Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 02:10 AM   #2026
IlGato_DiDiablo

Three of my freinds died infront of my eyes when I was 14 years old. Im 17 now and I can still picture it in my head and I see it in my dreams every now and then. It's going to haunt me for the rest of my life, and it happened two weeks after my first love tragically died in a car accident. I was hospitalized for the entire summer. I wish I haven't gone through that and I hope no one else will.

R.I.P.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:31 AM   #2027
succubus,queenofvampires

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlGato_DiDiablo
Three of my freinds died infront of my eyes when I was 14 years old. Im 17 now and I can still picture it in my head and I see it in my dreams every now and then. It's going to haunt me for the rest of my life, and it happened two weeks after my first love tragically died in a car accident. I was hospitalized for the entire summer. I wish I haven't gone through that and I hope no one else will.

R.I.P.
Oh...I'm so sorry!!*hugs tightly*
I hope you're feeling alright now!
Old 02-22-2006, 10:35 AM   #2028
edible_eye

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/tandem.club....y_laughing.gif
Old 02-22-2006, 12:31 PM   #2029
winged_dreams

Not much of a rant. I'm just whining about myself. I trust my fiance but I still get terribly jealous of any female who shows interest in him. It's stupid that I get so jealous but I'm so afraid of losing him. I don't know why I would lose him to another woman. It's terribly unlikely but I worry way too much.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 02-22-2006, 01:38 PM   #2030
succubus,queenofvampires

I think it's normal.You really like him that you get paranoid once you see another female next to him!That's ok.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:51 PM   #2031
Tall One In Black

I disagree. I don't think it's normal to get paranoid just because you see your guy next to a woman. In fact, I think being that paranoid is a good way to drive away a man.

(Winged, I'm not implying that you're that way.)
Old 02-22-2006, 01:59 PM   #2032
winged_dreams

Perhaps I am a tad paranoid. I am just so insecure. I feel like he'll get tired of me eventually for whatever reason and that he'll get interested in someone else. He would probably call me stupid for thinking like that since my fears are really unfounded. I just love him so much that I don't know what I would do without him.

Don't you love hearing all my problems? XD

On a happy note: He's an amazing person who has put up with all of the crap I've put him through and still loves me. His name is Rick in case anyone cares.

Old 02-22-2006, 02:35 PM   #2033
She_Is_My_Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
There's this guy sitting right behind me. He will not stop sniffling. It's not like intermittent, every couple of minutes, it's like every time he fucking inhales. I have offered him kleenex 8 or 9 times at this point, and each time he says "No thanks". Blow your fucking nose, man!
Ugh I was once in a theatre & every time the guy next to me breathed through his nose it would whistle slighty. It majorly pissed me off. I also get like that when my sister breathes loudly whilst sleeping (we share a room).Oh & when I'm reading downstairs & the clock is really loud. Man I'm fussy.
Old 02-22-2006, 05:04 PM   #2034
Restless Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
I hope E_E doesn't mind me mentioning this, but he shared a similar experience not too long ago. I'm sure he'd offer an ear or a beer if you need it.

I'm so sorry that you had to see something so Fucked up..

You have every right to be angry at being forced to bear Unwilling Witness to his decision to check out..

Talk to someone about this if you can.. It can't hurt..

Hang in there..

Thanks for the kind words

I was a bit stupid, as when they did the standard rounds of 'Did you see it?' Which they do after every incident of this nature to everyone in the imediate vicinity, I said no. I wanted to go home and not to, erm, wherever they made al the people who said yes go.

Oh well, i'm glad that it seems justified to hate this guy. If anything i'm even angrier now then i was, but I don't feel guilty about that, so it's a better then it was. Sort of. Well not really but it's different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by She_Is_My_Sin
Ugh I was once in a theatre & every time the guy next to me breathed through his nose it would whistle slighty. It majorly pissed me off. I also get like that when my sister breathes loudly whilst sleeping (we share a room).Oh & when I'm reading downstairs & the clock is really loud. Man I'm fussy
Last summer I went to see Iphigenia At Aulis at The National Theatre, and some boob of a woman sat in front of me wearing bells. Who the hell wears bells to the theatre? They were on some rings around her fingers and a string around her neck. I think there were a few on the hem of her skirt too. As you can imagine she jingled every time she moved, which was frequently, and got some very dirty looks and annoyed comments. Bloody stupid woman.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:57 PM   #2035
athilla nemrie

I don't know if it's okay for me to share this but I've been really depressed these past few days. There have been a tragic accident in a town here in the Philippines. It was a terrible mudslide and more than 1,200 people have been buried alive. Only 19 survived. It's just so awful that a tragedy happened so close to home.
Old 02-23-2006, 01:44 AM   #2036
Blushing Heliophobe

If you want to be, I volunteer
Old 02-23-2006, 03:01 AM   #2037
Deviant Kitten

Can I play too? *grin*

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-23-2006, 03:18 AM   #2038
Blushing Heliophobe

Gnet Ultimate Flogging...Group-Style.

Has a nice ring.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:11 AM   #2039
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
How do I become part of this freaky family? What kind of rituals are included and will I be whipped?
Geisha,

You ARE part of this Freaky Family..

Unconditionally..

*smooches*

But if you want to be whipped, we can hook you up.

Call it a "Family Tradition".

Old 02-23-2006, 09:15 AM   #2040
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by athilla nemrie
I don't know if it's okay for me to share this but I've been really depressed these past few days. There have been a tragic accident in a town here in the Philippines. It was a terrible mudslide and more than 1,200 people have been buried alive. Only 19 survived. It's just so awful that a tragedy happened so close to home.
I've been following this story in the News since the Accident.

Have they found anymore survivors?

So very terrible..

One of the Policeman on the scene, said he watched the School that his wife and children were inside of, get buried in less than ten seconds. There were almost 300 children inside the school with seven teachers. Now they are under about 50 Yards of Mud.

So very sad..

I am so sorry for the loss to your Countrymen, and I join you in holding out Hope for Survivors.

*Hugs*
Old 02-24-2006, 10:09 AM   #2041
WolfMoon

A terrible tragedy, Athilla.

I hope they find more survivors.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:13 PM   #2042
Tall One In Black

I killed my vacuum cleaner.

Well, technically my hair killed my vacuum cleaner. Apparently there was a ton of looooong hairs that got wrapped around the brush roller. The roller got stuck and the belt broke.

Now I have to go buy a new belt.

People probably think having long hair like mine is a pain because of the washing, drying and styling time. Little do they know that the worst part is the shedding.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:30 PM   #2043
Demonista_Ravenesque

I used to have long hair like yours... But I didn't take care of it much so yes, I moulted

I know the pain of breaking a vaccuum cleaner because it choked on items that got caught along with hair.

*feels pain*

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 02-24-2006, 11:14 PM   #2044
athilla nemrie

Hey guys, I'm sorry I wasn't able to reple last thursday because I had to go home so early. I wasn't feeling very well. My stomach was killing me. Anyway, I'm afraid they weren't able to find any more survivors. The rescue operation was put on hold because of the terrible weather. I wonder if they are just going to make the town a mass grave.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:24 AM   #2045
Mr E Nigma

People, mostly teenagers, put too much importance in relationships.

They make the relationship, or lack there of one, affect most of their daily lives, in a lot of ways.

I've seen guys turn away really nice colleges because of a girlfriend, or better yet... A girl that they hope will be their girlfriend.
I see it almost constantly make people depressed.
If people can't help/support themselves how are they going to be able to do that for a significant other. They should get themselves steadily supported and know what they want to do, before they let a relationship or person affect the outcome of that decision.
I've heard of people dying because of relationships....

This is known as a bad thing.
Old 02-25-2006, 05:55 PM   #2046
winged_dreams

I'm so sorry to hear about the tragedy of the mudslide. I hope they can find more survivors. My thoughts and sympathies are with you.

Old 02-25-2006, 08:58 PM   #2047
Kaguyahime

Athilla, my thoughts are with you too.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:18 PM   #2048
Kaguyahime

Needed to post this to get some insight from kindred souls here. Last Saturday I said goodbye to someone whom I felt was my soulmate. It was mostly because of my mother's incessant nagging and threats as to what she'd do to me if I did not end the relationship. She is Mummy Dearest extraordinaire and I have had to be her daughter for over four decades now. I have been supporting her financially since my mid-twenties and she still gives me hell and more. She nearly killed me (literally) a few years ago and that was when I moved out. I figured this would improve my relationship with her, but no such luck. She still tells me when I seldom see her that I am stupid and do not "see" things in life as I am ignorant. She has brainwashed her favorite, my brother, into believing the same of me. Now they are suggesting that I live with them again as a family to "save money" as surely the costs for one household would be more manageable than the two that I am financially responsible for. What would you all do if you were me? Thank you in advance for your input.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:19 PM   #2049
Tall One In Black

It's hard to say without knowing all the facts. With what you've presented here, though, I'd probably tell her to kiss off and never speak to her again. You're an adult. She has no right to nag you and tell you that you're stupid. Let brother dear support her and get a life of your own away from her.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:27 PM   #2050
Godslayer Jillian

I have something to bitch about:

Trees!

Anyone else thinks trees are arrogant?

They believe they're soooo much better than I because they're tall.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Closed Thread