B?
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:16 PM   #1018
Solumina

You want us to blindly pick from A for B for you? To decide something that will effect the rest of your life you just want someone to blindly pick?

Well okay, I pick B, now tell me what I picked.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:44 AM   #1019
Raptor

I wanted to read a textbook on a certain topic but it seems that only one book of it's kind exists, and that book is now out of print. It's still possible to buy it but I'm not sure I want to spend £52.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:04 AM   #1020
Lord Whiskerton

My head aches.

Old 08-26-2009, 01:45 PM   #1021
Solumina

I'm getting really fed up with my roommate and her almost compulsive desire to help out her "friends" aka lazy fuck ups. Now if she was just doing this on her own then fine, whatever, that is her choice, but now she is pissed and me and Jake because we have said that one of these lovely people cannot stay with us for an undetermined period of time. The reason he needs a place to stay is because he was kicked out of his grandparents house because his grandmother believes that he stole a not insignificant sum of money from them, he is claiming that his grandfather gave him the money and that his grandmother just wont listen to his grandfather.

I'm sorry but I have a lot of nice stuff, some of which is quite easy to fit into a pocket and would fetch a rather large sum of money. Not to mention that if he was to stay for more than just one night there would be periods of time in which he would be the only person here. I don't feel comfortable with people I don't know being left alone in my home.

And it isn't as though we have had problems with her friends staying here in the past, when Jessy was leaving her abusive boyfriend she stayed here, I even let her borrow my clothes until Angie and I were able to go with her to retrieve her things as she didn't feel safe going by herself, and Jessy staid until her uncle was able to make the six hour drive to get her, so she was here a total of five days. We also let another friend stay here when he broke up with the woman he lived with because his parents were out of town that night so he couldn't get back into their home until the next day. Those times were fine but when someone is kicked out for stealing then there is a problem. Hell even if it was through no fault of their own if someone had no idea how long they would be staying then that is a problem, I would be willing to give them the two nights that our complex allows but the complex requires advanced notice anyone staying longer than that and to be honest so do I.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 08-26-2009, 02:11 PM   #1022
vindicatedxjin

I'm sad cuz I'm broke as hell...my vacation is this coming up week and I have no $ to do anything... T_T This SUCKS. Oh and I want a ****** dress that I can't afford D:

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:10 AM   #1023
Solumina

Sometimes I really don't like who I am. I keep getting told how pretty, charming, intelligent, and fun I am. How I'm a hard worker and a wonderful employee. How abso-fucking-lutely wonderful I am. Yet I still managed to nearly fail out of my university, in fact the only reason why I didn't fail out is because I withdrew from the semester and separated from the university. I still have not managed to find a job, even though I have been looking since well last winter, though then I was looking for part time work and managed to get offers for full time employment but at that point I was too terrified of telling my mother that I wanted to stop going to classes that I turned them down due to the fact that I had to work around classes, well now I'm available around the clock but so far the only employment that I have been able to find is temporary and will only fetch me 20 total hours in September (which will cover utilities but not even close to rent), thankfully I'll be getting 36 hours a week in October but nothing after that. Seriously I have been manage to apply/submit my resume for an average of a dozen a day but I haven't even gotten a single interview.

I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do, I would just move home, it would be rent free and hell my mom would even pay for my food, but I can't break this lease and there is no guarantee that I'll be able to get a job up there. If Jake had a better paying job then I wouldn't have to worry, I don't mind being responsible for keeping house but he doesn't make enough to cover both of us, as it is he pays for groceries and whenever we go out to do anything.

Thankfully I'm not absolutely fucked yet, I was smart with my previous jobs and while my dad was still around and money was far from a problem I saved everything so I have enough to get me through a few more rent checks but at the rate things are going a few more checks will be due before I find a new job.

You know what the dumbest thing about all of this is? I have savings bonds that are currently worth about $6000 but I'm too worried about disappointing my mom that I would probably run up my credit cards before I cashed in a single one, just because she can't see my credit statements but she would know if I cashed in the bonds.

I could also sell some of my jewelry, after all I have had stuff for years that I have never even taken out of the box, but I just can't get myself to sell something that was a gift. The stuff from my dad I understand, when I hold it I can't help but relive the moment I opened the gift and the smile on his face when I gave him a thank you hug, but there is plenty from people I haven't had any desire to speak to in years but I just can't get rid of it because that would be "wrong" of me, no matter that I could get at least a months worth of rent out of pieces that hold no sentimental value, I just can't do it because I'm just that pathetic.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 08-27-2009, 05:23 AM   #1024
Delkaetre

Housemate Two has had to drop out.
Housemate One cannot move in till October.
This leaves me with all the financial responsibility, and I've been unemployed for two months with no sign of a job offer anywhere yet. I'm advertising like fuck, and I hope that someone can see that £425/month including bills is goddamn AWESOME for a spacious double bedroom in a London Zone Two flat, in sight of the O2 and so near to beautiful places like Greenwich and useful places like Canary Wharf.

Goddamnit. I cannot afford to lose this place and start searching again, I can't afford another year of misery in some poky little flatshare with people I don't like.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:30 AM   #1025
Lord Whiskerton

I missed two, almost empty buses today and had to wait 20 minutes for the next bus, which was very crowded. I was able to make it in time though.