Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #1501
Solumina

You are registered but you haven't unlocked those features yet, just keep posting and you will get there.

Oh and Saya use toothpaste as a mask for 15 min at night (and again in the morning if you want), it should help quite a bit, also you may want to cut the exfoliating back a bit as too much can inflame your pores. With or without perfect skin I'm sure the lad will enjoy your company so don't worry about that.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #1502
SweetJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyklonB View Post
You need a certain amount of posts to unlock certain things.
Thanks, guys. And best wishes about your grandmother, Zyklon.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:33 PM   #1503
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Last surviving grandparent is in the hospital, was fine at first but now she's been transfered to the ICU. Have to clear all my plans with everyone. She might have to get a bypass surgery, but the family is already braced for the worst after seeing her today. She might not make it through the week.
Hey man, that sucks. Best wishes.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #1504
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I just actually checked The Sprout's hours, I thought it closed at 5 but it closes at 9 so thats plenty of time. A big anxiety of mine though is that I'm shy and I'm afraid I'll bore him. Or my face will gross him out, will have to do this Tuesday or something to give me time to get my skin clear.

I heard that about steaming before, I'll give it a shot, thanks.
I got rid of my acne by washing my face with Vodka / other alcohol. Waste of booze and makes you stink like you've been out all night, but it seems to work.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #1505
Mir

Zyklon Bizzle, best wishes cuz.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:15 AM   #1506
ZyklonB

Thanks guys. Never do know about these things. Hopefully she comes out fine, but my other grandma went through a valve replacement and passed away after the operation. It was either get her valve replaced and risk dying then and if she survived, live for another 15 years or so until she needs a replacement again. Or ignore it and die for sure within 5 years. Damn my family's history of heart disease. Hopefully this one goes better.
ZyklonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:16 AM   #1507
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death View Post
Fucking stupid people at school. "No Kyle, you're just stuck in a high scholl mentallity, you know nothing about how the world really works." According to this kid, me and my friends are nothing more than sad little kids who are so stupid we don't know how anything actually is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
I have to go to work today. AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!
Yeah, where would he get that idea?

Quote:
I have a date later this week, and I'm already putting myself down about how she's going to see me and then go, "oh man he's ugly there's no way I'm going to have a part of that", and walk away.
It's a date with a girl you haven't met before? Well, if she agreed to it, she's probably ugly too, so no worries. If you show up and she's not ugly, I suggest you bail yourself, because she's damaged goods in some deeper, invisible way.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:22 AM   #1508
Stormtrooper of Death

Why do you always chastise me?

And we've actually met. It's a friend of a friend.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:37 AM   #1509
SiouxsiePernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
I got rid of my acne by washing my face with Vodka / other alcohol. Waste of booze and makes you stink like you've been out all night, but it seems to work.
So did I, but not with vodka. I used a brand of rubbing alcohol called Isocol.

SiouxsiePernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:47 AM   #1510
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death View Post
Why do you always chastise me?
First of all, it's not chastising.
Second, because you ARE totally out of touch with reality, and you ARE a little fucking high school kid.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:38 AM   #1511
Geoluhread

I have a cold =(
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:54 AM   #1512
creature6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoluhread View Post
I have a cold =(
1. Get Some Sleep. Let your body get some rest, and ensure the room you’re in has a fresh supply of air. Keep a window open slightly to allow air to recycle otherwise the air you’re exhaling and want to get rid of mixes and is also inhaled.

2. Drink Lots of Warm Water. Water is the best body cleanser in my life. I drink a lot of water daily and can often tell signs of my body needing water on days that I don’t drink as much as I usually should. Warm water when ill is just as good and easier for the body to take. If you don’t like lots of water, squeeze some fresh lime to give it a taste.

3. Eat Water-Rich Content. Lots of fruits and vegetables will do you a lot of good. So too will some hot soup. Keep your intake light and easy on the stomach so that fresh nutrients can help fight off the foreign particles in your body causing the common cold. Steamed vegetables are good and avoid highly cooked, spicy and processed foods.

4. De-stress. Stress can sometimes be attractive to the foreign particles that cause the common cold. Use this time to de-stress by listening to your favourite music, playing a musical instrument, reading and other at-home leisurely activities. Take your mind off things that are currently worrying you and enjoy some time off.

5. Avoid Energy Drainers. Avoid people, foods, music, activities, etc that drain you more. Your goal is to get out of the state of common cold that the viruses have put you in. Allow your body to heal and don’t let others affect that.

limpsisp as well is good.
creature6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 08:59 AM   #1513
Geoluhread

Thanks ^^
I got lots and lots of sleep once I started feeling bad.. Summer vacation isn`t over yet, so I`m not stressed, I don`t see many people.. And I drink lots of tea

Thanks again ^^
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:43 AM   #1514
creature6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
out of touch with reality,.
sometimes its good to be this way.it allow you to do a lot of things such as being creative for example.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:37 AM   #1515
Ophelia's Snorkel

Quote:
Last surviving grandparent is in the hospital, was fine at first but now she's been transfered to the ICU. Have to clear all my plans with everyone. She might have to get a bypass surgery, but the family is already braced for the worst after seeing her today. She might not make it through the week.
I'm truly sorry.
Ophelia's Snorkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 10:57 AM   #1516
Stormtrooper of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
First of all, it's not chastising.
Second, because you ARE totally out of touch with reality, and you ARE a little fucking high school kid.

This really is hilarious.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:19 AM   #1517
SweetJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
sometimes its good to be this way.it allow you to do a lot of things such as being creative for example.
I'm an art major and I think I have a good grip on reality. I feel my artwork would be pointless if it didn't mean anything real.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #1518
creature6

well sweet Jane,that remain your point of you.
i spoke for myself .i like to switch off and be in my own world to paint.
So Reality fade away while i'm painting.Then again if i choose to express something surrealistic coming from my imagination it has a powerful meaning when you look at it.
In my opinion saying that art work has to be realistic to have a meaning is somehow not making much sense.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:32 AM   #1519
Duane

The sooner one gets a grip on reality, the sooner they can actually make progress.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:35 AM   #1520
creature6

of course you have to have your dose of reality but also you need to escape from it from time to time.
i know i do that's why i'm painting.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:45 AM   #1521
Duane

All in moderation.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #1522
creature6

well nothing is good if you abuse of it that's true.
Still painting is what i do.
I spend most of my time with my brushes ,my canvas not forgetting the company of my cats and my cigarettes.
it's what i live for .i live to create.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:51 AM   #1523
SweetJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
well sweet Jane,that remain your point of you.
i spoke for myself .i like to switch off and be in my own world to paint.
So Reality fade away while i'm painting.Then again if i choose to express something surrealistic coming from my imagination it has a powerful meaning when you look at it.
In my opinion saying that art work has to be realistic to have a meaning is somehow not making much sense.
I never said it had to be realistic. Most of my artwork is extremely surreal, but that doesn't mean I don't cognitively know what my artwork means. I strongly believe in intention.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:54 AM   #1524
creature6

oh my mistake well in that case it's different.
what do you mean by intention?
Old 09-25-2009, 11:57 AM   #1525
SweetJane

I think it's important to start a piece with a specific intention in mind; when you do a portrait, the inent is obvious. When you go into a surreal piece, the meaning comes from the intended message and the symbolism intentionally incorporated.