Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 09:59 AM   #3701
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
My friend is opening his pool this weekend and so he’s having a pool party. Which bathing suit should I wear?

I think you should take Mael's advice.Everyone looks better nekkid.
Old 04-16-2005, 10:28 AM   #3702
Disfunction

Quote:
My friend is opening his pool this weekend and so he’s having a pool party. Which bathing suit should I wear?

:shock:

Uhh...

...This isn't where I parked my car!

...don't smother your kids."
Old 04-16-2005, 01:36 PM   #3703
WolfMoon

I vote for boobies!
Old 04-16-2005, 02:06 PM   #3704
edible_eye

it's so nice to log on here and see solumina's pics again and again. let's keep it going.

heh. i said "log".
Old 04-16-2005, 02:37 PM   #3705
WolfMoon

It's log! It's log!

It's big, it's heavy it's wood!

It's log! It's log!

It's better than bad, it's good!

:lol:
Old 04-16-2005, 02:52 PM   #3706
edible_eye

Old 04-16-2005, 03:10 PM   #3707
WolfMoon

HAPPY HAPPY

JOY JOY

:P
Old 04-16-2005, 03:27 PM   #3708
edible_eye

Old 04-16-2005, 05:10 PM   #3709
SuicideJade

i missed the mael + toilet excursion but that's ok.. Akhira rocks my girlie boxxors harder.. :wink:

however mael has possibly the most perfect man-booty in existence..

*gonks at drgn's ass* I want a big booty too! *whine*

binkie... you freakin tease! i wanna see eyeballs

t stone... you are a bigger freakin tease... :x

Mr. Kilyu should stop just talking about pics and POST ALREADY! :shock:

teapot and granny err.. umm *right click* :twisted:

solumina.. i agree with mael and wolfie.. skinnydipping is always fun

*now the bitter, needs a refill on prozac, hasn't had sex in 6 fucking months jade says..*

STOP TEASING ALREADY PEOPLE!! :shock:

*hee*
ignore that outburst and get back to doing what you all do best :wink:
*posting the hawt pics that is
Old 04-16-2005, 06:04 PM   #3710
Binkie

Mmmmm... alright. Well, since I got all this Russian shit laying around my place that I never get to really showcase, might as well take another shot.

Oh, of course... now EPS owes this board a couple of pictures she promised a page back. Cause if she doesn't get 'em, I'ma not have sex with her anymore.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 04-16-2005, 11:41 PM   #3711
Disfunction

Aaaaalllright... I have some more pics.

One of a smile taken no more than 30 minutes ago... and the others were taken from Friday night while I was on stage; I was wearing a cowboy hat! AND I got to keep it! lol

Edit: It should definitely be noted that I've seen all the pictures up to present, and am QUITE bothered by each and EVERY one of them.

WHY is it that everyone can be so attractive?! WHY is it that everyone lives so far away?! WHY is the sky blue?!

All of these questions and more are plaguing me as I lie now, awake in a state of sleep deprivation and stunted intellectuality... but at least I can still sort of bring myself to correct errors, grammatical and spelling-based.

Binkie: Whether or not praise is welcome, you are a truly beautiful creature to behold; I look forward to any day that a picture of you is posted with clarity.

Tea and Granny: A match made in heaven if those two labels serve my memory correctly. I have but one word remaining that I'm sure is lingering in all our minds: MORE.

TStone: I'm patiently awaiting your request for my adoption, but as time wears on, I grow concerned For sake of maintaining my sexual identity as a heterosexual, I'm afraid I have to abstain from saying what is on my mind :P

To anyone that I missed, I'm certain it's not for a lack of beauty, because there is undoubtedly a surpluss, it is merely from a lack of consciousness, and also perhaps a fear of misspelling screen names.

Good night all. I'm finally going to sleep restfully, without the merciless event of rehearsals, and the 5:30 calls for the 7:00 show. It's done, and though I will miss it dearly, a part of me (my sanity) will be forever thankful that it's over.

Be well, all.

Old 04-17-2005, 02:32 AM   #3712
drgnlvr

Yanno, I dunno if any of the rest of you are members to other forums, the way I am (I'm drgn, and I'm a forum junkie). But if you are, one thing you might have noticed is that most of those forum members have the same problem as your typical radio personality. They may sound hawt and sexeh, but when you actually -see- them, they're generally funky-looking little trolls.

But this is the first forum I have even been in that has good reason to to keep a picture thread. :shock:

All I can say is....DAYM! There are alot of good-looking people here. The guys are hot, the women are luscious, and Dis, you're just so goddamned adorable, I'd adopt you in a heartbeat.

Hell, the women here have the wonderous ability to make me occasionally forget that I'm hopelessly straight! :shock:
Old 04-17-2005, 07:39 AM   #3713
pitseleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Mmmmm... alright. Well, since I got all this Russian shit laying around my place that I never get to really showcase, might as well take another shot.

Oh, of course... now EPS owes this board a couple of pictures she promised a page back. Cause if she doesn't get 'em, I'ma not have sex with her anymore.
That's a finnish Marimekko sweater, right? Like the russian navy used? I've got the exact same one, only I eventually dyed it purple.

By the way - nice picture. (!!!) *dies*
Old 04-17-2005, 11:57 AM   #3714
MrMaelstrom

1st pic she posts that actually shows herself.

And she does look lovely, doesn't she? A bit sleepy, but lovely just the same.

It's about time you did it, girl. And it was worth the wait.
Old 04-17-2005, 04:27 PM   #3715
Solumina

Thanks guys even though none of you were any help…oh well…in case you were wondering I went with the blue Hawaiian bathing suit.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-17-2005, 05:12 PM   #3716
edible_eye

rude, solumina. i think you were told to lose both suits and go nude. how dare you say we weren't any help?

oh, and binkie - FUCKING DROOL.
Old 04-17-2005, 05:21 PM   #3717
Solumina

e_e you’re right, sorry for not being more thankful
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 04-17-2005, 06:51 PM   #3718
MrMaelstrom

Damn straight.

Now, if I can speak frankly, I disliked both choices presented.

Think they're a bit tacky. Sorry. I'm not one of those goths that think the Sun is bad for you (everything in moderation, kids).

I just happen to think your skin would be a lot more complimented with a darker single coloured bikini.

Olive green, army green, british racing green [see Jaguars], dark browns and earth tones would make a good contrast with your skin tone and hair color, thus accentuating them. In case of doubt, find one with your eye color{never fails}.
I like women to look their best.
Sorry if I offended you with these comments.
Old 04-17-2005, 07:32 PM   #3719
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Damn straight.

Now, if I can speak frankly, I disliked both choices presented.

Think they're a bit tacky. Sorry. I'm not one of those goths that think the Sun is bad for you (everything in moderation, kids).
I try to live by those words... minus the "kids" :P

Old 04-17-2005, 07:47 PM   #3720
MrMaelstrom

:evil: Listen sonny, I could be your dad (yeah, right {if I fathered you at age7 or something }).

What?
Old 04-17-2005, 07:49 PM   #3721
Disfunction

Quote:
:evil: Listen sonny, I could be your dad (yeah, right {if I fathered you at age7 or something }).

What?
...daddy?

Old 04-17-2005, 07:56 PM   #3722
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
Quote:
...daddy?
Shit Dis, this is scary how old are you, anyway? I'm pretty sure I'm not old enough. 32 here.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:11 PM   #3723
AlKilyu

[quote="Empty_Purple_Stars"]
Quote:
I'll be brave and post another smiley pic I found today from Christmas of 2003 at our Demon Mice infested trailer..
:shock:

heh...old inside joke from awhile back.
Old 04-17-2005, 08:16 PM   #3724
Disfunction

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
Quote:
...daddy?
Shit Dis, this is scary how old are you, anyway? I'm pretty sure I'm not old enough. 32 here.
18 over here. All you'd need to do is be an irresponsible 13 year old and BAM! There's your illegitimate son.

Old 04-17-2005, 09:22 PM   #3725
Binkie

Argh... you guys know how to make a drunk person turn even redder. Especially when there are people complimenting the beak. :lol:

Dis: There's no bad blood between us, so I dun know why it wouldn't be welcome. Oh yeah... and you in a cowboy hat. :lol:

You know it's funny, damnit!

Pits: I've always just heard it refered to as a Telnyashka shirt. Might just be one in the same thing though, or what it was originally taken from.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Closed Thread