Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2006, 02:54 AM   #1
Evil Elf

U.a.w

Us Against Whores(U.A.W) is a newly developed community of about 12 people I know.I'm the captain of this unique operation.

Simply we were gettting so pissed at all the whores around these days! Have you seen them! Evil or Very Mad

Its not so much them as their attitudes. (I'm greater than you, Queen of the world, so sexy etc) and the way they make anyone that's not like them feel like shit.
THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!
Even in rock videos for christ sake! you will see whores.

Just want to know what you guys think. Do they piss you off as much as us?
If they do you must write "Whores must die, hit them with stix" on your hand or books or whatever, Just spread the hate.
thank you.

PS; if you take the meaning wrong, we mean whores as in little tart bitches,sluts,girls,it doesn't take much to find them.look out your window now and you r bound to to see at least 50 of them-there everywhere!! So join our army now U.A.W or the whore war i like to call it!
something must be done and only together we will find the answer.
Old 01-15-2006, 03:25 AM   #2
pitseleh

I'm sorry you lost your place on the corner, hun... But this block of text should if so be in the "politics" section, or better yet, in the recycle bin.

Now scoot. You're scaring away traffic.
Old 01-15-2006, 04:08 AM   #3
Evil Elf

Hey!!!
Don't be mean!I just want to know if these "whores" as we call them, are effecting anyone as badly as they are us.
And I'm sorry I didnt post this up in politics, I thought that more globally important issues would be discussed there.
Any way I can move this thread?
Old 01-15-2006, 04:15 AM   #4
cannibalnuns

I have a tip to solve the issue mate.

What you will need....

-A phonebook to place over their stomach to prevent bruises that resemble fists from showing.

-A wad of cash and plenty of cocaine.

-Chocolate if you are feeling nice.

-Earplugs. To prevent such bitching from being heard

--Think Dolemite or Mr. T on LSD. Be creative and take issues into your own hands. Can't rely on the whores unless you pay them enough.

But why should you really care? A fart in the wind. But I do not see what is so political about this. Not trying to toes but this is to pointless to be considered politics. Though I auppose the way in which it was referred to would matter. But eh, whatever.

Blows whistle and turns stop sign
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
Old 01-15-2006, 04:21 AM   #5
cannibalnuns

to step on anyones toes too.^ suppose^
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
Old 01-15-2006, 05:12 AM   #6
pitseleh

I was kinda being sarcastic about the politics... Referring to territorial disputes of different urban groups as suggested in the hypothetical situation of a "war" being waged by this "U.A.W.". An organization clearly based on misogynistic hate-mongering and juvenile sexual frustration. Bah. But yes, whining is what it basically is, thanks to whoever moved it.

Evil Elf, a word of advice: Steer clear of lumping people into groups defined by their gender, culture or whatever, assigning a derogatory label on them, and suggest violence as an answer to deal with the situation. Sounds a little fascist, don't you agree? Not cool. Instead, explain in clear terms exactly how you were bullied, offended or made to feel small by this person or cultural phenomenon, and write it like the whiny little hissy fit it is, not a silly declaration of "war".

Fuck, I'm feeling too obtuse to flame anyone this morning.
Old 01-15-2006, 05:48 AM   #7
Wise Child

[quote=pitseleh]Evil Elf, a word of advice: Steer clear of lumping people into groups defined by their gender, culture or whatever, assigning a derogatory label on them, and suggest violence as an answer to deal with the situation. Sounds a little fascist, don't you agree? Not cool. Instead, explain in clear terms exactly how you were bullied, offended or made to feel small by this person or cultural phenomenon, and write it like the whiny little hissy fit it is, not a silly declaration of "war".QUOTE]

Yeah. What he said.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 01-15-2006, 07:59 AM   #8
mortalitas incomitatus

you bloody moron

you pathetic little sack of s**t.

what are you going to do? beat up every thirteen year old little girl who wears a short skirt.

who the fuck do you think you should be targeting? try the fashion mags.

you cannot encite this sort of hatred, you sound like the kkk of fashion and morals.

do you realise what this sort of biggotry can do?
if you start telling people they must fight against something so trivial think of the idiots that will take it too far and hurt some one.
do you really want that on your soul?
people will hurt others and you may just be partly responsible.

you are an irresponible little fuck as far as i am concerned and you have the no right to decide what is right and wrong for other people.

you want a freaking war, choose a worth while and noble cause,
ah, try these....
*fighting third world hunger?
*fighting against racism, biggotry and intolerance
*Fighting for tougher ra.pe laws

what they to noble for you?
do they serve a purpose other than inflating your own superior ego?

be careful whet you say cos someone might knock you off that pedalstool you put you're self on.

you should be ashamed.

*another eliter*
Old 01-15-2006, 08:03 AM   #9
mortalitas incomitatus

no, i'm sorry......this pissed me off.

this is revolting, immature and irresponsible.

i'm truly shocked at this behavior, revolting.

*another eliter*
Old 01-15-2006, 08:14 AM   #10
tekajo

Let's see here, your definition of these so called "whores" are as follows: 1) little tart bitches,2) sluts, and 3) girls.

So that basically puts every single female in the world in this category you so lovingly call "whores", including your mom. i'm in.

Better yet, i have an acronym for you "M.A.Y.S.L.I.B.S.". If you can use your miniscule immature brain to figure it out, you win a prize.

Now. Go.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:03 AM   #11
tekajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel29
You have made no point except that some girl wouldn't suck your dick, so now you are mad at the whole gender. Get over it, there are more girls in the world.
Evil Idiot is a female, i think. Makes it that much more stupid.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:22 AM   #12
Empty_Purple_Stars

Does anyone have anything to add before I close/delete this piece of Trash?

Spread the hate indeed.

What a tool.

Evil Elf?

Please check with your local free clinic about an IMMEDIATE and Irreversible Vasectomy.

That is all.
Closed Thread