Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-02-2006, 11:03 AM   #1
Colin Ectomy

Don't Be a Man, Be a CAVEMAN!

Hi, I'm Joey and I'm from Philadelphia, PA.

First I should mention that I'm not really all that goth. True, I DO play in a deathrock band and I do dig other bands like the Damned and the Stranglers and 45 Grave and so forth but I'm basically a mod. As in the opposite of greaser. As in the guys that wear suits, ride mopeds and practiced punk rock ethics before there was any "Sid Rotten" or whatever. Oh just go watch Quadrophenia, you'll see what I mean.

Some people have described me as:
A James Bond villian, a cartoon character, a beatnik, a caveman, and the chick that thinks raw footage of people being murdered is "quality entertainment" refers to me as "deranged".

I'm disgusting- but in a good way.

I also dig pointy shoes, low brow art, playing the drums, cofffffeeeee, yelling at things, making coarse jokes about everything, and my favorite author is H.P. Lovecraft- although Christopher Dawes wrote a nice book called Rat Scabies and the Holy Grail.
Colin Ectomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 11:11 AM   #2
Colin Ectomy

www.myspace.com/joey_the_wop

Just go to that. Although my hair isn't really light brown/blonde anymore (now it's back to dark brown).

I would post a picture but I can;t really say I know how.
Colin Ectomy is offline   Reply With Quote