Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 10:14 AM   #4451
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Sorry to hear you'll be apart so long, Nix. Hope it all goes well. When you look back you'll realize that it's just so many grains of sand in the hourglass.

May I take a moment to say:

Manimal and I miss your Boobies!

That is all.
Old 12-26-2005, 10:20 AM   #4452
~Nix Nightingale~

Eps~ You are right, and those are really good ideas! Although airfare roundtrip to where he is going is something like $4,000. I just have to keep myself busy until he is back.

Thanks for the support as well, Wolfmoon. I really really appreciate it.
<3

He just called me from his connecting flight in London... Put a GINORMOUS smile on my face...
I broke myself, shattered, tied a bow around every piece, you'll love the eyes. Have they always shown so vacantly? The more I show the less you'll want to know. I can't stop the insects that are feeding, pull the needles from beneath my skin.... ~ A Fire Inside ~
Old 12-26-2005, 12:15 PM   #4453
WolfMoon

*DERP*

So, uh, appearently(sp?) Wolfie has Teh Interweb back!!!!

Ph33r mah ph14m4ge

Old 12-26-2005, 12:15 PM   #4454
WolfMoon

And I also miss you and Manimal's boobies, EPS!!

Old 12-26-2005, 12:21 PM   #4455
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
And I also miss you and Manimal's boobies, EPS!!

Err we'll show you ours, if you show us yours?

And YAY to you having access to Teh Intranet once again!!!

And there was MUCH rejoicing!!!

Old 12-26-2005, 12:37 PM   #4456
MrMaelstrom

Thanks, Ben, for what seems to be a real christmas tale and the proverbial silver lining in a dreary sky...
Old 12-26-2005, 12:44 PM   #4457
WolfMoon

Wow, even the Pessimist is feeling the Christmas Spirit? I might just plotz!

;p
Old 12-26-2005, 06:09 PM   #4458
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Thanks, Ben, for what seems to be a real christmas tale and the proverbial silver lining in a dreary sky...
Your Welcome, Mael ...

I feel no real connection to the religeous or other holidays celibrated this time of year, although I find myself increasingly intruiged by the pagan origins of celebrating the Winter Solstice and how Christianity hijacked the party. But I do like the aspect that somehow it does seem to inspire some people to act with "goodwill toward man."

We spend a lot of time focusing our attention on those who are evil, wreckless or incompetent. I just think it's important that we notice when someone gets it absolutely right.

By the way, I will still be drinking like a fish come New Year's Eve. Now there's a holiday I can really get behind!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 12-26-2005, 06:27 PM   #4459
Ben Lahnger

Why does wreckless look like it's spelled wrong? ... Oh, crap - it's reckless!

(mumbling into my dictionary)

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 12-26-2005, 08:03 PM   #4460
dreamydancer

Well, at least I already told you how annoying English is.

~Clan of Xymox
Old 12-26-2005, 10:31 PM   #4461
WolfMoon

Damn, how many of us are from Houston?
Old 12-26-2005, 10:45 PM   #4462
AlKilyu

Hi Wolfy! ^_^

I had a good Christmas, thanks in part to my great friends here (eyes, ohthefuckwell, urian, edible, Teapotscar (and Granny too!) and even the family was nice. But I got a call last night...my cousin passed away. She was close to my sister's age who is only six years older than me, while I don't know her exact age I know she was too young to die like she did. Also I have a cold or flu or something.

And Xnguela sounds MUCH older than she looks! O_O
Old 12-26-2005, 10:56 PM   #4463
WolfMoon

Hey babe! Glad you had a good one. I worked on Christmas for 8 hours, but i got payed triple time. Cha-ching! My celebrating went on on Friday night. I didn't get home til 6 am. Such a hangover and soooo worth it!!!

Sorry about your cousin, luv. It always seems like a shock when someone dies young. I hope you get better soon, too. It sucks to be cold an feel miserable!

:-*
Old 12-27-2005, 12:04 AM   #4464
AlKilyu

Thank you, I am alright. There are people in the world who are worse off than I, so I take stuff in stride.

Working on Christmas?!?!?!?! I'm sorry Wolfy. Did the kids have a good one? How is Lilith?
Old 12-27-2005, 12:05 AM   #4465
TheKorovaMilkbar

Where is our lovely, lovely Medic Girl?

I hope she's not being forced to work too many super-long shifts.

I hated working before and after Christmas. I didn't work during it, but as I was hanging out with my friends late Christmas night, it turns out Bennigan's was open, so, hungry (read: starving) as I was, we went there and I got a huge burger and downed it in no-time flat. I felt sorry for all who had to work there on freaking Christmas, especially my waitress, so I left a $15 tip for her.
Old 12-27-2005, 12:13 AM   #4466
AlKilyu

I haven't eaten a full regular meal since eyes was here sometime ago. I don't know why but nothing sounds good to me, and when I DO eat, I have guilt issues about eating everything, so I never finish it. Of course the weight loss is a great by-product, but otherwise I just don't feel like eating.

And that made Christmas shopping rough since you get weak from going without. Also you get sick being out amongst all those people. I am doing all of my shopping online next year, that settles it!
Old 12-27-2005, 06:10 AM   #4467
Sanctus Dei

Nix and Al... I feel for both you, I hope you feel better Al and I hope he comes back soon Nix.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:53 AM   #4468
urian

Al, I really dont like being online too much but after Oh told me what happened I felt I needed to say something to you. You have my condolences. I know how hard it is to lose a family member & how hard it is to lose one so close to your own age.
It's draining emotionally , spiritually and even physically. Add to that the fact that you have ebola(yeah..keep telling everyone its a cold) and I can imagine how you're feeling.
If it does any good I'll say a prayer and sacrifice a virgin...er...chicken for you just so I can do my part.

then again..I could be reaching I dunno. Just know I'm here if ya need anything...except spooning..that's someone else's department.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:54 AM   #4469
gothic-serenity

im from texas toooooooo!!!!!! yay texas rocks!!! (unfortunatly i moved) but i lived like 30min away freom houston, a lil south of san angelo i guess. but yeah i just saw u were from texas and flipped out people where i live are all so weird ?:S lol nice to finally know a texan is on this site also
Old 12-27-2005, 06:59 AM   #4470
urian

There are lots of us from Texas, Gothic. You'll see heheheheh...anyway.

30 minutes from houston but a little south of San Angelo? Did I get that right? Because San Angelo is central Texas closer to west Texas and south of houston is south east or south Texas depending on how far down you go. Thats a difference of about 5 hours drive time.
Maybe I misunderstood, that's why I'm asking.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:58 AM   #4471
urian

I have to post this. I found it at Wal-Mart. It is one of those little pamphlets handed out by one of the local cults and it was so damned funny I have been wanting to share it with someone so Gothic.net is my victim. hehehehe

I am posting as it is written. I have changed nothing in this text at all. Keep that in mind as you read.

Vampires, Fallen Angels, and the Jupiter Invasion
There is at this present time a diabolical plot being carried out by Satan and his Fallen Angels. Their insidious plan will come to fruition in the Great Tribulation that is just ahead, see Mat 24.
Briefly it involves Fallen Angels who will come to this earth as Vampires via the planet Jupiter, see Acts 19. They will be seeking human blood as a means to procreate. And will mainly obtain this blood from rebellious women who have rejected male headship, see 1 Cor 11. These sex crazy angels will cohabit with men, women and animals. And will produce a race of Mutated Monsters, see Gen 6. Undoubtedly these angels are connected with the UFO bases that are located in the Bermuda Triangle and Area 51. Presently at Area 51 U.S. citizens are being bred with alien offspring. And their bodies are being utilized for food and spare parts. Incidentally, this was the reason that John F. Kennedy and former Secretary of Defense Forrestal were assassinated. They refused to go along with the Jesuit CIA and alien infiltrators who are engaged in the overthrowing of the U.S. government. When the invasion takes place spaceships will land at all major capitals of the world. But especially at Rome where these angelic supermen will recognize a black pope as the world's political and spiritual leader. At this time all nations will bow or be rooted up, see Dan 7. Finally, these fallen angels who are wingless but not sexless are about 33 years old. they will possess supernatural powers. And the electro-magnetic forces of the universe will be at their command, see Job 38. They will come heralding a new golden age, but in reality they will cause global anarchy, see Psa 82. These angels as their counterparts who left their 1st estate in the days of Noah will be judged by their replacements. Born again believers in the Body of Christ, see 1 Cor 6. Just as the Bride of Christ is composed of sons of God. Who at the rapture leave to get their spots and wrinkles removed, see Eph 5. These "sons" as the Bride of Satan show up spotted and wrinkled, see Babylon 5, Star Wars etc. And eventually "rust out" from drinking too much blood. See James chapter 5 in a King James Holy Bible. If you have just read this tract and are not saved, I pray it will help you come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. See Jn 3 and Rom 10.
Mike Cook
po box 434
...., tx 75681
Old 12-27-2005, 08:59 AM   #4472
MrMaelstrom

So, where's the nephilim trivia, bub?

Old 12-27-2005, 09:05 AM   #4473
urian

eh. You made the nephilim comment. Nephilim Hebrew whose basic meaning is "those who have fallen." .
Fallen made me think of the drivel I just posted. So..my train of thought started in topeka headed west at 80 MPH and ended up in Ottowa headed south going 20 MPH...eh

but here's some trivia if ya want. Dont I say dont aim to please
http://www.geocities.com/nephilimnot/nephilim.html
Old 12-27-2005, 09:40 AM   #4474
MrMaelstrom

They forgot to mention the secret illuminatti nazi scientists in an underground laboratory in Las Vegas trying to wipe out humanity... how amateurish. My cult pamphlets are much better
Old 12-27-2005, 09:47 AM   #4475
joyslayer

La papa = the potato
El papa = the pope

What is up with that?

Hear no evil
Speak no evil
See no evil
Closed Thread