Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 10:35 AM   #8001
Altemese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
My nose has been slowly bleeding for the past few days, it isn't enough to actually cause any real problems other than slight discomfort due to it drying in my nostril, but it is annoying the crap out of me. I think it is from temperature fluctuation as the temperature in the past few days has gone from freezing to warm back to freezing and now it is warm again, though it could also just be that the air has been pretty dry for the last few days.
i feel your pain about the weather. here in windy city, the weather has been crazy. but i'm sorry about your nose. maybe if you get a q-tip with hot water and clean your nose, it may help a little.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:10 AM   #8002
Solumina

Yeah I do that in the morning and before bed and it does seem to help, I just can't really do it in the middle of the day since I'm in classes. I've been thinking about getting some nasal moisturizer but I can't seem to find any in stores, I know that it exists as my mother has some but she got it online and I don't want to have to wait for it to ship.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-27-2009, 11:12 AM   #8003
Tam Li Hua

Solumina: Try looking for Zycam in the cold & cough section. They make a nasal spray that seems to work pretty well.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:18 AM   #8004
Solumina

Hm...maybe I'll give that a try.

Someone in the library has the hiccups and it is driving me nuts. Also one of the desk attendants is playing WOW on his computer and has not bothered to turn off the sound.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-27-2009, 11:29 AM   #8005
Geoluhread

i have a soar throat, and i feel like throwing up... I think i also got myself a cold... Drinking hot liquids only makes me feel worse
I took antibiotics.. but they aren`t helping...
EEERRR!!!!
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 02-27-2009, 11:30 AM   #8006
Solumina

Aww that sucks, try some ginger tea with honey that should help settle your stomach and sooth your throat, if hot tea is an issue maybe iced ginger tea would be better
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #8007
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
My mother just downright deserves to be punched in the face.
I broke up with this scumbag waaaay back in September after two weeks of dating him, although I still kind of had a thing with him for a while, but that is long gone. She, for some reason, has this crazy fucking attachment to him still, pitying him for not having any money when he spends it all at the bars (every night), and she takes food to his house weekly. She spends more time with him that I do, and she always tries to persuade me to hang out with him. He's fucking rotten in more ways than one, but of course she doesn't believe a word I say about him, as if she knows better than I do. Now she's seriously crossing about a billion lines, encouraging me to drive 35 minutes away to hang out with him, and now she's saying SHE WOULD PREFER if I would give in to his never-ending sexual suggestions, because apparently I've been a bitch lately having declined.
Me: Jesus fuck, what do you want me to do, go have sex with him?
Mother: Yeah, as a matter of fact, I think you should. You never gave him a chance.
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT?
Wait. You drive?
Get over here and lemme git that pussy.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:14 PM   #8008
Xombie

I'd rather have sex with you than with Steve, this is for certain. =D
Old 02-27-2009, 02:21 PM   #8009
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xombie
I'd rather have sex with you than with Steve, this is for certain. =D
Yes you would.
Are you certified STDfree?
Old 02-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #8010
Geoluhread

Could this be any worse?!!
I have a soar throat and the hiccups!!!!
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 02-27-2009, 02:40 PM   #8011
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread
Could this be any worse?!!
I have a soar throat and the hiccups!!!!
You could have cancer.
That would be worse.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:46 PM   #8012
Geoluhread

Yea... I thank god for the fact that i don`t have cancer.
Jack Osborne

add me on
Old 02-27-2009, 03:01 PM   #8013
Xombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Yes you would.
Are you certified STDfree?
As a matter of fact, I SHOULD go get tested, especially considering the aforementioned scumbag.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:11 PM   #8014
Underwater Ophelia

Couldn't hurt.
And if you're STDfree, you have a shot with me.

That should be my slogan.

STDfree? Shot with me.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:11 PM   #8015
Underwater Ophelia

Although.
That implies that my only standard is being STD free.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:33 PM   #8016
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
My sister-in-law's cancer and chemo is getting bad enough now that she can't drive herself anymore to doctor appointments and stuff (random seizures and weakness), so she is moving in with us so my wife can take care of her.

The next year or so is going to be tough. I hope my wife can bear watching her sister die. I'm going to give them both all the support they need, but it will still take a heavy toll.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:37 PM   #8017
Duane

My condolences, Humane.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #8018
Solumina

I'm really sorry HP, I know how hard it can be watching a loved one slowly whither and its hell. I hope that my experience can help you get through this hard time. You need to remember that you are going through this too so don't sacrifice your own well being, don't blame yourself for being selfish, sometimes you need to be a little selfish to get though things and beating yourself up about it will only make things worse. Reach out to friends and family let them know what is going on (before things get really bad) people want to help but most don't really know where to start.

If you need someone to talk to my PM box is open and feel free to ask me anything about my own experience, if it can help you then I'm more than happy to talk about it.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 02-28-2009, 08:29 AM   #8019
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Thanks guys.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:39 PM   #8020
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
My sister-in-law's cancer and chemo is getting bad enough now that she can't drive herself anymore to doctor appointments and stuff (random seizures and weakness), so she is moving in with us so my wife can take care of her.

The next year or so is going to be tough. I hope my wife can bear watching her sister die. I'm going to give them both all the support they need, but it will still take a heavy toll.
I feel you.
My aunt has stomach cancer, and we had a Christmas party so we'd all get to see her in case she dies, but she was too sick to come.
Her children were there, and I almost cried when I hugged them.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:32 PM   #8021
Delkaetre

National Express East Anglia. What the fuck is with the repair schedule that never actually completes repairs to the railways or allows for a weekend free of bus-replacement services?
Why must each journey home from London take twice as long?
Why does it cost four times as much, allowing for inflation, to run a service worse than that in the 80s?
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 03-01-2009, 11:31 PM   #8022
jack_the_knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre
Why does it cost four times as much, allowing for inflation, to run a service worse than that in the 80s?
Because some people are greedy.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:57 AM   #8023
Alarica

I'm being oversensitive, but I'm fucking fuming. Meeting with my 8yr olds teacher, head teacher and deputy head. Conversation goes "She was telling me the other day that you're a goth and you dont believe in god" (me) "Well, I'm not a goth but shes right, I dont believe in god" "we think her problem is all this negativity at home". "So my home is negative because we dont worship god?" "no no, not at all" ""so how does the way I look and my non belief in god, affect the fact my daughters had issues since she was born?" "it doesnt, we just thought it was funny". Yeah, fucking hilarious. Take an 8yr old child with a photographic memory, recalling every bullshit excuse and comment you lot have made for justifying the way you have treated her, and reacts accordingly to, and flip that to be my fault because I wear black, and my hair is 3 different colours and you know, but cant see, that I have tattoos, plus I refuse to believe in something that isnt proven to exist. Good call. I hate this fucking country.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Old 03-02-2009, 08:05 AM   #8024
Albert Mond

Rolling Stone are fucking faggots calling Punk and Hard Rock metal subgenres.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:53 AM   #8025
Geoluhread

I`m like REALLY sick
Jack Osborne

add me on
Closed Thread