Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 06:25 PM   #5726
TheBloodEternity

Hmm.........I like massages because I feel better afterwords but I HATE being touched....
Old 06-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #5727
Solumina

I love being touched, especially by someone with nice, strong hands
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-24-2008, 06:37 PM   #5728
KontanKarite

Be a receptionist at a massage studio.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #5729
TheBloodEternity

The thought of you as a receptionist just made my day.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:11 PM   #5730
ForgetThisLostLenore

I know I shouldn't be jealous of my friends for them being able to hang out with each other. I mean, I live on the other side of town and if I would learn how to drive, perhaps I would be able to as well.

I hate driving so much though. It stresses me out, and I'm so sure one of these days I'm going to forget something and his someone.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:17 PM   #5731
Breathless Horror

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetThisLostLenore
I know I shouldn't be jealous of my friends for them being able to hang out with each other. I mean, I live on the other side of town and if I would learn how to drive, perhaps I would be able to as well.
I know how you feel. It BLOWS.

A prank a day keeps the dog leash away - Jello Biafra

I want your skulls! I NEED your skulls! - Misfits
Old 06-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #5732
korinna5555

I miss Justin..
Old 06-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #5733
Sir Canvas Corpsey

I wish Kontan was my masseuse
Old 06-24-2008, 09:18 PM   #5734
korinna5555

Ohhh me too!

I actually NEED a massage therapist. Ow.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:22 PM   #5735
GothicChristian

I feel like I haven't been on in ages, and I feel bad that my first post after all this time is just me complaining to you guys about something that I should be complaining to my mom about, but I'm going to complain anyways.

My mom put herself, my sister, and I on a low carb diet. I've been eating protein and taking vitamins, but I've been having dizzy spells and my vision has been going fuzzy more often than usual, even with my glasses on. On top of that, the mere sight or smell of food is starting to make me want to toss my proverbial cookies (because I'm not aloud to have cookies). It's pretty bad, because I was over at my friends house, and her mom was cooking, but I was feeling bile rise in my throat. I normally love her cooking too, but I could only stomach a third of a chicken breast and some peas. I used to love food, now I can't stand it! Where went the middle ground?
Old 06-24-2008, 09:33 PM   #5736
Solumina

Maybe your body is having a hard time handling your new diet. That happened to me when my mother went on South Beach, I just ended up making my own food and in a few days my eating habits were back to normal
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-24-2008, 09:43 PM   #5737
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicChristian
I feel like I haven't been on in ages, and I feel bad that my first post after all this time is just me complaining to you guys about something that I should be complaining to my mom about, but I'm going to complain anyways.

My mom put herself, my sister, and I on a low carb diet. I've been eating protein and taking vitamins, but I've been having dizzy spells and my vision has been going fuzzy more often than usual, even with my glasses on. On top of that, the mere sight or smell of food is starting to make me want to toss my proverbial cookies (because I'm not aloud to have cookies). It's pretty bad, because I was over at my friends house, and her mom was cooking, but I was feeling bile rise in my throat. I normally love her cooking too, but I could only stomach a third of a chicken breast and some peas. I used to love food, now I can't stand it! Where went the middle ground?
WOAH woah woah... No. Look, you're a teen. A low carb diet is murder on your body. Check it, this will work, trust me.

Lay off the junk food entirely. You know what it is.
Up your water intake.
Find out how many calories your body needs to maintain your weight.
Subtract 500 of those calories from your diet.
Eat 5 times a day.
Eat fresh fiberous vegetables. Eat fresh, healthy meats such as chicken and fish. EAT complex carbs such as brown rice and whole wheat bread.

Have a breakfast, a mid morning snack, lunch, an afternoon snack, and dinner. Drink lots of water. Snacks can be fresh fruits or nuts.

If you want to excersise, put on a backpack with all your school books in it and take a good long walk, like 2 miles a day with a heavy backpack.

THAT, will promote HEALTHY, non-sickening, weight loss. Trust me, it works like a charm. You will burn MAD calories. A pound of fat is 3500 calories. So if you want to lose a pound of fat in a week, eat 500 calories less than you normally do a day and excersize enough to burn 500 calories a day.

You will lose the weight this way. It'll be slow, in a sense, but it will be permanent weight loss.

Eat less calories, but eat OFTEN and drink water OFTEN.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:21 PM   #5738
Barfing_Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GothicChristian

Damn! That is a REALLY bad sign! Your body is still growing, no adult have right to put you on a such diet! I agree with Konta. It is ok to lay off junk food and other unhealthy food. But limit yourself severly, that is just wrong! It is something that can affect you for many years or even rest of your life especially since your body is still growing. You should try go back on diet you use to be on and go through everything and throw out junk foods but keep everything else. Or take Konta's advice.

I've been in situation where I a guest at someone house for a couple days. I end up stuck with eating thing like eggs or oatmeal cooked in water for breakfast, salad or very watery soup for lunch, serve a HUGE bowl of salad, side of some veggies such as peas or corn, and very small amount of thin meat barely size of a playing card. I always end up getting really sick and take many days to recover from it even with serve of protein shakes. I'd feel hungry nonstop, always on verge of throwing up, always fatigue, etc... So I know exactly what you're talking about and my body is pretty much done growing! you're basically starving yourself of whatever your body need. Try go back to what you use to eat and get rid of any junk foods, or take Konta's advice that's the only way to fix this problem.

I think Konta's advice is the best thing for you.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:25 PM   #5739
Corpsey

That actually sounds incredibly practical, Kotan. Did you pick that up in the military or are you just rather knowledgeable about dieting?

Also, what would you recommend about eggs? Good or bad?

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:32 PM   #5740
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey
That actually sounds incredibly practical, Kotan. Did you pick that up in the military or are you just rather knowledgeable about dieting?

Also, what would you recommend about eggs? Good or bad?

Look, eggs are wonderful. What is bad for you body is either excess calories or the excess of one thing.

I used to be hugely into body building and nutrition. What I figured out in the end is that if you were to take out all processed foods from your diet, from soda pop, to pizza poppers, subtract at least 500 calories from your diet a day, but eat more often and drink lots of water, you will promote wonderful, permanent weight loss.

Eggs aren't bad for you. But if you're eating several eggs a day with the yolk, then sure, you're being excessive.

My advice, eat the leafiest, greenest veggies you can, eat the leanest meat you can, eat the most complex carbs that you can.

Eat often, but eat less, drink water often, and just put forth a SMALL bit of effort to excersize. The pounds will come off. Eating often stimulates the motabolism, causing your body to burn more fat, eating complex carbs are harder for your body to turn into glucose that can be stored as fat if you're not active, eating 500 calories less a day is good enough as a calorie deficit to promote weight loss without your body thinking that it's starving. Drinking plenty of fresh, clean water keeps your fat hydrated, which makes it easier for your body to burn it.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:44 PM   #5741
KontanKarite

Also, a small cup of strong tea or coffee makes a great laxative to help you shit.

Say your body needs 2000 calories a day to maintain your weight that you're at now if you're sedentary. That means, for example that you need to eat 1500 calories a day to promote gradual, regular weight loss.

It doesn't stop there. You have 1500 calories you can divide throughout the day. Eat about 5 times a day at regular intervals.

400 calories go to breakfast, 100 calories go to your first snack, 400 calories go to lunch, 100 calories to another snack, 500 calories for dinner. That makes 1500 calories of your diet.

Now, here's another trick. Your dinner is the last meal of the day, so it would behoove you to eat something high in protein, low in fat, and low in carbs. The reason you'd want to do this is so that your body doesn't convert any carbs at the end of the day into fat during your most laziest time of the day.

Obviously, the most carbs you'd want to eat is for breakfast. This way, your body will have the energy it needs to go through the day.

Lunch should be a protien/fiber mix with a small amount of carbs. Say, a can of tuna and a side of broccoli with a thing of brown rice.

Snacks should be pretty good for a 100 calorie boost, say a thing of nuts, which have plenty of healthy fats and oils that promote health.

The best way to lose weight is to figure out how much you want to weigh, say... 160 pounds, then eat like you're already 160 pounds.

Also, if you feel hungry throughout the day despite that you've been eating all day, it means you're not getting enough water. So say after lunch, you're still hungry, SLAM a big fucking glass of water and chase it with some tea or coffee.

You'll be thin in no time.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:45 PM   #5742
Solumina

Also if you eat eggs then go for eggs from free range chickens as they have more omega-3s and vitamins as well as having a good bit less cholesterol
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-24-2008, 10:53 PM   #5743
KontanKarite

You know, I'm not even talking whole foods. Yeah, free range chicken eggs are best, but don't NOT diet if you can't afford the good stuff.

Sure, organic stalks of broccoli are best for you, but if you can't afford it, then it's better to eat a can of broccoli before eating a pizza hot pocket.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #5744
Solumina

True, but someone who has cholesterol issues should not be eating regular eggs due to the levels of cholesterol but free range have levels of cholesterol that are acceptable for someone who has such issues, so if cholesterol is an issues then the answer as to whether they are okay changes due to the type of egg
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-24-2008, 11:01 PM   #5745
KontanKarite

Well yeah, I'd say egg whites are pretty much your best bet overall then.

Old 06-25-2008, 12:05 AM   #5746
KontanKarite

Bound_soul_reaper@ yah oo.com
bound_soul_reaper@ hot mail.com
connerj1984 AIM
www. my space .com/boundsoulreaper
Adios.

Old 06-25-2008, 09:04 AM   #5747
honeythorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
Also, a small cup of strong tea or coffee makes a great laxative to help you shit.

Say your body needs 2000 calories a day to maintain your weight that you're at now if you're sedentary. That means, for example that you need to eat 1500 calories a day to promote gradual, regular weight loss.

It doesn't stop there. You have 1500 calories you can divide throughout the day. Eat about 5 times a day at regular intervals.

400 calories go to breakfast, 100 calories go to your first snack, 400 calories go to lunch, 100 calories to another snack, 500 calories for dinner. That makes 1500 calories of your diet.

Now, here's another trick. Your dinner is the last meal of the day, so it would behoove you to eat something high in protein, low in fat, and low in carbs. The reason you'd want to do this is so that your body doesn't convert any carbs at the end of the day into fat during your most laziest time of the day.

Obviously, the most carbs you'd want to eat is for breakfast. This way, your body will have the energy it needs to go through the day.

Lunch should be a protien/fiber mix with a small amount of carbs. Say, a can of tuna and a side of broccoli with a thing of brown rice.

Snacks should be pretty good for a 100 calorie boost, say a thing of nuts, which have plenty of healthy fats and oils that promote health.

The best way to lose weight is to figure out how much you want to weigh, say... 160 pounds, then eat like you're already 160 pounds.

Also, if you feel hungry throughout the day despite that you've been eating all day, it means you're not getting enough water. So say after lunch, you're still hungry, SLAM a big fucking glass of water and chase it with some tea or coffee.

You'll be thin in no time.
I'm going to attempt this. Because quite frankly nothing else has worked.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:13 AM   #5748
honeythorn

I am REALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF.

My father has been PISSING ABOUT with a printer that he can't get to work. He cannot understand why it doesn't work, and keeps REPEATEDLYadding and removing some program in the vain hope that it will suddenly come to life and print something properly. HE DOES NOT HAVE A FUCKING CLUE WHAT HE IS DOING. He won't take the bastard thing to a computer shop or PC world or anything for someone to advise him because he's fucking convinced he'll figure it out. He's been messing about with the cables and unplugged the one I usually use to upload my photos. I found my lead unplugged, so I plugged it back in exactly where it's always been, and now nothing is happening. It won't work and the icon that appears when it is working is not there. I have tried every port and it doesn't work in any of them. So now I cannot upload a single picture because that DICKHEAD has been fannying about with shit he knows fuck all about.

And you fucking watch, he'll come back and I'll explain that the lead no longer works after he's unplugged it, and he will without a shadow of a doubt or any hesitation, blame ME . Despite the fact I wasn't even in the fucking house when he unplugged it.

BOLLOCKING SHITBAGS
Old 06-25-2008, 09:51 AM   #5749
honeythorn

For fucks sake. Right I think I've fixed it. I switched the PC off and turned it back on again. Then re-connected the cables. It seems to have worked.

All this fartarsing about because he can't leave things be.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:40 AM   #5750
She_Is_My_Sin

I hear you on that computer business, Honeythorn. My dad thought he knew best when my desktop computer stopped working and when he finally gave up and took it to be repaired, they said his fiddling made it practically impossible to mend.
Closed Thread