Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 02-15-2008, 02:37 AM   #1
Jaye Jang

Cool TV Shows We'd Like To See

Okay, now that the writer's strike is over, television is back to the same old, same old. So, to that effect I have had this 'floating around' in my head for awhile. (Probably get me burnt in effigy using the 'original dummy', but here goes).

Take 'Desperate Housewives', combine it with "Death Becomes Her", throw in some class actresses like Meryl Streep and Angelica Huston -- and some quiirky male leads like Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson, maybe even Craig Ferguson. Have it produced by David Lynch or Tim Burton. Call it "Dead Housewives."

So, is it feasible, or should I not quit my day job?

(p.s. My apologies to anyone out there who actually likes 'Desperate Housewives').
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 03:11 AM   #2
Tha Duckman

I'd fuck Bree real good.
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:36 AM   #3
Jaye Jang

Apparently. I owe you folks an apology. Apparently, I am one of the few people on this site who does not like "Desperate Housewives." Still, there is no accounting for taste.

However, because I do like the Addams Family (the original), and I wish there was something like that on television, I thought a campy show with class actresses doing a reprise of "Death Becomes Her", and maybe throwing in Michael Keaton's "Beetleguise" (am I spelling that wrong?) character and Jack Nicholson's great role as the devil in "The Witches of Eastwick", would be fun. Okay, the "Desperate Housewives" thing was just a vehicle. My bad. Mea culpa.
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote