Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-01-2013, 02:46 AM   #8226
Acharis

^ That sucks Solumina.

Haha... Jin, you should tell your brother that many kinds of cheese are curded with rennet (a digestive enzyme that comes from a calfs stomach lining) so many kinds aren't even vegetarian.

Rant - Some douchebag on my Facebook posted a photo about false r@pe reports, mocked up to look like the "Don't be that guy" campaign. He also laughed about provoking feminists... What a cunt. He even tried to pull a What About The Menz when I challenged him.

I ripped him a new one and deleted, but another douchebro was whining about me blasting a picture designed for "entertainment" and saying that wasn't helping anybody.
Scuse me? Whose entertainment does that contribute to, and more importantly why? And shooting down victim blaming always helps somebody.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #8227
MissCheyenne

More goddamn medical appointments. Fucks sake, I wish I wasn't so broken. I spend half my life either at the hospital or at the doctors. I have at least one appointment a week, usually more. ARGH, I shouldn't complain because I get good, FREE healthcare but it's so depressing spending all your time at medical facilities. It's been 16 years since my arm got busted up and there's no new research or treatments for the condition I got left with. In fact, it's like it doesn't matter even though me and other people with the same condition are left in agony every single day of their lives and to top it off, my bones have started to become deformed (part of the condition) so now I'm even more pain than usual. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS SHIT

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #8228
Jaye Jang

Wow. MC, I'm sorry to hear that.

And here I am complaining about having to hang out in a hospital because I work there, and the fact that we're still having winter here. Thanks for putting my minor whinging in proper perspective.
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #8229
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BourbonBoy View Post
I know the feeling Haejin. I just love how if you have a different opinion then anyone else here in Texas you're worse than the lowest life form on Earth. However, you shouldn't worry about it. Fuck the ones who can't handle a different opinion; family members included.
here, here.

My rant is something I'm trying to turn into a positive at the moment. My life is a layer cake. it seems that there are so many complex issues in each layer and they are just stacking on top of each other to create something that is suffocating.

To move on, however, I do need to deal with it, and forge forward, despite it feeling like I'm monkey crawling through quicksand, just like I've always done. FML.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #8230
Versus

GOD DAMN protien bars. I mean, FUCK.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:18 AM   #8231
MissCheyenne

what's up with the protien bars Big V?

My rant is that I hate the current hot weather in the UK. It'd be ok if it was just plain hot but it's sticky and humid and it's making my arm hurt like a mother fuck. I'm dosed up to the eyeballs on tramadol and even that's not shifting the pain.

I am your slice of pie
Old 05-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #8232
ape descendant

Fucking Colorado, fucking allergies.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #8233
honeythorn

I've tried a few shop bought protien bars now and to be honest I don't much like them. Too sickly , very "dense" to the point of being difficult to eat , and WAY overpriced.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:46 AM   #8234
BourbonBoy

Also, huge calorie count per bar. Your average candy bar has less calories than a protein bar does.

So I tried to use the elliptical machine at my sisters gym last weekend and it flared up my back. Now it acts up no matter what I do. Grrr!
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #8235
honeythorn

I stick to a vanilla protien shake if I don't have time to eat much before walking to work. I have it when I get there. I also like to do a green smoothie with eiher a scoop of natural flavour powder, or if I have none, an egg.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #8236
BourbonBoy

Protein shakes are my weakness! I started just having those for breakfast instead of solids.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:43 PM   #8237
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BourbonBoy View Post
Also, huge calorie count per bar. Your average candy bar has less calories than a protein bar does.

So I tried to use the elliptical machine at my sisters gym last weekend and it flared up my back. Now it acts up no matter what I do. Grrr!
Have you seen Versus? Dude needs all the calories he can get.

He texted me this morning to say he ran 5k in thirteen minutes and I feel so lazy.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:02 PM   #8238
honeythorn

Send him on that Man V food show ! Some of the stuff on there is mental O.o
Old 05-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #8239
Saya

He doesn't have a big appetite. Like I made some chili and he would take a little bowl and be full for hours later.

Although he does like snacking. He bought a ton of candy and kept munching on it whenever we were just lazing around.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:33 PM   #8240
AshleyO

Fuck the man that raised me.

While the child he was "saddled" with has to deal with shit from PTSD, social anxiety, and debt that doesn't really help matters much, he has the gall to spend 10 god fucking damned GRAND on a string of fucking rocks for a married woman that isn't even his.

Fuck him forever.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #8241
MissCheyenne

I'll join you there Ashley as my stepdad (who raised all us kids) got engaged to his new girlfriend 18 months TO THE DAY since my Mum died. He doesn't see what the problem is and I don't know how to fully express why I think it's so wrong.

I am your slice of pie
Old 05-19-2013, 03:50 PM   #8242
Saya

I hear you guys. My dad started dating and eventually married Mom's best friend to get back at her for divorcing him, stopped paying child support and buys her all kinds of crap and bought a sail boat a little while ago, yet tries to complain to me about being "broke".

A friend of mine is getting married next year so I've been looking at a lot of wedding stuff, and not that I'm planning on getting married soon it does bum me out that my dad's STILL so spiteful about my mom that I pretty much have no choice but to elope because there's no way he'd be civil at a wedding.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:43 PM   #8243
Versus

I never knew my father! HA.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:58 PM   #8244
Saya

But then who will give you away at the wedding?
Old 05-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #8245
Versus

Why, God? Why would you do this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_herrings

-Breathin, Tupac.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #8246
MissCheyenne

I asked for a doll that belonged to my Mum and my step dad said I could have it, IF I BUY IT FROM HIM!!!! Fucking outrageous shit right there.

I am your slice of pie
Old 05-21-2013, 11:35 AM   #8247
Saya

WUUUUUUUUUT

PS MC I'm sorry I haven't written you back yet, I got your letter when I was working on a huge paper, then I had exams, and I just found your letter buried under all my books and notes. Writing now!
Old 05-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #8248
Jackson Cutler

Your Step Dad is a bag of dicks. My head has been hurting for 3 days now....
Jackson Cutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #8249
BourbonBoy

I want to punch my microeconomics instructor in the face.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #8250
Solumina

We got a parking ticket (parking in a no parking zone which is $100) because where we parked by the beach was no parking 30 minutes after sunset. We got to the car as the officer was writing the ticket at 8:50 (he wrote 8:55 cuz he was a dick). When we got home I checked the official time for sunset and it was 8:19 meaning we were literally a minute late, six according to his time although according to him sunset was at 7:40. Fucking hell I knew we should have moved the car back to the apartment after we unloaded everything, I will be arguing it (spirit of the law vs letter of the law plus the atmospheric distortion at the horizon causing the sun to appear a full degree higher than it is making sunset seem 5 minutes late and all that jazz) but gah is it annoying.

Oh and the best part he said that someone had called it in and so he had to give us a ticket, if he had just been driving through and seen our car he would have had some discretion. So basically one of our busybody neighbors saw young people having fun and had to put a stop to that, probably the same person who likes to call and complain about suspicious behavior when I occasionally go for a walk at night. Sometimes I hate this neighborhood.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote