Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:32 AM   #51
Annihilation

Weed is the real shit. Heroin is for weak minded fuckers, like half of my shitty family.
Annihilation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:43 AM   #52
Pineapple_Juice

Ya but wut abbot salvia n wip itz me n my frenz do thyat shit we r rebels 1 tyme we almost got caught but its w/e lolollll that shits were is at GO drugs lolol
Old 05-11-2011, 07:24 AM   #53
Still Jack

I really need to back off on the MDMA. I only really do speed occasionally if any is kicking around with certain acquaintances . I've curbed my coke habit massively. I got bored with pot a while ago and only really smoke it on comedowns. I still, however, drink daily and spend most of my money on it. I smoke around 20 - 30 cigs a day and have no intention on quitting.
Old 05-11-2011, 07:34 AM   #54
Mr.Doobie

I'm a fucking hippy, acid and weed are my main vices. Though I'll probably do almost anything you put in front of me. Won't touch heroin or oxy though. I've seen too many people go to the hospital or die...
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:15 AM   #55
CuckooTuli

I'll try most things, although like most people, would draw the line at heroin, crack, and basically anything dangerously addictive. I've pretty much lived on weed for the last three months, using it as a sleep and study aid (I find it great for focusing the mind on tedious work shit like formatting, referencing etc.) but have made a start on cutting back this week. I plan on having nothing but a drink tonight.

I never bought coke for myself once, and have stopped accepting when people offer a line after realising I wasn't really getting anything out of it - just doesn't do a thing for me. My all-time favourite drug experiences have been on MDMA and mushrooms respectively, and I have a lot of time for both, in moderation.
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:16 PM   #56
Pineapple_Juice

Pineapple_Juice has never done an illegal drug in her life. She doesn't know why.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:08 AM   #57
Mr.Doobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuckooTuli View Post
I'll try most things, although like most people, would draw the line at heroin, crack, and basically anything dangerously addictive. I've pretty much lived on weed for the last three months, using it as a sleep and study aid (I find it great for focusing the mind on tedious work shit like formatting, referencing etc.) but have made a start on cutting back this week. I plan on having nothing but a drink tonight.

I never bought coke for myself once, and have stopped accepting when people offer a line after realising I wasn't really getting anything out of it - just doesn't do a thing for me. My all-time favourite drug experiences have been on MDMA and mushrooms respectively, and I have a lot of time for both, in moderation.
Ever tried peyote? It's awesome.
Mr.Doobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:35 AM   #58
CuckooTuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Doobie View Post
Ever tried peyote? It's awesome.
I've actually tried to track some down, but I've never found any. I've heard it's a lot more common in the States. I might be going to New York next summer, so maybe I'll give it a go there. I'd like to give it a spin - I've heard some pretty intense things about it.
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 11:22 AM   #59
Sinjob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Doobie View Post
I'm a fucking hippy, acid and weed are my main vices. Though I'll probably do almost anything you put in front of me. Won't touch heroin or oxy though. I've seen too many people go to the hospital or die...
Smart choice. Those two are things you'll always lose people to. Keegan boo I hope you're doing better and despite the heat coming off this thread you know I'll always love yah. I'll never expirence heroin (unless dosed) but I can say that oxys, roxys, morphine, or any other piece of shit that was made in a lab for the purpose of human zombification will make you a fucking clone of what you once were.

You know, like the drooling, mutated beast PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME Ripley in Alien: Ressurection. Anyone who enjoys the feeling of absoulte nothing while your life shits away and wake up with cold sweats and drool, feel free to numb your already sterile fucking soul.

I used to be REALLY into psychedelics, and the worst kind if you ask me (those goddamned research drugs psycho-phenethylamine like 2-CI,E,P, that mix in the euphoria of ecstacy and visual intesnity of acid) and pretty much hopped from trance to trance til I realized I'd become my own guinea pig. Plus one of my best friends overdosed and almost died and I miracolously managed to become concerned for my own personal health.

Overall, ganja on the weekends with the occasional shroomtime has been doing me good. And I don't plan on changing. I've been thinking of DMT every now and then due to such easy access but don't really think I want to.
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote