Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-11-2009, 04:57 PM   #1801
Mir

I'd fuck an emo but Sally would leave me
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #1802
Pineapple_Juice

I feel like me and the BF are slowly starting to separate. Dunno, I feel like he just doesn't care as much as he used to. Then I feel stupid for being so emo. Think he's probably changed his mind about moving in with me so I have to find another route because I don't want to ask him about it and seem like I'm putting the pressure on him.

Is it easier to date women? Because dating men is a pain in my yellow ass.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:09 AM   #1803
korinna5555

I'm flipping serious shit.
I really, REALLY want to get my lease signed and know FOR SURE that I'm moving next Monday. Gah, I can't handle not knowing what's going on.
Doesn't help that I'm not sleeping well (because I'm stressed) and having crazy nightmares like I drive the 8.5 hours to get to my new place, and for one reason or another, I can't move in. So I'm stranded with a car full of stuff and a cat. Or the landlord decided last minute to stick me with rent that is three times what he said it was. *hyperventilates*
Christ, I do not handle stress well at all. Maybe I should go take my anxiety med.
>_<
Old 10-12-2009, 08:17 AM   #1804
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post

No. Women are infinitely worse than men.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:04 PM   #1805
Solumina

Women aren't necessarily better or worse to date but there is a whole different set of issues
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:14 PM   #1806
skoteinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
I'm flipping serious shit.
I really, REALLY want to get my lease signed and know FOR SURE that I'm moving next Monday. Gah, I can't handle not knowing what's going on.
Doesn't help that I'm not sleeping well (because I'm stressed) and having crazy nightmares like I drive the 8.5 hours to get to my new place, and for one reason or another, I can't move in. So I'm stranded with a car full of stuff and a cat. Or the landlord decided last minute to stick me with rent that is three times what he said it was. *hyperventilates*
Christ, I do not handle stress well at all. Maybe I should go take my anxiety med.
>_<
Or... think happy thoughts! Raindrops on roses and stuff.

On a more serious mode, I know what you mean. It sounds really frustrating. I hope all goes well!
Old 10-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #1807
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
I feel like me and the BF are slowly starting to separate. Dunno, I feel like he just doesn't care as much as he used to. Then I feel stupid for being so emo. Think he's probably changed his mind about moving in with me so I have to find another route because I don't want to ask him about it and seem like I'm putting the pressure on him.

I'm a pretty awesome girlfriend if I do say so myself. Think of all the late night vegan baking we could do!

I really gotta stop hanging out with Mr. Beegan when I'm really tired, I'm too afraid of saying something silly I end up being really quiet.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #1808
creature6

i'm having a bad cold and decided to cure it with a nice bottle of Rhum and some paracetamol .i 'm in such a state.....
i just love being sick.
it's fucking frustrating me when i'm like that ,i feel useless as i'm unable to paint.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:21 PM   #1809
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
i'm having a bad cold and decided to cure it with a nice bottle of Rhum and some paracetamol .i 'm in such a state.....
i just love being sick.
it's fucking frustrating me when i'm like that ,i feel useless as i'm unable to paint.

Girl I feel ya...since I'm still taking medication I've been feeling really crappy. Saturday I was out shopping and had forgotten to take my cipro and doxycycle....so I thought I would be okay if I took them without food. Well I was wrong and ended up as nauseated as fuck, Threw up in the car, threw up in a public restroom, then went home and threw up in the shower....I bawled crying for the rest of the day. D:

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #1810
korinna5555

I want to know how I ended up with so much JUNK. I have thrown so much stuff away, and put so much stuff in the "going to GoodWill" pile.. I honestly don't know where it all came from.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #1811
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
I want to know how I ended up with so much JUNK. I have thrown so much stuff away, and put so much stuff in the "going to GoodWill" pile.. I honestly don't know where it all came from.

See that's what happens to me....Every 3 months or so I go through the room to just throw out random junk that has accumilated over time. And the last time I did it I seriously threw out 3 freaking garbage bags of nothing but random junk??? How it happens I have no idea???

Bring Kontan Back
Old 10-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #1812
korinna5555

I think my junk is breeding.. maybe in my closet? o_O
Old 10-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #1813
vindicatedxjin

It's one of those unknown mysteries...much like the missing sock!

Bring Kontan Back
Old 10-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #1814
creature6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Girl I feel ya...since I'm still taking medication I've been feeling really crappy. Saturday I was out shopping and had forgotten to take my cipro and doxycycle....so I thought I would be okay if I took them without food. Well I was wrong and ended up as nauseated as fuck, Threw up in the car, threw up in a public restroom, then went home and threw up in the shower....I bawled crying for the rest of the day. D:

i'm in bed as i can't hardly stand up.i feel faint and it's a fucking trip each time i need to go to the toilet.i did the throwing up part a few .

it's fucking awful what happened to you .i hope you will feel better soon.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:52 PM   #1815
creature6

Quote:
it's always like that when you start tidying up ,you are amazed about how much stuff you can have.When you get rid off things,you should think that there will be less but you always find more.
i find hard to get rid of things as i get attached so i could eventually open a fucking antique shop at some point if i carry on.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:27 PM   #1816
Still Jack

I'm really bad throwing stuff away. But I keep on acquiring stuff...
Old 10-13-2009, 02:17 AM   #1817
Cicero

I am such a fucking hoarder, it's terrible. Trouble is I can't really throw most of it away because I always find a use for something eventually (I swear I do!). I left behind most of it in Australia, but within a few weeks of being in the UK I've got a deer tail mummifying under my bed and random bits of pheasant all the floor, on top of all the uni papers and bits of fishnet and other clothing items that already make the carpet some fantasy world that may or may not exist. And NONE OF IT is going anywhere. Might try and clean it up off the floor, though...

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:32 AM   #1818
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Trouble is I can't really throw most of it away because I always find a use for something eventually (I swear I do!).
See, that's my problem. Usually, the minute I throw something away, I end up needing it.

I think I'm going to start a junk box.. I will put rarely used items in it, and at the end of the month, anything I haven't taken out to use will be thrown/given away. I WILL NOT GO THROUGH THE BOX. I'll just chuck it, so I don't end up taking half the stuff out. XD
Old 10-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #1819
dabbadmc

Quote:
See, that's my problem. Usually, the minute I throw something away, I end up needing it.

I think I'm going to start a junk box.. I will put rarely used items in it, and at the end of the month, anything I haven't taken out to use will be thrown/given away. I WILL NOT GO THROUGH THE BOX. I'll just chuck it, so I don't end up taking half the stuff out. XD
I've done that before, with clothes & old toys, and then realised afterwards that I wanted some of the items haha.

I have the same hoarding problem. Everything is so 'sentimental' even though I know deep down it's useless shit I'll never need!
dabbadmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:02 AM   #1820
MissCheyenne

I am also a terrible hoarder. I still have clothes from way back when I was fourteen, pieces of material that I swear I will find a use for and all sorts of bits and pieces that I can somehow justify keeping hold of even though they haven't been out of the box they live in since I moved house in April.
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #1821
Geoluhread

I haven`t been this sleepy for a really long time... My GOD!
I still have 90 pages to finish of this wretched book, I have to return it in 4 hours to the guy who gave it to me.
If I weren`t this sleepy I would`ve finished them in an hour BUT I NEED TO SLEEP
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:02 PM   #1822
creature6

how lucky you are.i wish i could feel sleepy and drift peacefully in my bed close my eyes but instead i have been awake for the past 2 days unable to sleep.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:04 PM   #1823
korinna5555

Korinna's recommended sleep aids from mildest to the big guns:

Chammomile tea/warm milk
Melatonin capsules
Valerian capsules/tea
Diphenhydramine (active ingredient in OTC sleeping pills, Benadryl)
If you have 'em, rX sleeping pills or anti-anxiety meds

Booze is always an option, too. XD
Old 10-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #1824
creature6

i tried most of them.thank you.i'll try the one i didn't give a go at yet.
i just wonder how i can still be awake after drinking a bottle of Rhum and having a bad cold .
Old 10-13-2009, 06:53 PM   #1825
SweetJane

AAAAAAAAUUUGH!! My hair is now malard-duck colored with even more obvious brown roots because I tried to dye brown over blue because I have to go to court in a week...

This hairdye worked fine when I had to dye over green, pink, and even purple... but the blue looks like teal poop.

Also, AAAAAUUUGH!! My court date is next week.