Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 08-06-2009, 07:34 AM   #1
Daemonne

jealousy

Oh man! I have a friend - Joy.. I've known her since about 5 years and she's really kind and loyal. But now she seems to "take away" my friends. Usually I'm not jealous at all, but my former best friend meets her often than me and also my fun-flirt-good-friend met her last weel while I haven't seen him for a very long time
I hate it... I'm so afraid of being thrown away.

Okay, I know that all of them still like me... Nevertheless.. I'm frightened of the idea being not good enough.
Daemonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
DemiGoth

Were they your real friends theywould always find you good enough. But if they just simply don't find you good enough then I don't see how that even makes them friendly.

My advice, try to hang out with them more often, or just hang out with everyone at the same time. That's all I got, I don't know any direct answers at the moment. But if I come up with one I'll come back and post it. :P
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 10:28 PM   #3
ShadowxMakerZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiGoth View Post
Were they your real friends theywould always find you good enough. But if they just simply don't find you good enough then I don't see how that even makes them friendly.

My advice, try to hang out with them more often, or just hang out with everyone at the same time. That's all I got, I don't know any direct answers at the moment. But if I come up with one I'll come back and post it. :P
DemiGoth has a point because what kind of crappy friends do you have that automatically forget about you and move onto someone else. Just in your mind label them as "friend" since they may be really just people you say hi or whats up and find some others who could be a best friend that you go around places with and hang.

I've met a couple of people who hunt down a ton of friends in which they show no care for them but they still suck up to them from the fear of not having any friends at all. ... reminds me ty
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:33 PM   #4
skateboard pro

suck it up, at least you got food and a roof over ur head, man...
skateboard pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:29 AM   #5
ShadowxMakerZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by skateboard pro View Post
suck it up, at least you got food and a roof over ur head, man...
Hahaha... so true.
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:30 AM   #6
vindicatedxjin

^^ but that is so overused and off subject dude.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
AngelikDemonik

Maybe if you acquired better personality traits, your "friends" would be more apt to seeing you.

http://www.myspace.com/dancemydarling

AIM: ThisIsntSybil
AngelikDemonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:28 PM   #8
crystalbra

my exboyfriend is now a stalker and crazy jealousy.he is now dating a friend of mine to get to me.he is psycho.
crystalbra is offline   Reply With Quote