Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 01-23-2005, 05:49 PM   #551
Granny-like_the_apple

What smells like happy? Poop, obviously.

Let's say you had to compare who had made out with more people, me or Tea. Since Tea's a whore, obviously she has, but let's see what people think is the actual number dividing us!

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 07:34 PM   #552
edible_eye

to use an analogy - if the entire male population was reduced to a football team, i'd say you both have, at different times, had your way with everyone on the team except for the towel boy because he stinks from carrying all those smelly towels. and, by virtue of both your ravenous sexual appetites, you're both waiting for him just to wash his hands before you both pounce. so, the only thing dividing the two of you in your whorishness boils down to whomever will attack the towel boy first - not that he'll mind being attacked, i'm sure.

in simpler terms - you've both fucked just about everyone. counting bodies at this point will only serve to lessen the conquest.

if your computer im'd you while you were on yahoo messenger and began to tell you about how it was planning on frying its own processor, what would you say to it?
Old 01-23-2005, 07:47 PM   #553
Granny-like_the_apple

Makeout! I said makeout, not have sex! I'm a virgin!

Tea says you didn't answer the question, so do-over.

And if my computer im'ed me, I would tell it to fuck off. I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Old 01-23-2005, 07:59 PM   #554
Disfunction

You're a virgin.... I'm a virgin... Edible's a virgin.... Yes... We're all virgins. :wink::wink: and :nudge::nudge:

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 08:03 PM   #555
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
You're a virgin.... I'm a virgin... Edible's a virgin.... Yes... We're all virgins. :wink::wink: and :nudge::nudge:
Haha, except in this case, Granny actually is still a virgin. Her virgin flower is still in-tact.

She has no clue what she's missing, poor girl.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:18 AM   #556
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
Tea says you didn't answer the question, so do-over.
1.) all teapot-hot did was affirm your virgin status.
2.) i answered the question to the best of my ability. whether or not you appreciate my answer is irrelevant.
3.) WHY is there no follow up question?

if you bit down hard enough to shatter every tooth in your head, reducing them to fragmented shards that scared children in your neighborhood when you smiled, what name do you think they'd call you behind your back?
Old 01-24-2005, 05:25 AM   #557
Disfunction

Toothy Mctoothy Maw... and to my face AHHH!!!!! SWEET MOTHER MARY!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! MOMMY!!!!!!

If you had the option of going into a device that would make you happy to an extreme of ecstasy, but you'd never want to leave and over time your muscles would atrophy but it would keep you alive via a life support system... Would you?

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 08:30 AM   #558
TeapotScar

No way- that's basically suicide, except more expensive.

Would you rather have a lot of friends who think you're retarded (actually), or one friend who thinks you're a genius?

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 01-24-2005, 12:39 PM   #559
FenrisQueen

one friend who thinks I am a genius...my friends already think i am dumb

If you could die by A) firing squad with rubber darts, or B) choking on a hot dog, which would you choose?
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 01:11 PM   #560
Granny-like_the_apple

Firing squad. I hate the sensation of choking. Rubber darts, on the other hand... now that's my idea of a good time.

If you could live forever, would you?

Old 01-24-2005, 01:17 PM   #561
AlKilyu

I would not.

Who would you rather have over for dinner tonight - Buster Hymen or Mike Ocksmal?
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 01:23 PM   #562
edible_eye

buster hymen - the dude knows how to keep things tight.

if you started to hiccup and suddenly felt something crawling up your throat, causing your adam's apple to bulge - what would you do?
Old 01-24-2005, 02:56 PM   #563
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye

if you started to hiccup and suddenly felt something crawling up your throat, causing your adam's apple to bulge - what would you do?

Swear to friggin Gawd that I would never, ever, ever eat another Tribble again as long as I live..

:shock:

Why is a Bicycle?
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 04:29 PM   #564
edible_eye

because, gorgeous. just... because. three times today that question has come up and all three times a different answer has been given. i've come to the conclusion that there is no definitive answer to give - other than because.

if you were doing bong hits and a genie rocketed out your nostril, pissed as a hornet and breathing fire because you sucked him into your lungs - how would you pacify him?
Old 01-24-2005, 04:37 PM   #565
Granny-like_the_apple

Get him high!

If given the choice between destroying the world's cell phones or the world's Brita Water Filtration Devices (tm), which would Vladimir Putin chose?

Old 01-25-2005, 10:47 PM   #566
DCreep

cell phones

If you were legally able to beat the balls (or tits) off of someone famous who would that person be?
DCreep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 06:57 AM   #567
edible_eye

bill maher, jesse jackson, rush limbaugh, hillary clinton, john kerry, ted kennedy, anyone on a reality show, britney spears, kathy lee gifford - and when her kids reach legal age - her kids, barbara streisand, and i know there's many more.

here's your chance to put your money where your mouth is - http://www.newgrounds.com/assassin/

if you had to die one of these ways, which would you choose - 1.) lying naked and tied to posts outside in a snowstorm, 2.) bound to a rotisserie post and slowly rotated over smoldering charcoal, 3.) hanging by your wrists while 2 lions start at your feet and devour you, 4.) strapped spread eagle in a field of killer ants, 5.) having a sadist insert shards of glass until your body expires, 6.) lying in a street and having a truck run over your feet, your lower legs, your knees, etc. until it kills you, 7.) having your body bound naked to a block of ice while someone beats the back of your head with a dense, rubber mallet?
Old 01-26-2005, 06:39 PM   #568
TeapotScar

Well, I know I wouldn't die by answering stupid questions... cuz that would suck. :wink:

*I love ee and his crazy questions*

Peanuts come out of the ground- and we eat them without even washing them- isn't that crazy???

Follow-up Question- do you think they put peanut shells in peanut-butter? Like, maybe not Skippy, but the "Natural" kind?

edit: Isn't irony great? I'm so glad we brought it back! Alanis is, too, I'm sure.

Old 01-27-2005, 08:56 AM   #569
edible_eye

hey, no fair. that's not answering the question... or is it?

to answer yours (cuz i play by the rules) -
1.) no, it's not crazy.
2.) yes, you eat peanut shells.
edit.) yes. irony is great.

http://www.aquarionics.com/fun/lemming/back.html

if someone poured a cup of scalding coffee in your eyes, what do you think would happen to your vision?
Old 01-27-2005, 10:11 AM   #570
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
hey, no fair. that's not answering the question... or is it?

to answer yours (cuz i play by the rules) -
1.) no, it's not crazy.
2.) yes, you eat peanut shells.
edit.) yes. irony is great.

http://www.aquarionics.com/fun/lemming/back.html

if someone poured a cup of scalding coffee in your eyes, what do you think would happen to your vision?
I googled it, and this is what I found:

(That totally counts as answering the question).

If you had to give up popcorn or hot chocolate for the rest of your lilfe, which would you give up?

Old 01-27-2005, 12:51 PM   #571
MrMaelstrom

Easy, popcorn.

I always do this one:

If a man says something and there's no woman around to hear it, is he still wrong?
Old 01-27-2005, 12:56 PM   #572
FenrisQueen

yes.

if you could die by A) drowning in Maple Syrup, or b) having mustard gas injected into your skull which would you choose?
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 01:17 PM   #573
MrMaelstrom

I'd choose the blowjob. Yeah, definately death by blowjob.

Do male gay passive people say "I have a headache" or "I have haemorroids" to their lovers when not in the mood?
Old 01-27-2005, 03:00 PM   #574
TeapotScar

Hopefully the former.

If you could have the best head in the world (i.e. the kind I give), but only once, or have horrible head all the time, whenever you want it- which would it be?

Old 01-27-2005, 03:07 PM   #575
DCreep

I'd have to have a sample to make my decision :twisted:

If you had to choose between smoking the mary jane or drinking which would it be?
DCreep is offline   Reply With Quote