Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
msg_themoon

So I am new here

1. What do you do?
I am a musician and what I do for money is simply nothing at the moment. I am looking for work.

2. Where are you from?
I am from the womb of me mum. I moved to Texas after the hurricane Katrina. I didn't live in Louisiana its just the only event to tie to our moving.

3. Who is your favorite author?
My favorite author is none other than Stephen King. Not because of his books but he is one messed up individual who I would not want my kids to be alone with him.

4. What are your favorite films?
My favorite films would have to be Pulpfiction, Nightmare Before Christmas, Jon and Kate Plus 8 The Movie, and anything Bruce Willis related.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
At my wedding I want to play my own music while my new bride is dancing with all her ex boyfriends

6. At your funeral?
At my funeral I want Stephen Lynch Played Loud and Proud

7. This IS a Gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
By my own hands, on my time, my way, the way I choose to. More than likely i will shoot myself in the head in a burst of rage and sadness. But until then I will watch the Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

8. What kind of casket would you want?
I want to be cremated.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
My short sleeve button up white shirt and any jeans I have and some nice black dress shoes, or my black long sleeve button up oooo and naked.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Having a daddy-He Dead, but I've seen from all my other friends' dads that sometimes its good that dads die.

11. What's your favorite band?
I don't have one.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I've attended college community college but I still have a fast amazing brain and I am good at music math and all sorts of crap problem solving. I can think logically and also emotionally. I can separate my world and make the right decision even if it hurts.
13. Why did you join?
I joined because I have bored myself with video games and other online trends such as myspace and facebook i figured go where there seem to be fewer people, the road less traveled i should say

I Am of The Male Gender and my girlfriend Jin is not!