Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 12-03-2004, 01:15 PM   #126
scarlet69

I went to work, then went to the beach, then came home and masturbated. Then went online. And got insulted.
scarlet69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 01:21 PM   #127
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet69
I went to work, then went to the beach, then came home and masturbated. Then went online. And got insulted.
For good reason, too.

Idiot...

Way too much information, by the way.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 01:24 PM   #128
Disfunction

I masturbated.

Jesus, Scarlet, we don't want to know more than a little bit.
....I really didn't... no seriously... I didn't... I'm still in my uniform... I'm that lazy.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 07:01 PM   #129
centurion

Sorry, that much information requires pictures.....

(sorry, couldn`t resist ...)
centurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 07:16 PM   #130
edible_eye

centurion - there's a pic in 'interracial - good or bad?', or whatever that pos is. if you go look, you're not allowed to hold me responsible. you asked for it, after all. i just provided information. whatever happens as a result is all on you.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:17 PM   #131
centurion

Cool.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:23 PM   #132
centurion

:shock: um, wow....
Old 12-03-2004, 07:26 PM   #133
edible_eye

told ya.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:57 PM   #134
centurion

only thing missing from that picture is her holding a glass of chew juice
Old 12-04-2004, 12:47 PM   #135
scarlet69

I picture you as some scaredy little long haired Slayer fan who gets picked on every day of his life
scarlet69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 04:53 PM   #136
Nike

Well. That picture.

-deep breath of turpentine.-

Now let's change the topic. Actually, let me go back to the original topic of that thread that was "what did you do today" if you don't mind.

What did I do.

I've tried to get some steps further with writing my thesis. Couldn't stand my writing style after a while, nearly erased almost 70 pages from my disk in upcoming anger.
Thought it would be better to do something else for a while.
Began to draw and realised that scientific writing is poison for my creativity. Waste of paper.

After some hours I finally got into my drawing and decided to make it an oil painting. Oh well. That will take time.

Discussion with an artist from NYC. Realised that also talented people have bad days and somehow felt better. We soon decided to change the topic though.

Well, I don't remember exactly when the cocktail part began.
But you're just drinking different cocktails in the u.s. as we in europe as it seems. Or you mix them differently.
An interesting experiment though.

Now. well. continued my painting and started another drawing in the meanwhile. I love oil, but the drying process is taking so long. oh my.
And finally got back to my thesis. Found out that it was not that bad that I haven't erased it from my disk.
Decided, that actually not everything of it is all bad.
Finished one of my four open essays...it was on the phalanx in ancient greek art, I finally agreed to make it my final version. er, well. I hope I'll see things like that tomorrow, too.
and now...what now.

confusion all around.

thesis? drawing? more mess on my canvas? start another essay? go to bed? read a book - Thukydites or E.T.H. Hoffmann - or even one for private joy of reading only? learn for an exam? work?
argh

It just can't be that difficult.

cheers :wink:
Old 12-04-2004, 05:19 PM   #137
Hunter

Well I suppose I could go into great detail about how I drove all over Knoxville looking for a new house, or about how after giving up on this for the day went to the mall, but I won't. That's what I did today but I figure I'll talk about it in my myspace later. The real reason I posted this was to push myself up to the 200 posts mark.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 07:03 PM   #138
mlwlildevil

oh let's see my 'friend' just I/med me and told me that she's going to break up with her boyfriend and i'm in a take no shit attitude so I said good bec ause she treats him like shit so whe said 'waht' and I told her ' good becasue you treat him like shit' and she saids no she doesn't and that went on for a bout three min. then she said 'go fuckj yourself morgan' and blocked me ... after calling me a liar

and my other friend is pissed at me causee I was talking to a guy she likes {not flirting or anything just talking} and she goes and bitches at megan and sarah that I'm allover this guy and blah blah blah and she has a boyfriend and she's pisseda t me because I was talking to a guy who I don't even like likke that and he's 18 and I'm 14 {in a week} and she got mad

OY! I don't understand these people!

I'm sure that that was very boring so sorry if it was...maybe it should be in a different thread but oh well....
mlwlildevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 10:00 PM   #139
DCreep

So it was 70 degrees here yesterday, after a night of
totally poluting myself i figured it would be a great idea
to go riding down at the bowl. I shoulda known better
since my head was steady spinning after my first run
and I bailed off my bike 3 times in one run.
But of course i figured i'd go twice as hard like the idiot I
am, to try to redeem myself for my shitty first run.
Well I ate it hard off of a barspin and totally ruined my knee.
I now have a golf ball size lump on the inside of my knee
and i am hobbling around, I'm pretty sure I fucked up
my interior ligament and blew out the cartilage.
Have a dr. appt tomm, I have a feeling surgery is in
my not so distant future. Oh well hopefully I'll get some
good pain meds.
DCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 11:00 PM   #140
tekajo

i awoke. smoked a cigarrette soon after. opened Notepad to write. didnt write. smoked a cigarette. ate breakfast. smoked a cigarette. opened Dreamweaver to work on my school's website. didnt code. smoked a cigarette. listened to some musick. opened Dreamweaver again but soon closed it. smoked a joint by myself and then a cigarette. opened Fireworks to work on a design for school. never got past an empty stage. didnt smoke a cigarette. went to the store to buy more cigarettes. watched a movie about a skateboard Gator in prison. smoked several cigarettes during that one. talked to a girlfriend on the phone. became depressed. smoked a fuckload of cigarettes. then bored. came to gothic.net found this idiotic thread...typed this shit. and now about to click Submit.

all in all a pretty normal boring fucking day.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 11:25 PM   #141
tekajo

tomorrow goes down another pack of Marlboros. other than that...fuck if i know, i havent thought about it yet.
Old 01-03-2005, 12:42 AM   #142
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
watched a movie about a skateboard Gator in prison.

Whoa an aligator that can skateboard! Sweet!
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 04:57 AM   #143
pitseleh

Woke up at about 11.30, way later than I had planned, and of course got cracking on the coffee and cigarettes. Had a fantastic night smoking joints and talking with a girl who is basically the cutest, coolest, friendliest female I know, and a pastry chef to boot, and as a result I have major butterflies and heartattacks over where exactly our relationship is going. I think it's going the right way, though... So, yeah, I'm so giddy I can't eat or get anything done except for working on my current charcoal drawing, which is coming along nicely. Then my 5 yr old cousin came to visit, and we watched Mashimaro cartoons, which she thought was very funny. And now, I'm gonna take a late shower and maybe call about a couple of jobs.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 08:30 AM   #144
tekajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
watched a movie about a skateboard Gator in prison.

Whoa an aligator that can skateboard! Sweet!
in prison no less! poor ol' Gator had anger/depression issues...kinda like that there Doom"interested in Gothism"21 feller.
Old 01-03-2005, 09:38 AM   #145
DCreep

Yeah i saw that movie "The rise and fall of Mark "Gator" Ragowski",
I remeber the day I found out about him killing his girlfriends friend, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, that was crazy shit.
He killed a friend of his girlfriend after like 2 dates then buried her in a surf board bag. Then he turned himself in, Unreal!

Anyway to stick to the thread subject, I'm just laying around waiting for my Dr.'s appt, hoping the news isn't going to be too bad.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:32 AM   #146
winged_dreams

My day isn't over yet but today I'm going to the library with my friend and them I'm going to the movies later. Wow, I lead such an exciting life.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 11:18 PM   #147
FenrisQueen

I went to the mall and actually looked for that book herghost created a thread about, but couldnt find it. I did get a awesome fedora though.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 11:27 PM   #148
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCreep
I'm just laying around waiting for my Dr.'s appt, hoping the news isn't going to be too bad.
Whoa wtf man?
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:52 AM   #149
DCreep

Well I was I went to my Dr.'s appt yesterday about
the injury to my knee. They way me in and take my blood pressure, I felt like my heart was racing wierd, they check my blood pressure and it's perfect, but my heart is beating 112 beats per minute which is way high so the knee injury all of a sudden takes a back seat. They give me a EKG
and find out my heart is beating fast and irregularly. I've noticed recently that my heart rate seemed a lil high but that was completley unexpected.
So there sending me for an echo cardiogram or some shit and bloodwork.
I also hav an appy with an orthopedic dr., seems I ripped ligaments and blew out my inner minuscus whatever.
Anyway they put me on medication to slow down my heart and gave me
a drug for anxiety attacks because he thinks that might be part of it.
All I have to say is I hate going to the Dr.'s more than anything.
Oh well whatta ya gonna do.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:55 AM   #150
winged_dreams

Damn that really sucks. Well, I hope you knee gets better soon and hopefully you won't have to go to the doctor for a while. How did you injure your knee, if you don't mind me asking?

And for what I did today is write, take a shower, eat, and play Xenosaga! I love being a nerd!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote