Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 12-10-2005, 02:15 PM   #1
ThwanCondu

Necrophilic Ducks

Necrophilia appears to be common in animals, with a number of confirmed observations. Kees Moeliker made one of these observations while he was sitting in his office at the Natuurmuseum Rotterdam, when he heard the distinctive thud of a bird hitting the glass facade of the building. Upon inspection, he discovered a drake mallard lying dead about two meters from the building. Next to the downed bird there was a second drake mallard standing close by. As he observed the odd couple, the living drake picked at the corpse of the dead one for a few minutes and then, without provocation, it mounted the corpse and began copulating with it. The act of necrophilia lasted for about 75 minutes, in which time, according to Moeliker, the living drake took two short breaks before resuming with copulating behavior. Moeliker surmised that at the time of the collision with the window the two mallards were engaged in a common motif in duck behavior which is called **** flight. "When one died the other one just went for it and didn't get any negative feedback -- well, didn't get any feedback," according to Moeliker.

This is the first recorded case of homosexual necrophilia in the Mallard duck.

- greatest line ever

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia
ThwanCondu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 02:36 PM   #2
TeapotScar

That's amazing. I'm so excited. Necrophilia's really interesting, and just the other day, I was having an argument with my friend over which is hotter, dendrophilia or necrophilia.

I argued necrophilia, and, obviously I was right. Ducks don't fuck trees, they fuck dead ducks. And ducks are smart.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 12:29 AM   #3
TheKorovaMilkbar

What the hell's so great about f***ing a tree?!?!

And that duck thing is such a wierd occurence, but it makes perfect sense. It's just wierd because it's not really something you ever hear or think of.
Old 12-11-2005, 07:23 AM   #4
TeapotScar

Exactly! Like, if it wasn't getting a "No! Quack! Stop!" then why would it stop performing the act that furthers its species, and is most natural to the duck?

And there's nothing great about f***ing trees. My friend's argument was that it's a "huge phallic symbol", but it doesn't really relate to humans at all, and it's not in our biological nature to want to copulate with something outside of our species. Then she argued availibility, which is true, but doesn't matter when it's not something a human naturally desires.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 12-12-2005, 03:46 PM   #5
katsumy

Ok... the duck was a little too horny.... thats all I can say...
could come true some day soon...

* Katsumy *
katsumy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:51 PM   #6
TeapotScar

We've all been there.

Old 12-12-2005, 06:54 PM   #7
ThwanCondu

True; I've never had any complaints
ThwanCondu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 11:14 AM   #8
Nemesion

Red face

"This is the first recorded case of homosexual necrophilia in the Mallard duck."
:laughs hysterically:
Nemesion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 10:58 PM   #9
Godslayer Jillian

Having sex with a tree?
That would be te most extreme case of splinters I can think of :S

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote