Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #5326
MissCheyenne

You can objectify me all you want sugar On a side note, I totally have a bruise on my inner thigh that needs uh kissing better.......

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:38 PM   #5327
Saya

*sigh* that just reminds me how depressing my crush situation is. *angst angst*
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:31 PM   #5328
Solumina

We just found out that Jake's grandfather had a massive stroke and it in the ICU. I don't really know what he can and cannot do without the help of machines. He was just starting to get his hair and appetite back after his fight with cancer, I just really don't know how much fight he has left in him.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #5329
MissCheyenne

I'm so sorry Sol, that's really awful

I am your slice of pie
Old 03-15-2011, 03:51 PM   #5330
Saya

I'm sorry Solumina. That's so unfair.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:23 PM   #5331
Solumina

Thanks guys. I think the worst part of all of this is that nobody has any idea what to expect, the doctors are pretty much just saying that they really don't know what will happen and at this point there really isn't anything that anyone can do.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-15-2011, 04:51 PM   #5332
Solumina

We have this MOMYs group on property right now that is kind of a pain in general but this blew my mind. One of the mothers lost four kids and didn't even notice. We found out because the police showed up with the kids who had been at the nearby park when it closed, thankfully the oldest kid (who was only 10) knew their unit number (as all of the units are registered under the same name and there are quite a few of them) so they were able to get the kids back to their family without much of a problem. Apparently the kids just left and went to the park but I guess their mom was too distracted with all of her other kids to notice them leaving, she was confused when the kids where brought back because she still hadn’t noticed that they were gone. I'm wondering if negligence charges will be filed.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-15-2011, 04:54 PM   #5333
MissCheyenne

How can you possibly lose four kids?!?! Seriously, four kids make a LOT of noise, you'd notice if they weren't around all of a sudden. I'm from a family of six kids and my Mum knew INSTANTLY when one of us was missing and/or doing something we shouldn't be because of the sudden drop in the noise level.

I am your slice of pie
Old 03-15-2011, 04:57 PM   #5334
Ben Lahnger

Solumina, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather-in-law. Uncertainty really is the worst thing in those situations, especially when the experts tell you they can't do anything.

I hope you find the strength you need to support Jake, and I hope Jake finds the courage he needs to face the unknown and full recollection of all his fondest memories of his grandfather to buoy him through days to come.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #5335
Solumina

Thanks Ben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
How can you possibly lose four kids?!?! Seriously, four kids make a LOT of noise, you'd notice if they weren't around all of a sudden. I'm from a family of six kids and my Mum knew INSTANTLY when one of us was missing and/or doing something we shouldn't be because of the sudden drop in the noise level.
I don't have a clue. These ones are fairly quite and well behaved as kids go but they are still kids, then again she was the only adult there and she was looking after her nine other kids.

I should clarify for people that don't know MOMYs=Mothers Of Multiple Youths, some chapters aren't too extreme but the group here consists of very large families, I think the smallest that I have seen has six kids (and the mom is my age ) and the biggest I have seen has fourteen kids.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-15-2011, 05:09 PM   #5336
MissCheyenne

Jesus, that's a lot of kids. The village I live in has a lot of big families, there's one, the mother is a year younger than me, they have 7 kids and she's pregnant again. I mean, I know I'm from a fairly big family but 7 kids at 27 with another on the way? That's too many kids. Just too many. Stuff a cork in it, whatever, just stop having kids that you don't look after properly (note, they really don't look after the kids properly at all, they are always filthy and roaming around the streets at all hours of the night)

I am your slice of pie
Old 03-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #5337
Saya

The vagina isn't a clown car! >.<
Old 03-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #5338
Solumina

I should point out that some of the families in the MOMYs group are fantastic, all of the kids well mannered and the older kids happy to help look after some of the younger ones, unfortunately those are not the majority.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 03-15-2011, 08:42 PM   #5339
Alan

I have finished my best philosophy paper and submitted it to a conference. If I don't get accepted I'm blaming you guys and ragequitting too.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:25 PM   #5340
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I have finished my best philosophy paper and submitted it to a conference. If I don't get accepted I'm blaming you guys and ragequitting too.
What's it about?
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:05 AM   #5341
The Divine Ms. M

Sitting at a bus stop reading a book & the next thing I know, I'm being dragged through the grass as some a-hole tried to steal my purse...other than being a bit shook up, I'm ok, but I was lucky he didn't have a knife or gun or didn't take off down the sidewalk or through the street.

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh you ca'n't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here."-from Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

"A real friend will stab you in the front."-licence plate frame a friend & I saw
Please read My Blog!
The Divine Ms. M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:18 AM   #5342
Ben Lahnger

That's one kind of luck. You would have been luckier if he was just a streaker or some other kind of foolishness.

I'm glad that you were just a little shook up and recovered.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:13 PM   #5343
Saya

Argh. I did my summary of the article and facilitated the discussion like I was supposed to, but I got really nervous. I don't hear very well, and I can't tell how loud I'm speaking, so I started off with saying that and that if I speak too low, to just ask and I'll try to speak up, and right away I got stopped and had to raise my voice, which made me self conscious and it was all downhill from there >.< I forgot my points, lost my place, lots of "ums" and "uhs", and I felt like I was the only one saying sex segregation isn't a good thing, especially when coupled with isolation.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:22 PM   #5344
CuckooTuli

I'm out of weed and it bites. I need it. NEED IT. Having a smoke and listening to music are the only things that've been keeping me sane through hours and hours of cut & paste style referencing.
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:23 PM   #5345
Saya

OMG that would be magical right now.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:37 PM   #5346
CuckooTuli

Bizarrely, NOT stoned, I have much more trouble concentrating. I shouldn't even be here. Or on Facebook. Or Youtube. Or on any of the other tabs I've currently got open. However until I dull my mind into stasis with drugs, I have the attention-span of a goldfish-magpie hybrid... attracted to shiny internet things... ooh look, Cracked updated...
Old 03-16-2011, 12:40 PM   #5347
Saya

See? Soul mates. I have ten tabs open. When I discovered Tumblr all my productivity went down the drain. It took me hours last night to do an outline for a seven page article discussion because I was too busy goofing off on Gnet. I only got three hours of sleep and missed my morning class and I'm blaming Kontan and Versus.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #5348
CuckooTuli

Yeah, this place can be deadly on those days it gets you... I have to confess to being a complete Facebook-whore too when I get my procrastinator on.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:50 PM   #5349
Saya

I leave my facebook on a lot but I don't pay much attention to it. I'll post things I find on other websites, and thats usually it. Kontan got bitchy on my wall because I don't post on his XD

Which reminds me that I've had Solumina on my MSN for like two years now and I have yet to say a single word to her.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #5350
CuckooTuli

I post quite a lot. Most of it's just savage ripping on my good friends, but I gve good staus (none o' that "just had a cup of tea mmm lol" bollocks) every now & then I get to be gloriously obnoxious to someone I barely know if they start talking stupid shit. Although that doesn't happen so often since I culled my friend list down to the 80 or so people I actually have a sustained interest in communicating with on a regular basis.