Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-21-2010, 10:44 AM   #126
Ben Lahnger

What is it with this thread. It's like some kind of supernatural noob necro magnet! New people find it and can't resist resurrecting a thread that should have died several times over!

IT CANNOT BE KILLED! AIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:07 AM   #127
the blight sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Not too fat, but juicy enough to take a bit outta ^_^

Now shut up mothafuckas.
ill try this one time.please post your address name and face..i would really like to meet you so i cure your disease.....you are aflicted with life and you dont know what to do....let me remove that burden from you that you may know peace.....this is not a joke.....i seek idiots like you so i may act out my fetishes for seeing someone beaten until their body shuts down and then waking them up again to do it all over...id like to see how ell your flesh can carve...people like you deserve people like me andpeople like me need people like you.....how else would a person like me be called a monster?...you think you are cute with your snide remarks and racist attitude....well i hate every race and everything about them...i hate humanity and a girl like you is a treat to me.....did you know a well placed finger thump to the back of your head will render you unable to move for several minutes?....in that time i will have taken a pound of flesh from your body and prepared it for consumption.....you believe your words are great or perhaps you just want to pull a reaction out of someone...well you did....you pulled one from me and now i seek to meet you...i hate asians but i hate more the fuck who pretends to be asain....gimmie your number and address please...lets talk...your words vs my will to discorporate your soul from your body...and no i am not kidding......Reverend Donald Adams
the blight sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:30 PM   #128
LenorePoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altemese View Post
I know someone may get upset with me saying this, but honestly this thread has really pissed me the fuck off.
I'm a Black girl from the south side of Chicago. However my skin color is lighter. I grew up with a different point of view than other children around me. And I got picked on alot by darker girls in my classes because my skin color is lighter and my hair is a little longer.
I feel that the creator of this thread is very narrow minded. Please don't get upset. but that is the way I feel. A vampire can be any skin color. They don't just has to be a person of a lighter skin tone. This thread is racist. It is bad enough that there is racist out side of the fictional world of vampires and other fictional creatures. There should not be any at all. But sad to say it is. This thread has really hurt my feelings. Not on the bases of vampires, but on the bases of that a African-American shouldn't play a vampire in a motion picture.
This thread is not racist. The OP never said anything against africans amaricans personally, just made an observation that people of african american descent don't look good as vampires. Seeing as old school vampires are usualyl pale and european, that would make sense.
BAAAAAW----
LenorePoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #129
LenorePoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuukyou View Post
@#$%!!!!!!!! This is what I get for not keeping up on this website.

I sometimes wish I could live in your world. The world of ignorant bliss.

VAMPIRES DO EXIST!!!!!!!!!!

They have been on this earth for years and years!!!!

Vampires are even mentioned in the bible for g-d's sake! Proverbs 30:15

Hey! You know what? Your know what? You know what? Forget it.

Vampires don't exitst. Continue in life with that mentality.

The more people, who think like you, the more they can blend in society and the more protected they become.
lol

Ok then, prove it.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #130
the blight sun

just for solamania and that vindicated freak show

id kike to say first my name is reverend adams so when you sent private messages address me correctly...second, make sure i can reply to your crap...and 3 what i said to that so called racist is god given authority.....do you believe its funny to say evil things about groups of people?....or is it that people have freedom of speach?....al things said and done are predestined consequences..so the stupid tramp spoke wickedly and got more than she hoped for...we both said mean spirited things...the only difference is she only wants a reaction from people vs my words being of truth and willingness to cary it out and god given reality....fools speak out with wicked tongues and spread their hate and its ok but when they reach a person whoes hate is genuine and stronger you play the victims......your infractions are worth squat....i reverand adams have no need to lie.....i will meet hate with stronger hate and am willing to battle at your fucking door...you people know nothing....this world does have real monsters in it and i am that...15010 athens ave lakewood ohio 44107 since you dont want me to bring it to your door heres my address...now bring the conflict to me...just ask for reverand adams..or you can ask for death..either way ill show you would be racists what real hate is...amen.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:31 PM   #131
Heretic

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blight sun View Post
id kike to say first my name is reverend adams so when you sent private messages address me correctly...second, make sure i can reply to your crap...and 3 what i said to that so called racist is god given authority.....do you believe its funny to say evil things about groups of people?....or is it that people have freedom of speach?....al things said and done are predestined consequences..so the stupid tramp spoke wickedly and got more than she hoped for...we both said mean spirited things...the only difference is she only wants a reaction from people vs my words being of truth and willingness to cary it out and god given reality....fools speak out with wicked tongues and spread their hate and its ok but when they reach a person whoes hate is genuine and stronger you play the victims......your infractions are worth squat....i reverand adams have no need to lie.....i will meet hate with stronger hate and am willing to battle at your fucking door...you people know nothing....this world does have real monsters in it and i am that...15010 athens ave lakewood ohio 44107 since you dont want me to bring it to your door heres my address...now bring the conflict to me...just ask for reverand adams..or you can ask for death..either way ill show you would be racists what real hate is...amen.
Look Rev, if you read the entire thread, you will note that most of the ignorant statements that were made came from random trolls or newish members who embarrassed themselves with their idiocy. While I would agree that a few regular members had some ignorant and tasteless things to say, trying to paint this entire board as racist only highlights the fact that you know nothing about this site, and even less about the Gothic subculture.

I'll admit that this thread had me irritated at times; as an African American Goth, it is sometimes difficult to put up with the stupid shit people are willing to say when they believe they can get away with it. However, ignorance is not malice. If you're looking for a fight against hardcore racists, go to Stormfront.org and issue your challenge. In the meantime, cut people some slack and keep your threats to yourself.

Oh, and hey...welcome to the site.

- Heretic
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:34 PM   #132
LenorePoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blight sun View Post
CORRECTIONS
Various spelling errors
Various grammar errors
run on sentences
failure to break up into paragraphs
God isn't real
Old 07-22-2010, 09:08 AM   #133
the blight sun

vndicatedxjin

more private messages...inapropriate language you say?..give me an example....most the crap ive read on this site is highly inapropriate..innapropriate images?...i havent posted any images...whats wrong?..are you disturbed?..im not...in fact stop sending private messages and man up to judgement..these silly little infractions and warnings will add up to a discrimination law suit...inaprpriate language....ha!...whats next?...going to tell me that this in inapropriate language too?..ive told you who i am and where i can be found if you would like to discuss this further...reverend d adams.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:38 AM   #134
Beneath the Shadows

stop...typing...like...this...it...makes...you...l ook...stupid...also...capitalization.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:03 PM   #135
Ben Lahnger

Obvious...troll...is...obviously...annoying.

Yes, this post is probably troll food. Oh well.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 07-22-2010, 04:10 PM   #136
Lord Whiskerton

Asians make terrible vampires too.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Ca0Q_v7v_zvvs=

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...DDvSw_F4oQIZo=

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...7AigZ4A827g54=

Second Account that I doubt I'll be using: MiladyMalice
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 05:10 PM   #137
Saya

^ If anime counts, Hellsing Ultimate isn't so bad, and Vampire Hunter D is awesome.

Vampire Knight however does blow donkey balls.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #138
Lord Whiskerton

Those two vampire animes are pretty good. I just hate it when vampires are portrayed like they are in Vampire Knight.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:38 PM   #139
Saya

The portrayal sucked, but it was the incest that stopped it from even being a "lets turn off our brain and enjoy some lame shojo" anime. Its unwatchable.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:49 PM   #140
Lord Whiskerton

Yeah, the incest thing was the pretty much author trying hard at making it stand out. Even though it was made to add a twist to the story, I still found it obvious.

By the way, have you watched So Ra No Wo To?

Old 07-22-2010, 08:19 PM   #141
Razeal18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsing the Son View Post
Hell no.

That bitch in Queen of the Damned is another good example.
you bite your goddam tounge right there! lol i think Alyeah was an excellent queen of the damed. Why she was the only one in a stupid accent is quite beyond me. but she was sexy as hell and looked vicious. I think thats all that matters.

Also Eddie murphy in A Vampire in Brooklyn was not that bad. He had the class, he had the evil, and he had essentially an undead crackhead for a driver. same story/ different version /new century. It had sex, blood, and the stalking we all love.
By thy shut soul's hypocrisy;
By the perfection of thine art
Which pass'd for human thine own heart;
By thy delight in others' pain,
And by thy brotherhood of Cain,
I call upon thee! and compel
Thyself to be thy proper Hell!

-Manfred by Lord Byron

Last edited by Razeal18; 07-22-2010 at 08:23 PM. Reason: p.s.
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #142
LenorePoe

I dunno, the first two look really sexy.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:43 PM   #143
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Whiskerton View Post
Yeah, the incest thing was the pretty much author trying hard at making it stand out. Even though it was made to add a twist to the story, I still found it obvious.

By the way, have you watched So Ra No Wo To?
No, do you recommend it? It looks interesting, I'll give it a go after I finish Monster.

And I didn't even say the original anime for Blood: The Last Vampire (I know everyone bitches how slow and confusing it was but in conjunction with the novels it made sense and was good) or Blood+, which was alright. I dunno, generally I don't mind vampires in anime much, except when its like Vampire Knight or Trinity Blood *shudder*. But on the other hand I wonder if they got that kind of portrayal from us, its hard finding good vampire literature/movies these days.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:05 PM   #144
Lord Whiskerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
No, do you recommend it? It looks interesting, I'll give it a go after I finish Monster.

And I didn't even say the original anime for Blood: The Last Vampire (I know everyone bitches how slow and confusing it was but in conjunction with the novels it made sense and was good) or Blood+, which was alright. I dunno, generally I don't mind vampires in anime much, except when its like Vampire Knight or Trinity Blood *shudder*. But on the other hand I wonder if they got that kind of portrayal from us, its hard finding good vampire literature/movies these days.
I really enjoyed So Ra No Wo To. The setting is brilliant, the art style is beautiful and clean, the background music is breathtaking, and the storyline is pretty good.

By the way, is your username based off of Saya from Blood+ and Blood: the Last Vampire?

Old 07-23-2010, 07:09 PM   #145
Lord Whiskerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenorePoe View Post
I dunno, the first two look really sexy.
Vampire Knight is a horrible anime. I do not recommend watching it.

I heard that Blood: The Last vampire (live-action) was bad, so I suggest just sticking to the original, animated movie.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #146
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Whiskerton View Post
I really enjoyed So Ra No Wo To. The setting is brilliant, the art style is beautiful and clean, the background music is breathtaking, and the storyline is pretty good.

By the way, is your username based off of Saya from Blood+ and Blood: the Last Vampire?
I'll check it out!

Yeah, I joined like an hour after I watched Blood: The Last Vampire for the first time >.>
Old 07-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #147
Ben Lahnger

I so want to play jumble with this thread title and make inappropriate sentences:

Terrible vampires make black people
Black vampires make people terrible
Vampire people make terrible blacks
People make terrible black vampires

Okay, that's done being fun.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 08-20-2010, 06:26 PM   #148
Hydrodyssodia

The craetor of this thread really didn't watch Blade or Buffy season 3. I wish there was a show about gangsta vampires, I think the concept lends itself to much, break away from teh silly naritocratric/european image.
Hydrodyssodia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:31 PM   #149
OnyxBat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrodyssodia View Post
The craetor of this thread really didn't watch Blade or Buffy season 3. I wish there was a show about gangsta vampires, I think the concept lends itself to much, break away from teh silly naritocratric/european image.
Did you see the movie "vampire in Brooklyn" with Eddie Murphy? that one has a bit of gangster in it.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:47 PM   #150
Hydrodyssodia

Not really, but now I'm going to. I'm glad someone has actually at least thought of the concept.
Hydrodyssodia is offline   Reply With Quote