Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-30-2008, 12:45 AM   #26
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaye Jang
Oh, and GM. Do I detect a note of modesty???
No. If you were paying attention, you'd note that I've only asserted my ability to sleep with a great number of women. Never did I purport that those women were wise in sleeping with me-- not only will I invariably leave them emotionally harrowed, but to experience the best sex they'll ever have so early in their lives is clearly imprudent.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:07 AM   #27
AngelikDemonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_in_the_Pack
Nagging women are the reason men don't live as long.

You drive us to nag. It's really not that hard to put the seat down on the toliet!

http://www.myspace.com/dancemydarling

AIM: ThisIsntSybil
AngelikDemonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 07:48 AM   #28
NightmareInShiningArmour

It's even easier to leave it up.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:00 PM   #29
lucylucy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Women are just as stupid as men. If they weren't, I'd be a virgin.
Agreed.

But you do seem to hear about men doing stupid things more often than women. Unless you get started with the blond jokes, that is.
lucylucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:25 PM   #30
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
1) A guy who 'didn't know his own strength' and who accidentally yanked his ceiling fan out of the ceiling, and beat himself up with the blades.

5) A guy who -- get this -- swallowed a vibrator on a drunken dare. (Don't even ask me to explain that one).

7) And tonight, a guy who broke his arm while testing a laundry basket for durabiity, by --you guessed it -- riding it down the stairs.

Trust me, the absolutely dumbest thing I have ever seen a female patient do was to be 'attacked' by her blowdryer and thrown backwards into a tub of water.
Haha, when my mum was working in the infirmary she got a woman in one night, who had an apple stuck up her vagina; and couldn't get it out. They had to reach in and cut it up inside her, then gradually take parts of it out with forceps.

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:45 PM   #31
Jaye Jang

GM, I was being facetious. No offense meant, o' great one.

Lis, Try this one on for size. One night I typed a report on a drunken guy who was riding his bicycle and hit a parked car. After the ER doctor bandaged him up and gave him the usual precautions about drinking, and riding a bike drunk, etc., the guy asked -- point blank --"Well, do you think I should really be riding a bike at all, Doc? After all, I'm legally blind."
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:09 AM   #32
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
GM, I was being facetious.
Whereas I am unflinchingly sincere.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:10 AM   #33
Jaye Jang

GM, you're such a cute little bat.
Old 10-01-2008, 12:20 AM   #34
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelikDemonik
You drive us to nag. It's really not that hard to put the seat down on the toliet!
If it isn't so hard, why don't you fucking do it yourself instead of nagging us to do a menial task?

We find it down and put it up, you find it up and put it down.

Fucking easy.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:36 AM   #35
chelseagirl

lol, I had a male friend in high school, whom upon a drunk dare, inserted a tampax tampton into his anus. Obviously, the anus is very dry compared to a vag, and it got stuck. He had to have it removed at the hospital!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:49 AM   #36
Nexus-6

^ A kid at my highschool had the same thing happen though I don't think it went as far as hospital :lol:
Nexus-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:40 AM   #37
Saya

Quote:
If it isn't so hard, why don't you fucking do it yourself instead of nagging us to do a menial task?

Fucking easy.
Because when we get home after getting piss loaded drunk or waking up in the middle of night and need to urgently pee, we might be too drunk or rushed and blinded by light to see, and fall in the bowl.

Seriously though, the cat might drink out of it. And I fucking hate it when there is pee on the rim of the toilet.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:53 AM   #38
Solumina

Quote:

Fucking easy.
My issue with the seat (and lid) being left up is that the only shelf in the bathroom in above the toilet and I don't want any of my stuff falling into the toilet and seeing as Jake and I both have stuff on that shelf I'm not the only one at risk of accidentally knocking something into the bowl.

As for the original topic all I have to say is that boys+bonfires+beer=bad, I can't tell you how many of my guy friends have lost hair and clothing because they were so sure that they could jump over the fire (hint: when the logs are piled up about three feet high then you aren't going to make it without something getting a little scorched)
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:12 AM   #39
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:

Fucking easy.
THANK YOU.
I agree completely!

I fucking hate it when women complain about this.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:14 AM   #40
Jaye Jang

Wink

Quote:
lol, I had a male friend in high school, whom upon a drunk dare, inserted a tampax tampton into his anus. Obviously, the anus is very dry compared to a vag, and it got stuck. He had to have it removed at the hospital!
Chelseagirl, That reminds me of something a guy did in the Army. We had this one medic in our unit, who, believe it or not, was so naive he had never seen a tampax before. (He thought they were ammonia capsules!!!). So, he decided to 'wake' up a drunken roomie by waving one under his nose while he was sleeping. He came over the the women's barracks and complained to us that he could not get them to work. When we gently explained to the poor soul what they actually were, he went back to the men's barracks and sfuffed them up his roommate's nose. That not only woke his roommate up, it got 'Mr. Genius' a quick trip to the infirmary, with a busted nose.

Guys. Can't live with them, and can't live with them.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:10 PM   #41
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
Because when we get home after getting piss loaded drunk or waking up in the middle of night and need to urgently pee, we might be too drunk or rushed and blinded by light to see, and fall in the bowl.

Seriously though, the cat might drink out of it. And I fucking hate it when there is pee on the rim of the toilet.
If you don't want the cat to drink out of it, I've got a brilliant suggestion, CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR!
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

Old 10-02-2008, 02:14 PM   #42
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseagirl
My friend inserted a tampon in his ass for a dare and it didn't get stuck, your friend must have one crusty ass.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #43
Joker_in_the_Pack

There's a mental image I needed while eating lunch, thanks JCC.

Old 10-02-2008, 02:17 PM   #44
JCC

Here to serve. The tampon had shit on it when he showed us, that was off-putting. Oh, he put it in the wrong way first too, so he shoved up the plastic, which was hilarious.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:18 PM   #45
Solumina

...is it really that hard to figure out which way to put in a tampon?
-Carbon Leaf
Old 10-02-2008, 02:22 PM   #46
JCC

As males, we're rarely given the talk on how to properly insert a tampon into our vaginas.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:26 PM   #47
Solumina

but...but...but...there is a rounded end and a blunt end with a string, who would insert the end with the string first?
-Carbon Leaf
Old 10-02-2008, 02:28 PM   #48
stolide

I was volunteering at the hospital once when this girl came in with a baseball in her ass...

They gave her muscle relaxants so she could get it out... XD
stolide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #49
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
but...but...but...there is a rounded end and a blunt end with a string, who would insert the end with the string first?
It's a guy thing.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:39 PM   #50
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
It's a guy thing.
It's an idiot thing.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote