Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-19-2005, 06:05 PM   #26
Granny-like_the_apple

Yeah, I am a terrible prostitute. I defer to the master of whores: Sarah.

Edit: I have 420 posts! You know what that means don't you? Yeah ya do.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 06:40 PM   #27
secretboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
Yeah, I am a terrible prostitute. I defer to the master of whores: Sarah.

Edit: I have 420 posts! You know what that means don't you? Yeah ya do.
Her name is Sarah, too?

*massive college flashbacks* (jeez)

420 posts? Doesn't that officially make you a drug addict? (until you post again)
Old 01-19-2005, 06:41 PM   #28
Empty_Purple_Stars

Gee, and I thought we were attempting to have a serious discussion.

Silly ol' me..

Who knew being vindictive could be a hobby?

But all seriousness aside, I am very glad your not so good at being a Ho Granny.

+9

Some things, it friggin rules to suck at doing..

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 06:50 PM   #29
secretboy

Ahem, back on topic.

As for body issues, I've always had quite a bit.

Being tall, people have constantly pointed me out, and being shy, I've always wanted to be really invisible. It hasn't worked. And I'm freakishly tall. People remind me of this. They also ask if I have played basketball. In case you are all wondering, I have, actually. It didn't agree with me.

I was teased pretty heavily on my hair, the crookedness of my teeth, my glasses, my nose, the structure of my face, pretty much everything. And while I'm much better looking than, say, eighth grade, I'm no Adonis, and I'm fine with that. It's not shocking that the two times I posted to the picture thread, both times I was drunk. One time later I deleted it, and the other time my mouse hovered over it for a while, but eventually I didn't. Not worth the bother.

I've dealt with it. Bodies are immaterial, they're so 20th century. In the future we'll all only have to face the ugliness of our personalities. Hell, we're halfway there already. I, for one, can't wait. It will be a new era of petty hideousness, and I will be king.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:35 PM   #30
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretboy
Ahem, back on topic.
Yeah... My sidekick and I tend to threadjack every thread we're in. Sorry bout that.

You want an on-topic post? Body image issues? I think the picture above speaks for itself. [By which I mean I am h-o-t HOT] Also, my chest is freakishly big, so I pretty much either look fat or whorish.
Quote:
It will be a new era of petty hideousness, and I will be king.
Sing it, sister.

Old 01-19-2005, 07:47 PM   #31
edible_eye

thanx, al. it's cool.

life goes on, no matter what.

remember yoda - "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

flesh is bunk, when you get right down to it. the good character one can build and the trustworthy reputation one is able to achieve with those who care - that's important. that's what makes a man a man. define yourself only by the flesh on your bones and you'll forever be disappointed in the hand life has dealt you.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:51 PM   #32
secretboy

Quote:
Yeah... My sidekick and I tend to threadjack every thread we're in. Sorry bout that.

You want an on-topic post? Body image issues? I think the picture above speaks for itself. [By which I mean I am h-o-t HOT] Also, my chest is freakishly big, so I pretty much either look fat or whorish.
I'm pretty sure it's the blue eyeshadow. But I could be wrong about these things. They don't let me leave my room anymore.

Quote:
Quote:
It will be a new era of petty hideousness, and I will be king.
Sing it, sister.
Oh, I shall. When I am king, I'll be sure to give you a position where you will have hundreds of PhDs and other smart people all working dilligently to see about finding ways to shame people for their lack of bodies and insubstantiality. I'm sure you're the one for the job.

It'll be awesome.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:09 PM   #33
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it's the blue eyeshadow.
Hey, a cheap whore's gotta do what a cheap whore's gotta do.
Quote:
Oh, I shall. When I am king, I'll be sure to give you a position where you will have hundreds of PhDs and other smart people all working dilligently to see about finding ways to shame people for their lack of bodies and insubstantiality. I'm sure you're the one for the job.

It'll be awesome.
Fuck yeah!

Old 01-19-2005, 08:50 PM   #34
FenrisQueen

Quote:
remember yoda - "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not.
I love yoda! I have a little button with "Size matters not" on it!
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 09:26 PM   #35
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrisQueen
Quote:
remember yoda - "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not.
I love yoda! I have a little button with "Size matters not" on it!
Manimal has a Yoda shirt that says:

Pull my finger you shall!

:shock:

And Granny you are Hawt!

:twisted:
Old 01-19-2005, 09:51 PM   #36
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
And Granny you are Hawt!

:twisted:
See, I keep telling people that, and nobody believes me. Than I whip out that picture, and faced with such overwhelming evidence, everyone has to agree that I am, indeed, hot.

I would add something about Yoda, but I've never seen Star Wars.

Old 01-20-2005, 11:40 AM   #37
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
Wolfmoon, I have a question- how much weight are pregnant women supposed to gain? Because my mom's definitely got weird body issues, but she used to be a runner, and that was when she was pregnant with me. She said she was like 104 when she was running, non-pregnant, and when she got pregnant she "ballooned up" to 115. I think it's *really* super weird that my mom weighed less than I weigh, now, when she was pregnant, and I was just wondering about that.
They say now, that women should gain between 35-40 lbs. if you weigh around 130 lbs. already.In the fifties it was about 15-20, and it's gradually moved up to what they now believe is far healthier for both mother and child.

I'd be surprised if your mother had an easy labor.

Seth, why do you ever hesitate to post a pic?The last one I didn't reconize you.The first pic i saw was the one Vampy posted that link to, so I thought your hair was alot lighter.

You are not hard on the eyes at all, luv!
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 11:48 AM   #38
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon

Seth, why do you ever hesitate to post a pic?The last one I didn't reconize you.The first pic i saw was the one Vampy posted that link to, so I thought your hair was alot lighter.

You are not hard on the eyes at all, luv!
Seth is a Tall, Hawt, Sexzie Bitch, but like the rest of us is also neurotic as hell.

Which is why we all make such a lovely dysfunctional family.

Seth needs his own personal Camodian Love Slave worse than we do Wolfie.

Maybe we could get her to tie him up and put a purr on his face!!

:twisted: :roll: :wink:
Old 01-20-2005, 11:52 AM   #39
WolfMoon

Sounds like a plan, can we get it on tape?
Old 01-20-2005, 11:54 AM   #40
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Sounds like a plan, can we get it on tape?
Tape hell,

Someone ELSE can hold the camera while we give her uhh pointers..

Yeah, thats it..

Pointers..

:roll:
Old 01-20-2005, 08:48 PM   #41
secretboy

What was the pic that Vampy put up? I forget.

My hair's my natural color these days - It spent about ten years touring the rainbow before heading back to home base. I guess the pic was probably from my now-defunct professional site...I had a pic up right from when I cut my hair, so it looked like I had blonde tips (they were actually kinda orange)

And Woflie and Emptie? You're both freaks.

Bah.
Old 01-20-2005, 08:55 PM   #42
Moon_Creature

I hate my acne, I hate my pale transparent skin that shows off my acne, I hate my excessive dark body hair, I hate my pale transparent skin that shows off my excessive dark body hair, I hate my freckles, I hate my small boobs, I hate my crooked legs, I hate my uneven labia, I hate looking in the mirror and seeing my mom's face, etc...
Moon_Creature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2005, 09:52 PM   #43
WolfMoon

Quote:
What was the pic that Vampy put up? I forget.

My hair's my natural color these days - It spent about ten years touring the rainbow before heading back to home base. I guess the pic was probably from my now-defunct professional site...I had a pic up right from when I cut my hair, so it looked like I had blonde tips (they were actually kinda orange)

And Woflie and Emptie? You're both freaks.

Bah.
Yeah, it looked like blonde tips.Vampy linked to the pic on the site, so it was a small shock to see your hair darker after thinkin' it was light,lol.

And by the way, we know that already!
I say we officially change yer name to Hula-Hawtie!!!
What say you EPS?

Moon, you are a beautiful girl.We've always told ya that!

What you're doing is seeing yourself as these tiny parts of yourself when you're really so much more.You need to look at yourself as a whole person.It takes some time, but eventually you'll stop finding every little flaw you think you see.
Old 01-20-2005, 10:28 PM   #44
tiffany_the_writer

body

Moon, I know what you mean about dark body hair. And I agree with what Wolfmoon said, you are very beautiful.

I think my father's side of the family originated from hobbits because A.) I am short and B.) I have hairy feet. Nice long dark hairs on my toes and on the top of my feet. I used to shave it, but I got so sick of it I just stopped. I actually stopped shaving my legs too because I can't stand razors and it grows back very quickly. So I am a very hairy girl. I just really can't stand shaving. I have little "mustache" hairs on my upper lip too that I won't do anything about. I have really dark hair on my stomach on the spots where I give myself insulin. Coincidence? I think not. But I don’t care anymore if I’m hairy or not, I used to quite a bit. I guess it’s just another one of those things you just have to make yourself look past.

So now everyone knows about my body hair.
tiffany_the_writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 01:12 AM   #45
Empty_Purple_Stars

Re: body

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffany_the_writer
Moon, I know what you mean about dark body hair. And I agree with what Wolfmoon said, you are very beautiful.

I think my father's side of the family originated from hobbits because A.) I am short and B.) I have hairy feet. Nice long dark hairs on my toes and on the top of my feet. I used to shave it, but I got so sick of it I just stopped. I actually stopped shaving my legs too because I can't stand razors and it grows back very quickly. So I am a very hairy girl. I just really can't stand shaving. I have little "mustache" hairs on my upper lip too that I won't do anything about. I have really dark hair on my stomach on the spots where I give myself insulin. Coincidence? I think not. But I don’t care anymore if I’m hairy or not, I used to quite a bit. I guess it’s just another one of those things you just have to make yourself look past.

So now everyone knows about my body hair.

If it helps any I have these weird little blondish hairs on my freakishly long monkey toes. Oh and one of the uber cool things about my twisted medical problems, is that sometimes my tummy gets so swollen that people have congratulated me on being a mommy to be.

Imagine the looks on their faces when I say " Gee and I thought that little ol emergency Hysterectomy took care of that possibility."

Fuckers..

Oh and besides Hobbits are sexzie and just the right size for cunnilingus.

*Hee*

Oh and Wolfie, do ya think Seth will ever live down his trans-gender Hawaiian adventure?
Old 01-21-2005, 07:56 AM   #46
AlKilyu

I saw a picture of Secretboy...actually I have it on one of my harddrives, and I don't see what he's talking about! He's just hangin out there in a leather jacket (murderer!) and I don't see anything wrong with his appearence. Now granted I am straight as the sun is hot, but I am diggin on it...
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 04:34 PM   #47
WolfMoon

Re: body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Oh and Wolfie, do ya think Seth will ever live down his trans-gender Hawaiian adventure?
Well, that's what he's got us for silly-buns!!

Cuz he's SUPER!
Old 01-22-2005, 07:57 PM   #48
Manimal

So many of us have acknowledged what I'm sure all of us feel. We all have insecurity with the way we look in some way... and most of us put some amount of regular effort to change ourselves for "the better".

So... the real question is are we ultimately harming or helping ourselves with our attempts to improve our image?

Personally I think a bit of both and how much of each depends on how realistic and attainable our individual "image goals" are and how close we ever get to reaching them.
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 08:03 PM   #49
Jane13

It could go both ways. A skinny person wants muscle so they could A) work out a bunch or B) Take steroids. A fat person wants to be thin, so they could A) eat right ad excersize or B) develop an eating disorder. It has a lot to do with how you approach the issue.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 05:46 PM   #50
Solumina

Jane, I completely agree it all depends on how people go about changing themselves, and most of the time if you do it the easy way the in the long run it isn’t going to be good for you.
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote