Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-26-2009, 11:57 AM   #151
JCC

How many calories do you have each day, what do you typically eat (be honest) and what exercises are you doing now rather than January?
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 11:59 AM   #152
Malice In Wonderland

Fuck starting in January.
Start now.
Don't put it off you fat cunt.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:01 PM   #153
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice In Wonderland View Post
Fuck starting in January.
Start now.
Don't put it off you fat cunt.
Essentially this. If you are saying you'll start in January for any other reason than that it is IMPOSSIBLE to start before then, you're being lazy.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #154
Malice In Wonderland

It's like people who say they're "cutting down," prior to quitting smoking.
Or "quitting slowly."
Fuck that.
That's not quitting.
That's dragging it out and not wanting to leave it behind.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Old 11-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #155
Anarasha

Well, Malice, sure I would start now. I love working out. Are you gonna pay for my christmas presents then?
And JCC: I have no idea about my calorie intake, but obviously, I take more in than I burn. That is why I started my food diary.
And to be completely bloody honest, I don't do a whole lot of exercises other than walking occasionally. Do you know of any exercises I can do inside? I don't want to walk more than ever so often because it hurts my back and gives me pain in my chest. But I am always open to suggestions not followed by "you fat cunt"
Anarasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:16 PM   #156
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarasha View Post
Well, Malice, sure I would start now. I love working out. Are you gonna pay for my christmas presents then?
You're about to have a serious operation because of your weight, are you seriously telling me that Christmas presents are more important?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarasha
And JCC: I have no idea about my calorie intake, but obviously, I take more in than I burn. That is why I started my food diary.
You're not dieting until you are counting your calorie intake. I would say a fairly normal diet calorie intake would be 1500, but you're probably too large for that to be healthy and could lose weight on 2000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarasha
And to be completely bloody honest, I don't do a whole lot of exercises other than walking occasionally. Do you know of any exercises I can do inside? I don't want to walk more than ever so often because it hurts my back and gives me pain in my chest. But I am always open to suggestions not followed by "you fat cunt"
You can look for 'exercise without equipment' and similar phrases on Google to give you an idea, but most of them will probably be a little unrealistic for your current condition.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #157
Still Jack

What's really so bad about just running? Get some normal shoes, and run round the block as many times as you can. Do it each day and ramp up.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:45 PM   #158
Geoluhread

Quote:
I don't want to walk more than ever so often because it hurts my back and gives me pain in my chest.
You`re gonna have pain from exercising one way or another, you`re just gonna have to suck it up and remember why are you doing it in the first place.

Quote:
Why not let your Christmas present be you becoming more healthy by signing up for a gym?
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:46 PM   #159
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
What's really so bad about just running? Get some normal shoes, and run round the block as many times as you can. Do it each day and ramp up.
Dude is about to have a gastric band, he is in no condition to go sprinting.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:49 PM   #160
Still Jack

True, but it might induce a cardiac arrest. Solving more problems than one.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:49 PM   #161
Anarasha

If I run or even walk any real distance, I black out, literally.
And JCC: I am getting that operation no matter what. I am getting it along with exercising and starting a proper diet. I am sick and tired of being heavy.
And I am gonna look for those non-equipment exercises online, that was a fantastic idea, and one that I did not even consider for some reason.
And Geo: It is one month that I have to wait for it. I will of course start if I find the money next month, but I do not want to sit Christmas Eve and tell everyone that give me presents that I didn't get them anything because I had to start the gym. No, I am starting January, and then I am gonna do it the proper way. Until then, I will just have to find other ways to work out.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:55 PM   #162
Methadrine

Beat up some emokids. Great exercise, and they squeal funny when you hit them.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:59 PM   #163
Malice In Wonderland

Man up and take responsibility you twat.
Make everyone a fucking card.
Buy everyone a cup of tea.
I can't afford to get ANYONE Christmas presents.
And that's without having to spend money on other crap.
I buy my own clothes, food and pay for everything I need for school.
Fuck you.
I'm shelling out what little money I have on my girlfriend then making people stuff and actually having fun with them.

Fuck your material crap, you don't NEED to get anyone a present just because the Coca-Cola lorry bought a religious festival and use it to market their crap doesn't mean you need to help.

Edit: Meth is a forward thinking man.

Old 11-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #164
Still Jack

Man, that was a pure fucking onslaught of winnyness.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:06 PM   #165
Anarasha

Malice - I respect your oppinion on this, but in my family, we have always bought each other presents. And we will probably continue to do so. And like it or not, a lot of people do that. Whether or not I spend my money on presents is none of your concern I am afraid. I probably won't spend all of my money on presents, but I estimate Gym to be in January so I am sure I can afford presents. If I can afford it in December, sure I will start. If not, then it's not the end of the world.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #166
JCC

Quote:
Malice - I respect your oppinion on this, but in my family, we have always bought each other presents.
"I ain't buy you any presents this year because I don't want to die."

Sounds reasonable to me.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:18 PM   #167
Anarasha

Aye, but I can work out in other ways until then.
I don't HAVE to go to the gym, it's just a lot more fun to do.
But I really don't think it will be nescessary, I do believe I will be able to afford it, I am just making an estimate in case I can't. Then I will just do some pushups(...Okay, not realistic) or stuff like it. There are plenty of ways to work out like you said =)
Old 11-26-2009, 02:00 PM   #168
Malice In Wonderland

Go chop lumber.
Walk everywhere.
Go tagging.
Play sport...
Maybe badminton?
Or like...
Table football...

Maybe just the first three.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #169
Anarasha

You are right Malice. Those are all excellent.
Old 11-26-2009, 02:24 PM   #170
honeythorn

I seriously doubt you need a gastric band at your age. Saying that something like food addiction runs in the family is just bullshit. Things like body frame run in the family, not addictions. Things like that are either learned or developed over time. You are not born with them.

There are plenty of things you can do to start losing weight, one of which is really reducing portion sizes and not cooking/frying things in fat or allowing anyone else to do so for you. If you normally have 1 big platefull of food, next time hve 3/4 of a platefull, do that for a few days to get used to it then go for half a platefull ect .

If you find yourself wanting to go back for seconds, force yourself to go and do something else. Anything else, and preferably something physical rather than just sitting and reading ect.

Tidy your room, go for a walk - no don't try and run and end up killing yourself, just walk as best you can for 15 misn or so . Think about anything other than food.

Next time you look at a chocolate bar or cake or big plate of something you would normally have that you know damn well is bad for you, imagine it's covered in puke, or shit, or mould. I'm serious, make yourself see it, imagine how it reeks. Put yourself off it.

If you have sugar in tea/coffee, cut back to 1 , then half, then none.

Sugar is one of the worst things to have. Bananas are included in that by the way so fuck them right off. After your body has stored sugars for using when you exrecise or jut move about, the rest of it gets stored in fat cells.

Don't eat bread after 1 pm, and make it no more than a couple of slices of wholemeal toast in the morning if you do have it at all.

Don't put cream based sauces on things like pasta or chicken.

Don't eat after around 7 PM. Your body is starting to wind down at that point, and digestion and fat burning is not top of the activity list.

I've been doing these things and I've lost around 35 lbs so far. It's taken months and I've done a lot of exercise including running, and for the last 5 months, aerobics once a week but I'm doing fine with it . I am also going to be joining the gym in the next couple of weeks as I can throw in a couple of gym sessions and go swimming whenever I like ( all included in the price as well as all classes)

If I can do that and still afford presents ( albeit smaller ones ) then there's no reason you can't.

Why not buy a basic low impact exercise DVD to do at home to begin with? I say low impact because , no offence but at your size the last thing you want to do is fuck up your already strained joints by jumping about and crashing down on them when you land.

Seriously, you should not require a gastric band at your age. It's fucking tragic. If you are capable of walking then you are perfectly capable of getting yourself moving and losing some weight.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #171
Anarasha

Honeythorn, I honestly thank you, I could use a lot of what you told me. I will do that from now on =) Really, thanks. I appreciate it a lot =)
Anyway, I am off to bed now. It's late here in puny Denmark :P I shall return tomorrow
Old 11-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #172
Malice In Wonderland

Fucking hell Honeythorn.
That post was great, but there wasn't enough swearing or insults in it.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:32 PM   #173
honeythorn

Haha! I've done my yoga maaaaan I'm like...all chilled ouuuut.... : P
Old 11-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #174
Necrophagist

Cycling helps and save up for on of those vibrating plate machines. They get rid of fat quickly.

I am the Antiproduct!

There is, they say, no fool like an old fool - Golding.

" All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." - Orwell.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 02:38 PM   #175
honeythorn

There's a little place about half an hour from me that does something called "vibrosuite" which is pretty much what you describe in the way of a vibrating plate. It's a bit expensive for a session but I am tempted to try it and see what the results of a few sessions are.