Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
TGK13

Intro

I had a homework assignment like this once. *nostalgia*

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I work full-time and have 2 children, so . . . not a whole lot. haha

2. Where are you from? The past? This has always sounded like an odd question, though I understand the objective. I was born and raised in the soggy Pacific Northwest. (U.S.)

3. Who is your favorite author? Stieg Larsson has taken the cake recently.

4. What are your favorite films? Batman series, Avengers series, Tim Burton's Alice, Book of Eli, Hayao Miyazaki's films, Pixar films, The Number 23, and Inception

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? More Than a Feeling - Boston, Bad Touch (Eiffel 65 mix) - Bloodhound Gang, Dolphin's Cry - Live

6. At your funeral? Asshole - Dennis Leary

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Quickly, and before I am feeble.

8. What kind of casket would you want? the highly flammable kind.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Haven't quite found one yet.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Being able to fall asleep in the car.

11. What's your favorite band? Rise Against, AFI, Apocalypica, The Killers, and quite a few others.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? High school grad, no solid college plans just yet.

13. Why did you join? looking for conversation, trying to reconnect with my own sense of self.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? female.
TGK13 is offline   Reply With Quote