Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 01-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
britt

Hello there

I'm fairly new to the sight, been lurking for a little while. Now that I've got a moment, I figured I would take the time to let you all know a bit about me..
I currently work at Subway [hell yes free subs]. It's not great, but much better then some previous part time jobs.
Born and raised in the United States - Maine to get specific. Always hated living here, and while it's still not my favorite, and I would love to travel, I do appreciate the serenity of the state. I don't have a favorite author, particularly, however I love reading poetry by e.e. cummings. I'm just delving into films, never been an avid watcher, so I've yet to come across a favorite. (suggestions are great though). I'm in love with the show The Walking Dead. In part thanks to this website, also in part thanks to my boyfriend.
My taste in music is abundant, one of my long lasting loves being Atreyu. I am interested in any suggestions you may have for more music, I'm always looking for something new.
I want to have a beautiful dark casket, black with red trim, some lace also.
I don't have a favorite outfit, I love being all done up, but pants and a tshirt are my favorite on a comfort level.
I miss the pure enthusiasm from being a little kid. I miss having nothing holding me back from doing, or saying what I want. While I still try to hold true to that, society makes it hard to not implant it into you're head to watch what you say, to over analyze whether something is appropriate or not.
I love to write, my problem is finding something to write about. I strayed away from poetry, and am now getting into writing short stories, and hopefully furthering myself into a novel.
I've finished high school, and looking into a community college for auto-motives. For the time being, however, I am enrolled in JobCorp, it's a great, free job training program.. I'm studying facilities maintenance. By the time I'm completed (start to finish estimation of 4-8 months), I will know plumbing, electrical, landscaping, flooring, sheet rocking/wall care, etc.
I'm a female.
I've joined for the furthering of my interest in the gothic culture. I've been into it for a few years now, but just finally realizing how fascinating it is to me, and am therefore submersing my self.
britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:22 AM   #2
alfredcollard285

Yeah, I can relate to your post. I'm also lurking for a while in this site. Actually, I'm doing some automotive lifts when I get bored. Sounds weird?
alfredcollard285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
mroy559

very interesting post. I am new too
mroy559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 06:08 AM   #4
educationteacher

I am interested in any suggestions you may have for more music, I'm always looking for something new. I'm in love with the show The Walking Dead. In part thanks to this website, also in part thanks to my boyfriend. I miss having nothing holding me back from doing, or saying what I want. While I still try to hold true to that, society makes it hard to not implant it into you're head to watch what you say, to over analyze whether something is appropriate or not.
My taste in music is abundant, one of my long lasting loves being Atreyu.
I want to have a beautiful dark casket, black with red trim, some lace also.
educationteacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #5
Versus

You're like the bot whisperer or something. But yeah. Free subs sounds awesome.

Also; Hi.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #6
shadowynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
You're like the bot whisperer or something. But yeah. Free subs sounds awesome.

Also; Hi.
MAHA! and hey there, welcome to the site.
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote