Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 05-22-2007, 03:55 AM   #26
Tismine

A 107 lb white German Shepard (C.G.), a Gordon Setter (Cinder, my stepmother's dog. I'm not very fond of her.) A lab mix (Sparky) and a grey cat (
Smokey.) Then, of course, there is my darling. A black cat named "Friday the 13th." My parents call him "Devil Cat" or "The Devil."
It's rather amusing.
Tismine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:45 AM   #27
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tismine
A 107 lb white German Shepard (C.G.), a Gordon Setter (Cinder, my stepmother's dog. I'm not very fond of her.)
Who? the stepmother or the dog ?

Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:09 AM   #28
vampyremage

I have two cats, Anna and Koneko. Anna kind of came with my boyfriend and Koneko was a wild kitten who was rescued (by a cat rescue organization) along with her whole family from a construction site. She's very skittish and hides whenever someone comes over to visit but once she befriends you she's the sweetest kitty ever. And she is very very good at hiding.
vampyremage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 09:33 AM   #29
Tismine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako
Who? the stepmother or the dog ?

Both. The Stepmother lets the Dog get away with murder.
>_<
Old 05-22-2007, 10:21 PM   #30
IsolatedReptile

I have an Iguanna that I fanboyishly named Reznor. For obvious reasons. Reznor is a harsh name. Iguanna's are harsh pets.
IsolatedReptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:31 AM   #31
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsolatedReptile
I have an Iguanna that I fanboyishly named Reznor. For obvious reasons. Reznor is a harsh name. Iguanna's are harsh pets.
He's not harsh, he's a sweetie! That I am afraid of.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:23 AM   #32
GothPunkRock

I have a black cat called Arnold, I used to have lots of mice when I was younger too.
GothPunkRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:39 AM   #33
Countess Cain

I have two beautiful dachshunds, named Zeke and Rotsie. Zeke's a male dapple, while Rotsie's a female red one. (No, we're not breeding them, by the way.)

I had a black one named Cassie, but she died back in November...
Countess Cain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:48 PM   #34
Dancing_in_rain

I wish I had pets...but I don't.
A friend of mine has a cat called Sneaky, who is the most evil thing ever. I was just sitting on a futon, minding my own beeswax, reading my science notes when the evil feline walks (or rather stalks) up to me and bites my finger. EVIL KITTY!

Another friend of mine has a very fat but adorable kitty called Larissa. That kitty likes me, unlike above Sneaky.

One of my best friends has a big black standard poodle, Luke, who, putting it quite aptly and quoting her, "is not too big in the brains department but makes up for it by being such a sweetie to everyone". That's true. He loves me. Then again, he loves everyone. But he's scared of squirrels.

Speaking of which, I have semi-pet squirrels in the tree outside my room. They're evil. I kid you not, they throws twigs at my open window! I just hope they never manage to get into my room. *shudders*

Yawn. This is rather tedious, is it not?

www.chansondeplume.blogspot.com
^Mon blog d'ecriture en francais. Veuillez lire et commenter!
Translation: My writing blog in french. Feel free to read and comment.

Dancing_in_rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:05 PM   #35
badteccy

I have two obese rabbits.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:23 PM   #36
Xxmorbid_princessxX

I've got 3 adorable rabbits. I'd like to get a little garden snake though.
Xxmorbid_princessxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:43 PM   #37
IsolatedReptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxmorbid_princessxX
I've got 3 adorable rabbits. I'd like to get a little garden snake though.
You should get a big snake. You'd already have three meals prepared.
IsolatedReptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 05:26 PM   #38
biohazard

I have three dogs. They are all chihuahua. One is named Godzilla, the other one is named Kaisy, and the other one is named Knives. They are all very friendly towards me and my family, but unfriendly towards strangers, especially Knives.
biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 05:38 PM   #39
Tismine

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard
I have three dogs. They are all chihuahua. One is named Godzilla, the other one is named Kaisy, and the other one is named Knives. They are all very friendly towards me and my family, but unfriendly towards strangers, especially Knives.

Knives. I adore it. Plus, it's my obsession. Really, though, such a lovely name.
Old 06-20-2007, 08:02 PM   #40
XxDeranged InsanityxX

I have three cats Prince,Fluffy, and Friskie.
XxDeranged InsanityxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:20 PM   #41
biohazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tismine
Knives. I adore it. Plus, it's my obsession. Really, though, such a lovely name.
Thank you for liking my dog`s name. I actually got it from an anime called Trigun, the antagonist is named Knives. But the name really fits my dog`s personality, he is quite aggresive at times, but very adorable too.
biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:53 PM   #42
Lucretia_my_Reflection

I have my little girl who's not so little Cosmo she's a husky/Labrador, her mum was a breeder until the Labrador next door jumped the fence.

And then theres Johnston hes a ginger and white cat with bat looking spots of ginger on his face. He has a biting problem, he use to live in a vets office. But i got him because he kept attacking childrenl.

And suey/siousikie he's my little boy he's black with bright brillant green eyes.
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 09:59 PM   #43
Alaizabel Cray

Let's see....
Lucky - A chocolate Lab/Dalmatian
Ichabod "Fluffy" - A gorgeous amber/orange colored Bearded Dragon
Brownie and Oreo - The rats. They were classroom pets in my mom's 4th grade class, but she couldn't manage to pawn them off on a student so now they're here.
Bob and Jerry - The frogs, grown from tadpoles in the 4th grade classroom. Again, couldn't get rid of them. I think they're adorable though (although Bob is freakishly skittish) so it's all good.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:15 PM   #44
kitten

^^ lol, I used to have house rabbits, but they ruined the Dining room, so we had to get rid of them.

We just got 2 kittens! One is only 6 weeks old, and he has no name, because we thought it was a girl, so we called her Libbie, but now we know it's a boy an he has no name right now:

Cuddling my leg:

Cuddling Brandon ,My fiance:

The other one is a 13 week old male. He is an orange long hair. He is SOOO soft too. I haven't gotten pics yet. His name is Loki.
Old 06-22-2007, 04:17 PM   #45
psyches_reflection

Up until a short time ago, I had a beautiful cat, imaginatively named Kitty. She was a lovely black and white moggy who just showed up in our garden one day and never left. Through her we've had thirteen cats in total, most of which were re-homed. The surviving two live in my old house with my mother.

Kitty loved nothing more than to scratch the hell out of you if you weren't paying enough attention, which was always. She was such a diva. About two months ago she was attacked in the back garden of my new home by a neighbourhood tom. The wound never healed properly, we kept taking her to the vets and she was on antibiotics for some time. Eventually the vet discovered a tumour in her leg. At 17 years old, she stood little chance of surviving the necessary amputation, or the subsequent depression of losing a leg. She was put to sleep a few weeks back, after spending one last day with her family. I still miss her

Now we have two goldfish, Bob and Rita, who are... fish. We recently acquired a Jack Russell/ Tibetan Spaniel cross puppy called Padraig, who is lovely if a bit bitey. He doesn't like my trousers o_O
Old 06-22-2007, 06:13 PM   #46
MotherofMercies

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~sncommins/mypic9.JPG
DC and mercedes, dc is a lilac point siamese, mercedes is a blue point siamese.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~sncommins/mypic10.JPG
Mercedes as a kitten.
MotherofMercies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 06:34 PM   #47
zombisoup

I have a veryfuzzycat. When it sits down it looks like a giant, fuzzy triangle with eyes and whiskers :3

And I also have 5 pet shrimps. I lovethemsomuch because they require near to not effort to keep alive, and yet they're lots of fun to watch over.

Aaaaaand I have alotof plants. Which is also consider pets. My desk has been overpopulated by them, and I still want more. u:
When I'm going to be old, I'm going to be 'the crazy plant lady'. I'm kindof tragic. :"D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDahlia
I have a parrot that laughs evilly. It's awesome. ^^
AHAHAHAIUSED TOHAVE TWOOF THOSE.
Whenever one would start laughing evily, the second one would mimic it. And they would just sit there and laugh evily at each other. It was hiilarious. :"DD
zombisoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:37 PM   #48
Ishkabibble

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard
You forgot to mention Cladius.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:11 PM   #49
Seraphynth

I have a New Zealand White (type of bunny) named Bastien. He's like a dog; he follows me around at my heels, run between my legs, hops up in my lap, licks me. I've had him since he was four weeks old (way too young to adopt out a rabbit, but because of that he thinks I'm his mama ^_~).
I also have a short-haired black cat named Gidget. She's a royal pain. :C

A little over month ago I lost my gray cat of eleven years, Carolyn, to heart disease. I have her ashes though. I keep them close to my bed so she can be by my side while I sleep. I miss her a lot. :C
Seraphynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:52 PM   #50
Cicero

About few months ago I gained one more kitten (I missed my cats in Malaysia so I decided to get them a 'friend' for when they arrive down here in October)

His name is Paris, he has the ability to literally bounce of the walls, and likes to sleep curled around my neck. He also used to crawl up my body while I was standing so he could sit on my shoulders, but thankfully for my scratched up skin he's too big for that now.

Here he is.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote