Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:10 PM   #26
biohazard

Welcome to the boards. You seem like a very random and interesting person. The boards could use someone like you. Welcome aboard.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:48 AM   #27
††BlackRose††

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch of Ink

But really, who am I?
I know who I am, but how could I convey that to you?
I can give you explanations.
I can share my wishes and my plans for the future
I can laugh with you
I can cry with you
I can hold you tight to me

But...

Who am I?
I can't tell you that.
In the end,
All I can do
Is give you an idea of me.
I like that. I everyone can only give an idea of who they are. Unless if you know all of someone's experiences and all that had happened you really don't know.

Welcome to the boards!
††BlackRose†† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 06:39 AM   #28
Touch of Ink

Location: Pond Path, East Setauket, NY, 11733, US (Come Serial Killers, Come)
~††BlackRose††

-Smiles- I'm glad that you agree with me on that. I mean honestly speaking I do think you can "know" someone but you have to experience them. You have to actually live life with them and make stories together. Because when you experience the same things, even if they're from different perspectives, and even if they're different sides of something, in a sense that person becomes a part of who you are. And when knowing yourself is to remember someone else to any extent. A part of you is bonded. So you sort of "know" the person.

You don't need to intellectually know all the things that a person has gone through, some people just say everything they've gone through just by how they act, how they hold themselves. Maybe people might look poorly on me for this, but a lot of my friends are gangsta or prep, and it sort of helps me see many sides of people, and search for hidden things that I wouldn't originally think about in other people. Sometimes it's not important to know how a person became a certain way, it's more important to know what they've become.

~LadyLucretia

Ah... You mean like I'm insecure with myself? I'm sorry if I misinterpreted again. But if that IS the case though. I think everyone's insecure with themselves. I used to be the fat kid in my school (240lbs) and trust me. When you're the fat kid you don't want to do anything. I was very very self conscious about how I acted and everything

I actually lost weight in one summer, my hair grew out and my face cleared so like. When that happens a lot of people react to it. And my entire social intelligence was used to being an outsider when I was being brought towards the inside. So I got this huge like "rush" effect. And like, I really didn't know how to deal with things like popularity and loyalty to old friends and stuff.

Small tangent.

Anyway, if I seem self involved, it's really just because I would like people to know me and in the end get to know some cool people. And personally speaking, if I convey a dull person. That's what I am. A dull person. I actually know a bunch of people who are exactly like me so, I wouldn't really think myself uncommon.

~Renatus

Actually, I did have some confusion about how people express themselves. Or rather, I understood it entirely but I didn't know how to react to it. I think everyone has this feeling that they need to help others. Even the malicious evil people who seem extremely selfish has some kind of good motive. People who are anti-Gothic aren't necessarily bad people. Perhaps uneducated, or completely biased. But if you think about it

The most shallow excuse to hate Gothic people is that your friends decided to hate them. And that's born of this natural tendency for people to create enemies.

In fact. A key route to being a successful ruler and leader is to make an enemy and unite people against an enemy. If that enemy is WEAK and DIFFERENT then people will be more accustomed to rise under a leader who is against them. A leader who tries to lead people into a good and prosperous future of hardwork, is less appealing than a leader who just wants to conquer weaker enemies (with a good propoganda campaign).

But even in the shallow excuse to hate Gothic people is to bias yourself to your friends. There's still the good that these people are "Loyal" even "Blindly Loyal" to their friends. And these things are acts of Faith, Trust. And yes, Hope.

Misplaced Faith. Misplaced Hope. But I do believe that the capacity for that is a good thing. It just needs to be directed. Many Goths are guilty of the same sins. And most Goths aren't good at receiving and redirecting criticism. Although I think many Goths have a very good sense of Morbid Humor. They don't share themselves. They don't say hello other than their own kind, and that can be taken as an insult.

Long Tangent. Have to stop this.

A book that I read to help me out was called "Body Language" I forget the author but it was an old book in the 1990s it helped me a lot in learning what to do with people who gave me messages. It is power so it can corrupt, but interacting with people is unmistakably one of the most dangerous and most fulfilling activities I can think of. And for us scientifically minded people, we seem to be at the disadvantage.

So we have to break down Socializing to a Science. It is a Science.

A very complicated science, but nevertheless a science.

~Everyone
When am I going to be able to post my awesome Penguipault Picture??? WHEN DO I GET TO POST IMAGES!?? It says I'm still a new member and it's been that way for three days!!!

Someone please post this in my place...

<(eye-emm-gee)(spacebar)(ess-are-see)(equals)(aiche-tee-tee-pee)(colon)(backslash)(backslash)frozeninksecret(d ot)(see-oh-em)(backslash)img(backslash)mopp(dot)(jay-pee-gee)>
Touch of Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 07:19 AM   #29
Touch of Ink

http://frozeninksecret.com/img/mopp.jpg
PenguiPault!!!

PHA3R IT B!TCH3S!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 07:47 AM   #30
Touch of Ink

~Clarification of PenguiPault

Touch of Ink :
I like Cows... And sometimes Penguins.

One day I hope to invent the Penguin Launcher. It would go *foomsh!* and Penguins don't really make noises I don't think, but I could imagine them being like "This is what flying is like... For real..." we would launch them into the water so that they don't get hurt.

Cuz I wouldn't want any Penguins to get hurt.

KontanKarite :
Like a... PenguiPault?

Touch of Ink :
YES!!! PENGUIPAULT!

UNLEASH FLIGHTLESS WATERFOWL. RAIN THEIR SARDINE BREATHED WRATH UPON OUR ENEMIES!!!

Shit, that should be my new Signature.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:30 AM   #31
Metabolik

Damn Ink, I think your awesome already, welcome.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:56 PM   #32
A Simple Poet

I rather dig your username, Touch of Ink.

Welcome to G Net. Tra la la.

The last sentence is intended to be gravid with heavy irony produced stereophonically, if spoken.

I would probably NOT use an echo effect.

My name is Will ... and I'm back from a glorious feeding.

Will on Facebook ... Identify yourself because I'm a proud, Facebook, recluse.
A Simple Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:04 PM   #33
WarumonoLady

I also can be many people inside of my mind.

Well, you're more original than I am, I'll give you that. I even pulled that first line out of some GIF about Bjork and Puff Daddy talking to eachother over the phone.
WarumonoLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:28 PM   #34
††BlackRose††

Quote:
~††BlackRose††

-Smiles- I'm glad that you agree with me on that. I mean honestly speaking I do think you can "know" someone but you have to experience them. You have to actually live life with them and make stories together. Because when you experience the same things, even if they're from different perspectives, and even if they're different sides of something, in a sense that person becomes a part of who you are. And when knowing yourself is to remember someone else to any extent. A part of you is bonded. So you sort of "know" the person.

You don't need to intellectually know all the things that a person has gone through, some people just say everything they've gone through just by how they act, how they hold themselves. Maybe people might look poorly on me for this, but a lot of my friends are gangsta or prep, and it sort of helps me see many sides of people, and search for hidden things that I wouldn't originally think about in other people. Sometimes it's not important to know how a person became a certain way, it's more important to know what they've become.
Well every single person has something to contribute in your personal development. Their labels are only miniscule to their personalities. The fact that you look at things like that about a person shows a lot about your character.
††BlackRose†† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:04 PM   #35
Touch of Ink

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE INTRODUCTION THREAD!!!

*ahem* Sorry for not checking this in a while.

~Metabolik
I'm not awesome... I'm Flawesome

~A Simple Poet
Thank you, it's a spinoff of my website http://www.frozeninksecret.com I couldn't fit the entire name as my handle or anything, so I choose something related to it.

...Do you want to touch my Tra La La?

~WarumonoLady
I don't believe my thoughts Original. I was made of Original Design as you or I. My words are not Original of me, but Originally from what I've been made.

~††BlackRose††
I like to look at people a lot... Although I do wish someone would pick me apart sometime... It'd help me a lot, to be honest...
Old 10-22-2007, 11:10 PM   #36
Green.Lady

Whoaz zombie post!!!

Welcome cuz I never said so before, I don't think.
Green.Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:23 PM   #37
Touch of Ink

~Green.Lady
MWAUR THE ZOMBIE POST BITES YOU!!! NAO YOU ARE A ZOMBIE INTRO THREAD TOO!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 11:50 PM   #38
Green.Lady

OH NOEZ!!! I might have to trudge back to the August posts and dig up ma thread!!!
Old 10-22-2007, 11:50 PM   #39
Green.Lady

Except no. Just no...
Old 10-24-2007, 10:37 AM   #40
Touch of Ink

~Green.Lady
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE! AUGUST INTRO THREAD OF LONG AGO!
Old 10-24-2007, 10:42 AM   #41
Methadrine

Your caps-lock button is stuck... Please dislodge any zombieparts on the keyboard and try again.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:37 AM   #42
Touch of Ink

~Methadrine
I SWARE ITS NOT MY CAPSLOCK. I GOT ZOMBIE BITS IN MY SHIFT KEY

Oh snap. Capslock is a MUCH easier way then holding down the Shift key like I have... I should use this more!
Old 04-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #43
Bleeds.Ink

Hello. *new here* Ink, You already know me. But, as for everyone else, no such luck. I have read your entire introduction post (knew everything that was mentioned by your own speakings to me) as well as all your replies.

I may be a bit late in posting a reply to your thread, as I have just recently found this site. Actually, through studying and looking up information on you, as I usually do, I have come across your thread and decided to register an account and reply.

Ink,
Do I come off as a stalker to you?
Bleeds.Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 09:18 AM   #44
Wormboy

Quote:

Color, something with contrast. Check
Size. Inscrutibly Small. Check
Font. Something... Well... Something. Check

---
Alright, looks like we're good to go.
---

Who am I?
I can't tell you that.
In the end,
All I can do

---
Did you know, that no matter how miniscule the length you meet someone. You will always remember them.
---

Two nights ago, I slept with an SVA art student. Three months before that she saw me out of the corner of her eye walking down St Marks. Four years ago she was with me in an ambulance car after I got hit by a car.

Consequently, the same day that xMen 2 came out.

Last Night, I told her two things.

One, I left my Wacom Tablet Pen in her room
Two, I don't want to see her anymore.

---
I think better with your clothes off.
---

My friend is on Probation, I hid him in my closet for nearly a month. We somehow finagled two grand for him to start up a new life. He's chilling in his new place, with a job. And the Government is better off without knowing anything to be honest.

Behold the power of the Walk-in Closet.

---
I've set fire to a house before.
---

I'm an Extremely Cruel Dominant.
Not because I beat people, or because I can say harsh words.
In my humble Opinion.

"Great Cruelty is born of Malice. The greatest Cruelty is born of Affection."

Yeah, I'll give 5 dollars to the person who can make that into one of those Motivational Posters.

---
Jumped off a three story building onto a two story building.
---

I'm doing a photo shoot with a Gothic lol!ta Model, who surrounds herself with friends who are all losers. You know. Single unattractive males who ask her for sex after she's turned them down. On multiple occasions. And all try to seem like they're her boyfriend when they haven't got the balls to go after other girls.

We're taking it October 13th.

---
Carry a 4.0 GPA
---

Contrary to what I've said so far. I'm actually an extremely shy and introverted person. When people come up to me, sometimes I freeze up. I used to have a huge stuttering problem. Which only deep and profound practice has helped me overcome, and generally the mention of cheesecake helps me return to that state.

---
Successfully beat up two muggers
---

I like people. I like meeting new people. If you've read this far, message me. Message me just to say you've read this. Message me because you think I'm a snob. Message me because you think I'm sexy. Seriously. Do it. Don't even read the rest of this, just do it, and get back to reading.

You're still reading aren't you.

---
Met a Futanari, if you don't already know what that is. Spare yourself
---

I once made out with a boy for twelve minutes.

When I was done, I was surrounded by (mostly) ugly girls and was one hundred and sixty two dollars richer.

---
My two best friends are a black killer and an indian whore. I'm not fucking joking.
---

I've fallen in Love once. And I'm fairly sure that Love happens at first glance. Not because of the way the person looks, but because... When you stare at someone they can tell every important detail of their life by the way they simply are. Every person to me is a story, is a book to read. A few pages to glance over.

I know the writing style that I can be in Love with.

I know no one else with it.

---
I'm a nice guy. Really.
---

Driving at 112 mph down New Jersey Turnpike, my motor begins making this creaking noise. Enough time for me as a sane driver to say "I wonder what that is?" before the rods in my motor break through the bottom of my car and smash into the highway, leaving a hole the size of your head.

---
I've spent an entire day, staring at sunbeams glistening through tree leaves
---

But really, who am I?
I know who I am, but how could I convey that to you?
I can give you explanations.
I can share my wishes and my plans for the future
I can laugh with you
I can cry with you
I can hold you tight to me

But...

Who am I?
I can't tell you that.
In the end,
All I can do
I like you, you're neat

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:16 PM   #45
acidxrainbows

Either you're very pretentious or very artsy.
However, that was an entertaining post.
Since I like to think the best of people,
I'll say you're artsy. :]
acidxrainbows is offline   Reply With Quote