Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 02-22-2010, 05:49 PM   #51
vindicatedxjin

You know what Alan, I don't want to argue with you.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #52
Alan

I never expected you to argue with me. I know how you play it. You just say stupid shit and expect us to think you're morally superior by 'not dealing with us' when in reality you just can't defend your bullshit. Wouldn't expect otherwise. Bullshit is, by definition, indefensible.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #53
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I never expected you to argue with me. I know how you play it. You just say stupid shit and expect us to think you're morally superior by 'not dealing with us' when in reality you just can't defend your bullshit. Wouldn't expect otherwise. Bullshit is, by definition, indefensible.
I don't think that I'm superior in any sense possible. I just say what I feel...and that's all there is to me. Period. In every aspect of my life. If I feel as if I'm against something, then I say it whether it be on a forum, or in person. I don't expect you, or anyone else in the world for that matter to agree with me. I just want my opinion to be heard because it's my right. Where I don't agree with others, they have every right not to agree with me, that's the way humans work. I just don't like to be spoken to as if I'm a dog. Yes I fight to defend my...what you call "bull shit" but it's exactly what you, and they do, and everyone else in this world does. So stop demeaning me, or like I said block my "bull shit".

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-22-2010, 06:10 PM   #54
Alan

Empirical evidence shows that when you don't agree with others.... you ask them why they love America.

What

the

fuck
real classy
Old 02-22-2010, 06:11 PM   #55
vindicatedxjin

I wanted to know what his reasons were...

whats

wrong

with

that?

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-22-2010, 06:32 PM   #56
Alan

Yo, xjin, what's your reason for hating haikus?
real classy
Old 02-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #57
vindicatedxjin

I do not,
dislike or hate
haikus tonight

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-22-2010, 06:47 PM   #58
Alan

I didn't ask you if you like haikus. I asked you why you dislike them.
And that wasn't even a fucking haiku, you stupid bitch.
real classy
Old 02-22-2010, 06:48 PM   #59
vindicatedxjin

Touché...and don't call me bitch asshole.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-22-2010, 06:57 PM   #60
Alan

Answer my fucking question, why do you dislike haikus?
real classy
Old 02-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #61
vindicatedxjin

......If I DID dislike them, it would be because they are too short. But I don't.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #62
Alan

You want Ben to answer a question you pulled off your ass but you can't even have the decency to do the same for anyone else? What a fucking hypocrite.
real classy
Old 02-22-2010, 07:09 PM   #63
vindicatedxjin

It's not the same moron.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-22-2010, 07:15 PM   #64
Alan

Actually, yeah, it is. Your question was fucking stupid and pulled out of your ass. You cannot justify why you started asking Ben or me why we love America as there was nothing saying anything of the sort. You just deviated the conversation... I'm not sure what for.
real classy
Old 02-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #65
vindicatedxjin

Alan, he was the one that got offended that I said Americans were stupid. I told him why I thought so..and asked him why he liked America. So you are wrong...it's not the same.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-22-2010, 07:26 PM   #66
Alan

Jesus Christ. I'm just as stupid for thinking you could comprehend basic logic.
real classy
Old 02-22-2010, 08:03 PM   #67
vindicatedxjin

Goodnight Alan, I have to be at work by 5.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-23-2010, 01:00 AM   #68
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Alan, he was the one that got offended that I said Americans were stupid. I told him why I thought so..and asked him why he liked America. So you are wrong...it's not the same.
Look you complete fucking imbecile. Ben was obviously pissed off because you managed to label a whole nation of 308.75 million people as stupid. Which is blatantly not true. A large part of the nation quite possibly is. But if you pull a fleeting generalization out of your ass like that and expect someone to listen to you, you'd better have some pretty fucking persuasive evidence that condemns said 308.75 million people as of below average intelligence.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:01 AM   #69
vindicatedxjin

I'm tired of reading the phrase "pulled that out of your ass" from you crybabies. Everything, anyone says is pulled out of their ass. Jack, you're not even from America, so what right do you have to say anything? I know that there are intelligent people here in the states, but the majority of them are brainwashed... Americans are also very self centered and as captain stern said. If they aren't gonna get paid a shit load they're gonna do a really super shitty job at keeping a nuclear facility "safe".

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-23-2010, 07:13 AM   #70
Still Jack

Quote:
I'm tired of reading the phrase "pulled that out of your ass" from you crybabies. Everything, anyone says is pulled out of their ass. Jack, you're not even from America, so what right do you have to say anything? I know that there are intelligent people here in the states, but the majority of them are brainwashed... Americans are also very self centered and as captain stern said. If they aren't gonna get paid a shit load they're gonna do a really super shitty job at keeping a nuclear facility "safe".
So because I'm not from America I'm not allowed to voice my opinion on the intelligence of its populous? That's a new one.
Granted, the vast majority of them are brainwashed, and you're right in the middle of the brainwashery. Scaremongering that nuclear power is not a safe option and is eventually going to fuck us all up royally. You're the kind of person that claim the LHC will create a massive black hole and tear us all to shreds.
Old 02-23-2010, 08:01 AM   #71
vindicatedxjin

Thumbs down

Jack you're allowed to say and think whatever the fuck you want, that's the beauty of the freedom of speech. You have it, and I have it, and it's all great and dandy. The reason why I said what I did, is because you haven't lived here, you don't know what it's like.

You think I'm brain washed because I don't agree with nuclear power? How is that brainwashery, that I have an opinon that differs the vast majority? I've already explained how I agree that there is great potential in the idea of nuclear energy....as of now it's an excellent idea. But my fear is for the future and that is ALL that I'm trying to say......................and as for the LHC, come on...........? -_-

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #72
Alan

The vast majority doesn't like nuclear energy, so shut the fuck up with your wannabe 'going against the sheeple' bullshit.
real classy
Old 02-24-2010, 06:10 AM   #73
vindicatedxjin

You know what? I like cupcakes.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 02-24-2010, 10:58 AM   #74
the-nihilist

Even if the cupcakes are baked in an oven powered with nuclear energy?
Old 02-24-2010, 11:49 AM   #75
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
I cannot stop saying arrogantly stupid shit! And when I say something that is patently bigoted, offensive and easily provable to be wrong - and I am called on it - I make up more offensive shit about the person confronting my inaccurate bullshit rather than admitting that what I said could not possibly be true.
Vin, you are an arrogantly offensive half-wit. As several other people here have tried to point out to you, I never said I loved America. To fully debunk the purpose of you asking this issue-avoiding question, I do not love America the way it is now and think it could use much improvement. I do not think all Americans are brilliant; there are some idiots, there are some geniuses and most are about average. But I do love the ideal of America, the dream of a democratic people free to determine their own fate. And I could go on at length about what needs to be improved and what I am doing or can do and what others are doing or should do ... but none of that has a fucking thing to do with my point.

My point was that you can't say "Americans are idiots" without being called a bigot.

But let me expand my point now. In fact, since I originally tried to point out to you that there are obviously some very smart people in this country (people with triple doctorates, Nobel prizes, experience running a space exploration agency, etc.) so you cannot call the entire populace idiots, you have gone on to not only ignore that fact but compound the magnitude of your failure by insisting that the rest of the world needs to change their facts to fit your premise.

This makes you an arrogant, idiotic, presumptuous bigot.

Congratulations. You fail.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote