Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:55 AM   #26
Albert Mond

Hey, $hade. Wanna come over to my house and signify your supremacy over me?
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:17 AM   #27
$haDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica
I want whatever drugs shades on. Seriously. Nobody can honestly be THIS fucking retarded naturally, and still have access to the internet.

Shade, you really dont have a clue what you are talking about. THE DOG IS NOT YOUR PET THEREFORE YOU HAVE NO SUPERIORITY OVER IT, WHILST IN ITS HOUSE. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
That is not its house !! It don't have the right to bite me because I ignore it.

Which part of the word 'ignore' that you don't understand ?

Quote:
Protecting the right of what here? Oh yeah, AN INNOCENT ANIMAL that was tormented by some fucktard who actually has the audacity to believe he is superior to it, within its home.
It doesn't speak the way we do, why the fuck you want to protect it?

I have no problem living with it, though, but if it tried to attack me for I ignore it then I have no hard time kicking it, again.

The 'supremacy' thing was a joke, jackass, and that's why I called you 'sanctimonious fools'.

Even a 6 years old kid can tell that when I pressed my foot on it, that's because I want to hold it still so it won't jump right back up and try to bite me, again.

Hypothetical, you own a dog. One day you have a baby and it got jealous. The baby throw his hand at its face and it bite the baby. You try to protect your baby by gently push it away and it jump right to your hand, trying to bite it off. Do you deserve to be called a fucktard because you doesn't stand back and let it bite you baby's head off ?

Quote:
Fuck off and cry somewhere Shade. It's all you are good for. Next you'll make some statement that dogs should only be bred to work and be eaten.
And you'll have one married your daughter so that I can't eat it.

For your own sake, Alarica. You were not with me at the moment stop saying things like you know it so well 'cos the fact is you don't. It is an argument that you'll never win. All you can is to make yourself look even more stupid.

Honeythorn : Seriously, I don't think it can tell how much the Poodle can take and I have like 5 seconds before it jump me again. If I walk off the scene, that thing will never know what it've done wrong. (It's one way you train a dog. Hit it while it is doing the wrong thing and it will never do that thing again.) What could happen to the little dog later I can't tell.

But now, it would have known that trying to bite the little guy is the bad thing to do and growling at people,too.

If you are in my position and I own that dog, it would have been me who kicked it. I can't let my dog bite my friend or even a guest because he/she ignore or fear it.

Five seconds are not enough for me to comprehend that the Poodle with a size of a prada can withstand the rage of a 2 feet tall Siberian Husky, that lived on this world for 6 years.

All I thought at the moment was "Ah shit!! It's about to jumped on me. I can't run faster than it do. But it's scanning me now and that's my chance if I stun it then I could hold it still"

If you were me, you could just tell that it was striking you. It run faster than you and the most peaceful way to stop it is to stun it and hold it to the ground.

I hope that you'll understand my situation. I mean I like dogs..even better than cats.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:28 AM   #28
Opteron_Man

By hitting the dog, you are just asking for trouble.
It could have REALLY gotten pissed off and mauled you.
Be careful and try to be nicer to animals.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:34 AM   #29
$haDe

Simple reply: It tried to bite me first, it missed and tried again. This time I got a scratch 'cos I pulled my hand back in time before I lost it.

As I said, I like dogs but not the one that tried to bite me two time in less than aminute because I'm afraid to touch it.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #30
Solumina

The posture that you described is a playful one, it sounds like the husky was trying to play with the poodle and when you intervened the dog thought that you were trying to play too and you misinterpreted it's actions. Also the training that you have mentioned where you reprimand the dog for doing something bad isn't really what you were doing, to reprimand a dog you want to make a sharp assertive sound (saying "No" is the norm) and if you are going to physically reprimand them it should be a quick, sharp tap, not a swipe or kick and it should not actually harm the dog.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #31
$haDe

I don't know. It's possible that the Husky could be trying to play with the Poodle.

It is possible that it misinterpreted my action,too. I didn't push it that hard even though I have to press in some force to turned it away from the little dog. Also, I know that my friend loved that Husky so much that I have to be careful and gentle to it.

Like it thought that that was an aggressive action against it, may be ?

I was afraid that the Poodle could get hurt. He is so small and he is the new dog in the house.
It's the reason I visited this guy. He wanted me to see this dog.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #32
tekajo

If the dog was indeed a six year old Siberian Husky then i think Shade should be praying to whatever passes as his deity that he didn't find himself on the dinner end of some strange twist of fate.

Can y'all picture Shade man-handling such a vicious dog? Especially with the intent of killing Shade in a fit of jealous rage simply by putting his foot on the dog's back to hold it down? A Siberian Husky.
lmao
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #33
$haDe

^

I feel much luckier than when I was handling that dog.

Thx,...... I guessed. :/