Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 05-02-2005, 06:49 AM   #1
CptSternn

School Mistakes Huge Burrito for a Weapon

CLOVIS, N.M. - A call about a possible weapon at a middle school prompted police to put armed officers on rooftops, close nearby streets and lock down the school. All over a giant burrito.

Just curious about what state of mind a group or community must be in to call in a swat team and helicopters over a large burritto. The fear that must be simmering in their minds, it must effect their daily lives and the way they interact with others in society.

People freaking over large burittos, schools paying peers to snitch, threat level alerts on the news, anyone else see a pattern here?

Slán
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 07:45 AM   #2
edible_eye

ice already posted this.

http://gothic.net/index.php?name=PNp...469&start=2025
Old 05-02-2005, 10:41 AM   #3
AlKilyu

Ah yes, e_e beat me to it.

AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote