Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 04:29 PM   #3051
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookypurple
Ooooh....

*prods with stick-of-temptation*

Go on...

Go to London....

You know you want to!
Aaagh, trapped again... I'll spent all my weeks money in London. Again . I'll go, but saturday, to have another closer look to SlimeLight. One wasn't enough. And two surely won't be. *innocent look*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bete Noire
Where abouts in luvverly old England are you exactly?
In Surrey, in a lovely subburb town, *irony mode : on*, between Clapham Junction and Gatwick.
Can't wait for the day I'll move to London !!!

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Old 06-20-2006, 06:07 PM   #3052
Lady Victoria Pareesis

My brain ran away again *cries*, I can't even get a simple joke *bangs head against the keyboard*
Why does my brain hates me so much?

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Old 06-26-2006, 08:11 PM   #3053
The Minister Saint-Fond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
I miss you.

Check your pm's.

Hiya EPS.

The thing says that the administrator has disabled private messages.

But you still have my GMail, right?

I also miss you, Sugarpop. Write soon, k? I'll respond.

I'm the arrow, you're my bow
shoot me forth and I will go
Old 06-26-2006, 08:26 PM   #3054
Magpie_Tendencies

Minister Saint-Ford, how long have you been gone for?

EPS has been banned (for no real reason and without explanation). Check the general forum for the story...

There's a couple of threads you can read for the whole story - or at least what we know. "Gothic.net" and "Why was Empty_Purple_Stars banned". Also "Lower than a snake" and "To the former members of Gothic.net"
Old 06-26-2006, 09:16 PM   #3055
Alrek

My father must be the king of the senile idiots. He said I should not go to a dermatologist for what is clearly a skin problem. What part of '*skin* on the face keeps going red' does he not understand? The doctor didn't know what was causing it, nor does the one who was dumb enough to marry my mother (subject of another rant), so the best I think I'd do would be someone who specializes in the tissue going red to begin with!
Old 07-02-2006, 04:17 PM   #3056
Lady Victoria Pareesis

AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!
Time was too fast when I needed it to be slow, and now it is slowing itself, just when I need it to pass quickly.
I hate waiting.
I hate the Time.
I want chocolate coockies to cheer me up. Of course, there's none of them left.

*grunt grunt grunt*

Terry Pratchett
Old 07-06-2006, 09:10 AM   #3057
the_cure

I suppose this is the best place to ask this. I am in love with my best friend. She knows how I feel, but she doesn't feel the same. She sais "Not right now" to me. What should I do?
Old 07-10-2006, 09:11 AM   #3058
Lady Victoria Pareesis

the_cure: You can wait, or you can moe on.
I'll advice to move on. Find someone else, or at last, don't wait in chastity attitude.
Have some fun, it's a way to make them come to you anyway.

Yay, I've been stood up. First time in my life, that a guy does that to me (not including my father, he stood up every body).
If I see him again, I'll wreck his filthy neck.

Terry Pratchett
Old 07-13-2006, 08:07 AM   #3059
Falken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Victoria Pareesis
Yay, I've been stood up. First time in my life, that a guy does that to me (not including my father, he stood up every body).
If I see him again, I'll wreck his filthy neck.
Kick the wanker a few times in the nether regions for me, as you seem to be a female who shouldn't tolerate being stood up (what a twit he is).
Old 07-13-2006, 08:35 AM   #3060
Lady Victoria Pareesis

I don't but I'm still taken aback.
I really don't get why he did that to me.
And I'll give him your love if I ever see him again.

Terry Pratchett
Old 07-16-2006, 05:53 PM   #3061
cradle

damn...I went to a store and got fries...and noy they are soggy...
what is up with that??
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:33 AM   #3062
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
Since this is a rant thread, here I go...

Okay, so I understand that a guy's pride is the number one priority but this one guy is already acting like a girl. He wants me, ME, to show him that I am ready to fight for him. If he can't hold back a bitch that wants to get all over him, than that is his problem. Either he is my boyfriend or not. He has to get this under control. How can he expect that I am going to start a cat fight with this slut? Fight for him! Hah! It is his choice and not mine. Either he is with me or he goes to her. I can't stand the pseudo confused face he makes when she comes around.

And so I broke up with him....and what does he do now? He won't leave me alone with his whining about how he doesn't want any other girl. I am soon going to have to change my identity and telephone number and move to another country. How ridiculous can guys get? I mean, is this normal?
Old 07-17-2006, 09:04 AM   #3063
cradle

Well, the part about him saying that he doesn't want any other girl is most likey true. But the part about him wanting you to fight for him is weird...
so no i'de say its not normal...
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord to tell everyone about that time at Ronnie's house when I smashed the beer bottle over my own head.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:06 PM   #3064
Don't Look Behind You

I also think that its not normal. Good that you agree. I hate people that try to play games...well, actually, now that I remember some of the things I've done....

good, I hate people that play games like that one.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:48 AM   #3065
Don't Look Behind You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Post all of your bitching, sniveling, whining, death threats and general verbal malaise here..
Okay....this is going to be a death threat.
I had a summer job which involved having people on the street fill out questionaire papers. And I even honestly did the job!
Then I met the bitch to give her the papers back. The first thing she said to me was that I was too late. I was maybe fuckin 2 min too late. Is that too late? No, 2 hours, that's is too late.
She requested that I give her the money back for the drink that she "payed for" for me the last time we met.
Fine, I gave it to her. Okay.
Without giving me the next portion of the cursed papers, she just left with a stiff "bye".
Okay, fine....all the better.

And then the bitch called me and started yelling about why the hell were so many papers where the people didn't want to give their telephone numbers? What the fuck is her problem? I told her that there was such a situation. And now she wanted the money back!
...Isn't it rather fishy that a job-market analysis should involve people's telephone numbers? Huh?
And I fuckin talked to her about this before. And I understand the people that didn't give their numbers...I feel sorry for those that did, because now I don't know what is going to happen to their personal information.

I hope this bitch buys herself a cappuchino on the money she got from me and then gets run over by some truck or will be found in a trash can in a week.

And if she doesn't, then I'll take care of it. Really. What kind of profesionality is that? This questionaire didn't even ask the gender. Every questionaire must have this question, especially one about success in ones job. How many idiots are there in this world? And I wanted to do something involving marketing in the future!
Old 07-19-2006, 08:15 PM   #3066
cradle

Ok, so today I was in HT to buy a shirt that I really liked...a misfits shirt...
anyway so some kid says "i'm not goth, I'm hardcore!" And the cashier says "Not in thos clothes!"

but you see, that is where he is wrong.
You can be goth, and wear a pink shirt.
You can be "hardcore" and wear...a fuckin Polo shirt.
To me, it really doesn't matter what you wear.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:31 PM   #3067
Godslayer Jillian

I have never felt more suicidal in my entire life.
I know shit happens, but it shouldn't happen all at once.
The members that were banned or just went away, people I thought of as family, people I looked up to, hate me. And they won't tell me why. I find no way to contact them, and the sole response I once got from Geisha was nothing but insults.
On my own city, three people are dead serious about wanting to kill me (one of them because he thinks I'm gay) and many others would want to see me die.
A "friend" of mine for two years already has been talking shit about me behind my back.
The girl that thinks of me as her best friend (the feeling is not reciprocal) treats me like shit and constantly gets mad at me for not believing in her god.
The girl I like is the girlfriend of one of the most despicable people I have seen. One of the ones that verily much would like to see me dead. One that does nothing but insult me and make fun of the fact that he has the girl I believe to love.
On top of everything, there seems to be a rumor about me which makes me look like a sick pervert. I've never even fucking kissed a woman!!! How the shit can they believe such a rumor???

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 07-20-2006, 04:14 PM   #3068
Don't Look Behind You

Jillian, do you know what I do when everyone seems to hate me? This will sound really stupid, but I turn on some really mideavil or just spooky music, go somewhere to a park or something and start dancing. I get so many strange looks that it makes me feel better.
I am not necessarily saying that you should do that...it's a matter of, eh, taste. But you should try to be among people, like on a crowded street or something, as often as you can. And, although this advice is certainly easier to give as to fulfill, you should stop caring about what the others think. Just say, they all have serious problems and its their shit that they have to clear up.
Old 07-20-2006, 05:39 PM   #3069
cradle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
The members that were banned or just went away, people I thought of as family, people I looked up to, hate me. And they won't tell me why. I find no way to contact them, and the sole response I once got from Geisha was nothing but insults.
On my own city, three people are dead serious about wanting to kill me (one of them because he thinks I'm gay) and many others would want to see me die.
A "friend" of mine for two years already has been talking shit about me behind my back.
The girl that thinks of me as her best friend (the feeling is not reciprocal) treats me like shit and constantly gets mad at me for not believing in her god.
The girl I like is the girlfriend of one of the most despicable people I have seen. One of the ones that verily much would like to see me dead. One that does nothing but insult me and make fun of the fact that he has the girl I believe to love.
On top of everything, there seems to be a rumor about me which makes me look like a sick pervert. I've never even fucking kissed a woman!!! How the shit can they believe such a rumor???
Wow, try and hang in there.
If I were you I'de make them fear me.
I'de just go fuckin midevil on one of those fuckers and make them comatose.
yea, im homicidal at times, though i'de never kill a person that doesnt deserve it.
Old 07-20-2006, 05:58 PM   #3070
Godslayer Jillian

Guess it's better to be homicidal than suicidal.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 07-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #3071
cradle

It has it's ups and downs.
but for now, I'll be gone for a week in memphis TN...

so goodbye for now.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:14 PM   #3072
roserougesang

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I feel bad that being on the other side of the world I can't do much to help, but I hope this helps...
*hugs*
Hope everything gets better for you...
No greater love than mine.
-Annie Lennox, Love Song For A Vampire-

Rouge Z. Hatter has FINALLY returned to Gnet!
Old 07-21-2006, 12:53 PM   #3073
Don't Look Behind You

I---hate----all----doctors! (no offence).

The dentist said to me with a nice smile, "o don't worry, it's not gonna hurt, it's just a cleaning" and then she started boaring in my gums so that I could almost feel pieces of meat being ripped off. I started suspecting that this was no woman, but a saw.

Then she told me "Just rince out your mouth, dear". The water I spit out was dark red. Since I was at this monster's murcy (we were completely alone), I just smiled widely and said, "Hmmm...my mouth must be terribly dirty, huh?"
Old 07-21-2006, 01:26 PM   #3074
angel011

Quote:
The members that were banned or just went away, people I thought of as family, people I looked up to, hate me. And they won't tell me why. I find no way to contact them,
There was a thread in which the addresses of blogs (mostly myspace) were posted. Perhaps you could use that for the contact.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:38 PM   #3075
Alaizabel Cray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Look Behind You
I---hate----all----doctors! (no offence).
Oh, me too. Not only do they scare me, but they lie! And they don't always know what they're talking about, either. Why do you think they call their business a "practice", anyways?
Closed Thread