Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 04-12-2014, 09:12 PM   #1
Rebel@Heart

Piercings

I did not see a thread on this topic, so I made one. But anyway I like discussing and viewing other peoples piercings.
Rebel@Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 09:36 PM   #2
Rebel@Heart

So I'll just start this thread off.

I have 4 lobes, 2 cartilage (the 1 industrial, but thats 2 piercings IDC what you say lol), 1 eyebrow atm, and both nipples.
I started stretching my front lobe piercings a while ago. Currently im at 6g and my goal is 2g. That's where the cool plugs become available and isn't ridiculously big IMO.

Rebel@Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:02 PM   #3
erotomaniac87

I currently have my septum pierced (16g). I used to have both my nostrils pierced as well, but the one in my right nostril came out one night while I was asleep, and then when I woke up I couldn't put it back in, so I got pissed and took the other one out too. I don't think I'll pierce anything else for now. I've always wanted my septum pierced, so that's the one I guess I'll keep. I usually keep it tucked in inside my nose, so not many people know I even have anything pierced.
Old 06-27-2014, 09:39 PM   #4
tessla-jane

I have four ear lobe piercings, one cartilage, one tragus, my belly button, tongue and lip as well. I'm working on gauging one of my lobe piercings. I'm up to a 12 :l the process takes so long! I can't wait to get to a decent size.
tessla-jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:12 PM   #5
erotomaniac87

Update: I stretched my septum to a 14g several months ago, then stretched it to a 12g two days ago. My goal is to be able to fit in two circular barbells: one 14g and one 16g.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:26 AM   #6
Lilyth Von Gore

I have my tongue pierced and two piercings in each ear. I used to have my nose pierced, but it fell out and I also used to have my lip pierced, but I had to remove that for work.
Lilyth Von Gore is offline   Reply With Quote