Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-20-2006, 07:46 AM   #1226
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimal
I feel sorry for guys that suffer from Disfunction.
BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

*wicked grin*

Quote:
Yes ladies, I would do you because I care about your sexual happiness. I'm selfless that way
And I'd do 'em for the screams.

Sexual technique is very important! I seem to have a knack for finding men that know what they're doing, though. Just remember that practice makes perfect.

So practice til you cream...er, scream.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 08:22 AM   #1227
Deviant Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
...but then there are the times I want a little enjoyment as well, for the most part he's great... but... he can't get hardcore rough with me in that wickedly lustful way, his control suffers early and he has to frequently pause.
I know what you mean, Sanctus - my boyfriend is gorgeous and sexy, but sometimes I wish he could just erm... gimme a good seeing to is the best way to put it (*grin*) without having to pause and calm down quite so often. Slow sex doesn't really do it for me - I like it rough! ;-D

~ Wei Hui
Deviant Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 08:46 AM   #1228
Deviant Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
I think a lot of women have that problem, myself included. But last time we used the desensitizer, it worked really really well.
I'd love to try it but... I know he'd get really upset and moody if I brought it up.
(No pun intended by the way!) ;-)

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-20-2006, 08:54 AM   #1229
Deviant Kitten

*Grin* yup, that might persuade him! Right, I'm off to Ann Summers...

*runs off to buy some supplies*

*"ooh, chocolate dick lick! Yum!!"*

:-D

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-20-2006, 10:12 AM   #1230
Wise Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant Kitten
I'd love to try it but... I know he'd get really upset and moody if I brought it up.
(No pun intended by the way!) ;-)
Just buy some tube'o'lube, empty it out and put the desensitiser in the container. Pretend it's something for both of you!

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 10:18 AM   #1231
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:

Yes ladies, I would do you because I care about your sexual happiness. I'm selfless that way Don't get me wrong, I'm not thinking I'm teh sex leetness of the Earth but I'm definately confident I'm on the right track.
Awwwww...

That's my Wht. Boi.

He's a Giver, that one..

*Beams*

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:35 AM   #1232
Deviant Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Child
Just buy some tube'o'lube, empty it out and put the desensitiser in the container. Pretend it's something for both of you!
Could be worth a try... but I'd have to change my name to Devious Kitten! *wink*

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-20-2006, 07:55 PM   #1233
Manimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant Kitten
I know what you mean, Sanctus - my boyfriend is gorgeous and sexy, but sometimes I wish he could just erm... gimme a good seeing to is the best way to put it (*grin*) without having to pause and calm down quite so often. Slow sex doesn't really do it for me - I like it rough! ;-D
It's ok to pause now and again. There are extremes of course but even the Manimal has to slow down lest his poor heart (or occasionally something else) explodes. It's usually an excellent opportunity to roll her over and change the view so to speak. Especially if it's really warm in the room. My cock is all "go" for the distance but the rest of my body is overheating and starts to shut down so slowdown breaks are a necessity.

Think of it as running in place or sprinting or any other hard athletic activity. At first it's rigorous theraputic fun but then it becomes work. Sure you could push yourself and keep going but it's not the Olympics - it's supposed to be sensuality. Slow down, catch your breath, and then make her cry some more
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 12:48 AM   #1234
Deviant Kitten

Hi Manimal... yeah, sometimes I worry that I'm too demanding actually! I've always been a very sexual person and sometimes I want things a bit rougher than he's used to. He's 10 years older than me so he's a lot more experienced, but often it's me asking to take things further. I'm a little bit kinky I suppose - not rubber masks kinky, more like spanking and tickling kinky! ;-D

*Edited for spelling!*

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-21-2006, 05:26 AM   #1235
edible_eye

i signed onto this thread and started reading it from the end upward - and i thought it was about anal sex. not for nothing, but with all the pretty girls here chatting so glibly about it, it got me... well... aroused.

then i found out it was about male stamina and i... uh... deflated.

- sigh -

i think manimal hit the nail on the head when he spoke of guys wanting to impove - and by improve, i mean working on controlling their response to the woman they're trying to please.

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/104/107477.htm

http://www.webmd.com/content/chat_tr...s/1/108442.htm

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/53/61404.htm

http://boards.webmd.com/webx?THDX@32...hild=.59ab4ea4

http://boards.webmd.com/webx?THDX@32...hild=.59ab6139

Last edited by edible_eye; 02-21-2006 at 05:38 AM.
edible_eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 05:41 AM   #1236
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
Is there something wrong with mixing male stamina with anal sex?
oh, good god no! anal sex and stamina are two of my favorite things.

wanna practice?
Old 02-21-2006, 07:46 AM   #1237
Deviant Kitten

Those links are helpful, thanks Edible. Cool SN by the way! :-D

Oh, and there's definitely nothing wrong with mixing any kind of stamina and anal sex *dirty grin*

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-21-2006, 07:50 AM   #1238
edible_eye

you're welcome.

i remember your pic and how utterly beautiful you are. putting that together with anal sex and... oops. i came.

where did i put those links?
Old 02-21-2006, 07:52 AM   #1239
Deviant Kitten

Eep! *blushes*

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-21-2006, 07:54 AM   #1240
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
oh, good god no! anal sex and stamina are two of my favorite things.

wanna practice?
Um, Yes!

God!

And,

OH GAWD YES!!!!
Old 02-21-2006, 08:00 AM   #1241
Deviant Kitten

Can I play too? *bats eyelashes at Wolfie* You're priddy!

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-21-2006, 08:07 AM   #1242
WolfMoon

And you're unbelievably HAWT!!

Yes, let's play and scream away the night.

Old 02-21-2006, 08:08 AM   #1243
Deviant Kitten

*runs off to fetch lacy underwear and toys*

:-D

~ Wei Hui
Old 02-21-2006, 11:24 AM   #1244
Mr E Nigma

Well. I'm not very experienced in that I've only been with one person. But, I think if you feel that your going to release sooner than you'd like. As manimal said (and this isn't just for the older guys). Everyone gets exhausted, even if a little bit or at least might get over excited because somehow this really gorgeous chick somehow actually likes the nerdy guy and wants to screw him.

If you need to take a pause (which sometimes I do even when it's not needed) just to make things more intimate between the two. When you need to pause (if needed) cover it up by kissing their neck or licking/biting/sucking things... I'm sure while their gettin' that kind of attention to their neck and/or chest region they wouldn't mind a quick little pause. xD

That and it could make it more suspenseful.

=shrugs= I'm not sure. It seems like the more you have sex the longer you can go. At least that's how I was. At first, It would only take a few minutes.. now I can go for awhile. =shrugs=

And if you think about it this way a lot of females are demanding considering the avg length of sex is about 4 minutes. (I guess to many guys try to rush through it) Takes away from the love making/intimacy... In my opinion at least...
Old 02-21-2006, 11:36 AM   #1245
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma
When you need to pause (if needed) cover it up by kissing their neck or licking/biting/sucking things... ...

that was priceless, e. thanx for the giggle.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:06 PM   #1246
Manimal

Thing is the lad's actually right on the money. I didn't mention it before but Enigma's right in that the way to pause successfully (whether for cum control or catching breath) is to do it in such a way that she is unaware that you are recovering.

Is the average intercourse time really four minutes? OMG that can't be right - that doesn't even qualify as a quickie. No wonder why women are so pissed off all the time. What about the poor saps that finish way below 4 minutes bringing the average down? I mean really... are the done before they even undo their belt or something?

And what's with the old guys comment? Are you calling me an "old guy" you no-respectin-know-it-all-whipper-snapper?
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 04:04 PM   #1247
edible_eye

agreed - i just had a good giggle at the phrasing.

"licking/biting/sucking things".

priceless.
Old 02-21-2006, 04:27 PM   #1248
bloodlust_punk

saying goodbye makes me feel like saying sorri
bloodlust_punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 04:30 PM   #1249
bloodlust_punk

Unhappy

i love u eddison brian and i always will, even if i do move away and i knoe u won't even talk 2 me............but if u do log on 2 gothic.net i love u w/allmy heart!!!!
Old 02-21-2006, 04:31 PM   #1250
bloodlust_punk

saying goodbye makes me feel like saying sorry....................death 4
me