Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 11-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #1
Eclipsing the Son

Vegetarians and Vegans.

Vegetarians and Vegans are by far the most self deceiving lunatics on the planet. They believe cows and other farm animals that would not even survive in the wild should be treated with as much respect as people. When was the last time you saw a wild cow? The answer is 'never' because cows are incapable of fending for themselves. It has been this way for thousands of years.

Another argument made by vegans is that their diets do not harm the environment or other animals. Wrong. Thousands of smaller mammals are killed by wheat threshers and other farming devices on a daily basis. The simple fact is that the people who harvest your vegetarian foods do not care about other animals the way you do and only market to you because you pay them money.

Yet another example of the logic of vegetarians falling flat on its face is the idea that you could feed more people with what we feed cows than by feeding the cows themselves. Wrong again. The kind of wheat used to feed cows is entirely differant than what is used to make bread. Its the same way dog food may be made from chicken but you would not be able to live off it. The metabolic principles of this strain of wheat can support a cow, but not a person.

There is a shifty and diabolical organization known as PETA. These people want all animals to be set free and have a primary goal of liberating all animals, including pets. Their core belief is that animals should have a place equal to humans in society. This falls apart immediately because it would mean sentencing leopards to prison for killing cattle and giving cheetahs speeding tickets. It can also be pointed out that the co-founder of PETA is a diabetic and lives thanks to the miracle of insulin; A product of medical experimentation through animals. They have also been found to kill animals instead of trying to rehabilitate them and fund terrorist organizations that bomb hospitals and clinics.

There is also the argument by some vegetarians that is so off the wall that anybody with a highschool education in science cannot fathom it without becoming offended. It is that we as human beings are not supposed to eat meat. The truth of this is that if we were not supposed to eat meat we wouldn't be able to digest it. Herbivores cannot digest or metabolize flesh That, and we have canines. End of discussion.

Vegetarians and vegans are neck and neck with the lowest forms of scum on the planet. They do not understand the consequences of their beliefs and refuse to listen to reason. They are right there next to murderers and religious fanatics. Their beliefs do not lift up animals (whom have no idea what is going on in their heads) but tear down the value of humanity. The next time you meat a vegetarian or vegan, you would do well to immediately break communication, because if they are willing to entertain the ideals that vegetarianism pertain to, than there is no limit to the depths of their inhuman and insane beliefs. There can be no doubt of what terrible things they are capable of justifying.

Steer clear of these revolting people and their twisted logic.
Eclipsing the Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:46 PM   #2
jack_the_knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsing the Son
When was the last time you saw a wild cow? The answer is 'never' because cows are incapable of fending for themselves. It has been this way for thousands of years.
Chillingham wild Cattle.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:50 PM   #3
Eclipsing the Son

Different breed than the kind raised to feed people or produce milk. You're right though I should have been more descriptive.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:50 PM   #4
Albert Mond

First off, the space used to grow wheat for cows is space that could be used for human wheat, dumbass.
Secondly, I'm a vegetarian. Not because I care so much about animals as that it's healthier for me.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #5
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
First off, the space used to grow wheat for cows is space that could be used for human wheat, dumbass.
Secondly, I'm a vegetarian. Not because I care so much about animals as that it's healthier for me.
1. Your wrong. The area where the cattle are is not the same place the wheat is grown and wheat would not grow in those places and neither would anything else.

2. No, it isn't healthier for you. A balanced diet containing all food groups would be the most healthy.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #6
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Different breed than the kind raised to feed people or produce milk. You're right though I should have been more descriptive.
Farm cattle are bred to be optimal farm cattle.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:53 PM   #7
Elysiume

Would you say the same about Freegans?
They either grow all their food, or get it from dumpstering. Since this is in no way funding practises that they are against, they can eat whatever they like, as long as they get it for free. Although it's unadvisable to eat meat from the dumpster, because of health risks.

"I am a citizen of the universe!"
- Porucík Servadac, Na Komete (1970)
Elysiume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:54 PM   #8
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
1. Your wrong. The area where the cattle are is not the same place the wheat is grown and wheat would not grow in those places and neither would anything else.

2. No, it isn't healthier for you.
*You're

And I was talking about the area where the WHEAT is grown. Plus, you can grow something just about anywhere if you treat the soil right.
Yes, it is better for me. My cholesterol level went down, I'm more energetic, and I get sick less.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:56 PM   #9
jack_the_knife

I think your views are quite extreme and I don't agree with most of your points. But I think you're trying to say :"We're not at the top of the food chain to eat plants." .
Am I on the right track?
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:59 PM   #10
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
*You're

And I was talking about the area where the WHEAT is grown. Plus, you can grow something just about anywhere if you treat the soil right.
Yes, it is better for me. My cholesterol level went down, I'm more energetic, and I get sick less.
Are you suggesting we let the cattle starve?

"Treat the soil right"? You have no clue what you are talking about.

You can keep your cholesterol down and still eat meat. It is the best source of protein on the planet. So long as it is correctly prepared and cooked and not fried there is no reason it should raise your cholesterol any more than a stir fry of vegetables.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:00 PM   #11
Despanan

Oh shit, not this again.

DO NOT. FEED. THE TROLLS.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #12
StrangeLove

What exactly is the purpose then of flaming vegetarians?

Equating vegans/veggies with the radicals of PETA is a bit faulty. Not every veggie is a member of PETA, just like not every meat-eater is a member of the NRA [huntin' and killin' animals for food]. People's bodies all have differences in what they can tolerate, and many of them have different medical and dietary reasons for going veggie.

Finally, calling vegetarians "scum of the earth" discredits a serious debate and critical thinking ideals, which leads up to the original point of this post: To be a troll.
StrangeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:03 PM   #13
JCC

No vegetarian/vegan who knows their shit affiliates with PETA other than to steal their admittedly well-made propaganda videos, bud.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:07 PM   #14
Eclipsing the Son

If you don't apply to the description than you shouldn't be offended.

The fact that members of PETA tend to be vegetarians and vegans holds that vegetarians and vegans, to an extent, are affiliated with PETA.

2+2=4
Old 11-18-2008, 02:17 PM   #15
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:

The fact that members of PETA tend to be vegetarians and vegans holds that vegetarians and vegans, to an extent, are affiliated with PETA.

2+2=4
You eat meat. Cannibals eat meat. You must support cannibalism.
There's an old test question meant to eliminate this kind of false logic. It goes something like this:
"All frizzles are frazzles. Does this mean that all frazzles are frizzles?"
Answer: No.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:21 PM   #16
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
You eat meat. Cannibals eat meat. You must support cannibalism.
There's an old test question meant to eliminate this kind of false logic. It goes something like this:
"All frizzles are frazzles. Does this mean that all frazzles are frizzles?"
Answer: No.
Now you're just being stupid.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #17
JCC

Quote:

2+2=4
I'm not offended, I'm just saying that PETA members are a special kind of hypocrite.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:00 PM   #18
Elysiume

Quote:
Now you're just being stupid.
I understand what he means. An example with more basis on reality is; All squares are rectangles (because they have 4 connected sides), but not all rectangles are squares (because not all have equal angles and sides). By the same logic, all supporters of the PETA (okay, most are) are vegetarian/ vegan, but not all vegetarians/ vegans support the PETA.
Another example is; I am a Humanist, Karl Marx was, I believe, a humanist. Therefore, I am Karl Marx.

"I am a citizen of the universe!"
- Porucík Servadac, Na Komete (1970)
Elysiume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:11 PM   #19
Paigeybobert

Dude, I'm vegetarian and I'm not into saving the animals. I fucking hate animals, they annoy the shit out of me... except for birds. :]
But, dude, don't just assume all vegetarians are in it for liberating animals. I'm a veg-head because I look at it as a good diet for myself.

Oh, but I do have veg-head friends that are that way because of PETA. They piss me off! They'll but meals with meat in them and just not eat the meat. That right there defeats their whole fucking purpose. They're still supporting meat by paying money for it.
Paigeybobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:13 PM   #20
JCC

Your friends need a slap.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:15 PM   #21
Tralis

I think its a bit extreme to call vegetarians the sum of the earth. Its a legitimate way to loose weight when done right. I have, of course, seen veggies that gain weight when making the switch. But I also think its wrong to impose it upon children or ask that another person join you in your personal choice. Its also really stupid to argue we weren't meant to eat meat. Our ancestors clearly did.

Not all land is fertile enough to grow crops. There's a lot of land that is much better suited to grass and other relatively low-nutrient plants, which most herbivores love but are nearly inedible to us.
Tralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #22
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tralis
Not all land is fertile enough to grow crops. There's a lot of land that is much better suited to grass and other relatively low-nutrient plants, which most herbivores love but are nearly inedible to us.
If we only grew crops in places where they would grow well naturally, we probably wouldn't have as many. Lesson: if you mess with soil enough, you can grow shit.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:25 PM   #23
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
If we only grew crops in places where they would grow well naturally, we probably wouldn't have as many. Lesson: if you mess with soil enough, you can grow shit.
You have no clue what you're talking about.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:28 PM   #24
Albert Mond

Smile

Quote:
You have no clue what you're talking about.
I take Computer Science III. I know what I'm talking about.
My thumb is green. Your thumb is brown.
Old 11-18-2008, 03:30 PM   #25
Eclipsing the Son

Quote:
I take Computer Science III. I know what I'm talking about.
My thumb is green. Your thumb is brown.
You take computer science three to know how to cultivate soil?

Strange. I took horticulture. I grow tomatoes and avocados.

You know. That sort of thing. Stuff I don't just come up with off the top of my head.