Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-23-2009, 04:33 PM   #26
Dragynwing

after my webcam got Stumbled, i figured i'd google my name and try to address any issues people might have. i'm sorry if i'm intruding and will not post any more if i offend anyone. i just like to try and be as honest as i can be.

yes, it is a small area. i change their mats out at least every couple of days. they tend to knock over their food when they eat. it's not a long term situation. they have fresh water, high quality food, natural pine litter and are clean and flea free.

yes, i have a ton of cats. all are rescues. all are kept inside and on a screened in porch. i clean A LOT. all my guys are healthy and eat better food than i do. they all have natural pine litter and seem to be pretty happy. i was a vet tech for 4 years and am a pet sitter now. i've been in the pet industry for about 9 years. in a perfect world, i wouldn't have nearly so many critters but i am happy knowing that most of the cats i have would have been dead if i hadn't taken them in. i've adopted out about 40 cats and kittens (on my own) over the past 7 years.

all of my cats are spayed/neutered (none of mine have ever had a litter that they weren't already preggers with when they came to me). i have a vet who vouches for me as a pet owner and rescuer. this is a very bad time of year for kittens down here. i try to only take in kittens who are in dire situations. if anyone has any questions, please let me know. i broadcast my webcam because so many people seem to enjoy the little guys. once the little Futurama guys (orange tabbies) are neutered and adopted out, there will be another group that i will put under the cam. again, all rescues that other rescue groups contacted me about.

i hope i'm not coming off as snippy. i really do just want to be as open and honest about it as i can. and yes, i am a crazy cat lady. i just try to be a responsible one.
Dragynwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #27
Dragynwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post
It wasn't four, it was six. You just missed the day before when the Boa was introduced. :BURP:
Aahz isn't a boa. he's a ball python and he's scared to death of rats so kittens are right out!
Dragynwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:14 AM   #28
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Alyce View Post
Hey Pyre, how did you stumble across the little kitties?
A friend of mine actually posted the link on Facebook.

Dragynwing: it amuses me that you actually took the time to search up your name and then register and respond to the posts here. Did you feel some sort of surprise that it showed up on a goth message board? Hah.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to post. I personally think it's really cool what you do for the cats, and if Mobile wasn't so deep in Alabama I'd have to scurry down there and get one of the cats when they're ready to leave home.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #29
korinna5555

THEY HAS NEW KITTENS!

They're soooo cute. :]
Old 07-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #30
Lord Whiskerton

This is abominable! These kittens parade themselves like common peep show artists. This slanders the good name of us respected felines.
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote