Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 05-22-2008, 04:55 PM   #1
Oblivious Nexus

Zero Punctuation

Quote:
Zero Punctuation is The Escapist's groundbreaking video review series starring Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw. Every Wednesday Zero Punctuation picks apart the games so you don't have to. Called "hilariously cutting ... first legitimate breakout hit from the gaming community in recent memory" by Boing Boing, see why reviewers love it and developers fear it.
That's a rather rough summary of what brightens my day every Wednesday. Was wondering if anyone else watches them. My favorite so far has to be the Mailbag Showdown where he bites back at some hate mail over a wonderfully honest review. If you enjoy gaming at all, or just would like something that's intelligent, entertaining, and makes fun of idiots all at the same time, it may be something that you'd enjoy as well.

Zero Punctuation Homepage
Oblivious Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:29 PM   #2
Godslayer Jillian

I love zero punctuation. He's completely right on the "that guy" scenario in his commentary of Smash Brothers.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
Wednesday Friday Addams

He is awesome
Wednesday Friday Addams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #4
Oblivious Nexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I love zero punctuation. He's completely right on the "that guy" scenario in his commentary of Smash Brothers.
Haha, I know! it made me crack up because everyone knows "that guy" but there's never been a real name for him/her
Oblivious Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:56 AM   #5
Darcnyss

Yahtzee? Man I've gotta see this! I loved Ben Crowshaw's games "5 Days a Stranger", "6 Days a Sacrifice" and "7 Days a Sceptic".

I'm sure I'll find this quite entertaining.